• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 BklnScott

BklnScott

FKA ScottEVill

• Islander
  • 18,142 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:54 PM

Anyone who hasn't ordered tickets yet - The only way to get them now (that I know of) is in person at Midtown Comics.  (And they're sold out of everything but full weekend passes, which go for $45.)

There isn't enough mommy in the world to further a cause like yours!

#2 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 02:18 PM

Not that I'm going, but...can't you buy tickets at the door? Unless things have changed, in years past I always bought tickets at the door.
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#3 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,328 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 12:09 AM

Maybe you're thinking of BigApple ComicCon (or something like that)?  This is NYC ComicCon, which is the east coast version of the one that everyone goes to in San Diego.  This is only it's second year - and last year - it was sold out, but they told people to come to the door - only when you got to the door, the tickets were sold out there too... and at that... they were overbooked!!!  GRRRR!  It was terribly frustrating.  SO - I don't think there will be any buying at the door.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#4 BklnScott

BklnScott

FKA ScottEVill

• Islander
  • 18,142 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 11:50 AM

What QT said.  Last year, people who *had* tickets were turned away.  This year, they say they have dealt with that -- it's in a larger space at the Javitz Center, they sold fewer tickets, etc.

My understanding is that the *only* way to get tickets now is at Midtown comics, and the day passes are sold out -- so you have to get a weekend pass if you want to go for just one day.

There isn't enough mommy in the world to further a cause like yours!

#5 scherzo

scherzo

I know things

• Islander
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:34 PM

I should be there in 12  hours or so. I'll probably partake on Saturday too.  :cool:

-scherzo
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."    -Ronald Reagan, October 27 1964
Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users