3 replies to this topic

#1 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:28 AM

Plame to testify

Plame was scheduled to testify before a congressional committee Friday, but it was unlikely the hearing would offer any new information about the Bush administration's discussions of her employment at the spy agency.      
<!-- if ( location.hostname.toLowerCase().indexOf( "edition." ) != -1 ) { document.write('POSTED: 1358 GMT (2158 HKT), March 16, 2007'); }else { document.write('POSTED: 9:58 a.m. EDT, March 16, 2007'); } //-->
"Valerie's going to be talking in general about the need to protect intelligence assets," her attorney, Melanie Sloan, said prior to her appearance before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. "She's basically talking about how important national intelligence is and about how leaking is bad."

A shocker indeed for the current administration.  :sarcasm:  Think they'll learn something?  :suspect:  

Nonny
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#2 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:32 AM

I tried to clean up the mess in the middle of the quote above, but it didn't show up in the reply box.  What's the deal?  :unsure:

Nonny
Posted Image

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#3 Kosh

Kosh

Criag Ferguson For President!

• Islander
  • 11,149 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:48 AM

I don't know if you saw Coundown, but it looks like something big is going to break soon.
Some investagations were started soon after the election, and if if its only half as big as implied it may break up the Administrastion. The investigations were supposed to take 6 months, but it sounded like they had enough of something to start arresting people after about 6 hours.

Check out the Coundown Transcript at MSNBC when it goes up, Late today or tomorrow.
Can't Touch This!!

#4 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 09:50 AM

View PostKosh, on Mar 16 2007, 07:48 AM, said:

I don't know if you saw Coundown, but it looks like something big is going to break soon.
Some investagations were started soon after the election, and if if its only half as big as implied it may break up the Administrastion. The investigations were supposed to take 6 months, but it sounded like they had enough of something to start arresting people after about 6 hours.

Check out the Coundown Transcript at MSNBC when it goes up, Late today or tomorrow.
Wo!  Gotta leave in a few minutes, but will be sure to check when I get home!  

Nonny
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Valeria Plame, 2007

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users