• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 09:50 PM

Do we need a set of graphics and sad alomst funeral dirge for the shootings in Virgina.

I know this is going to sound mean and it is not meant that way.

Are we so eaten up at the death of every person at Virginia that we shoudl have the news servies create theme music and rgaphics? I mean it seems shallow and explotive but with everyone needing to share their grief over this maybe we do need to explore how this tarigc event changed every man and woman on the planet.  With in depth interviews and commatry from the talking heads.

Edited by G1223, 17 April 2007 - 09:50 PM.

If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#2 scherzo

scherzo

I know things

• Islander
  • 3,388 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:01 PM

I'm mostly avoiding the coverage. Some pathetic waste of life ends up destroying the lives of others. Seems like just another day in the news to me. There's nothing new to be learned here I'm afraid.

-scherzo
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."    -Ronald Reagan, October 27 1964
Posted Image

#3 MuseZack

MuseZack

132nd S.O.C.

• Demigod
  • 5,432 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

The grief pimping that the national media does after events like these is indeed icky.
"Some day, after we have mastered the wind, the waves, the tides, and gravity,
We shall harness for God the energies of Love.
Then, for the second time in the history of the world,
we will have discovered fire."
--Father Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

#4 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:06 PM

I sympathize with your pov, G1223.  In the other thread you referenced "it bleeds it leads" news reporting - while meanwhile people bleed somewhere everyday.  Where do we draw the line?  How do these events affect everyone else that it needs to be in the news?  It's a good question.

I think that we can come up with a sensitive way to address these matters without diverting valuable time and attention beyond what is appropriate.  For instance - with modern technology and news delivery techniques, we could effectively show the headline story once, then sidebar it with clickthrough in-depth coverage and periodic updates.  

It's an interesting question, because we share a collective horror and grief, and yet - this is not an event that has any ongoing impact on our lives - it affects those affected, but the world's events don't ride on this... I'm sure that news people struggle over these questions all the time.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#5 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:45 PM

Like I said in the other thread, the media are going to milk this for all they can.  They're like vampires that will suck the issue down to the last drop.  They don't know when to quit.  And how easily they forget about what is going on in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, and other world and domestic issues.  Expect at least another week of this before it dies down.

Don't get me wrong, this was a horrific event.  But, as always, the media doesn't know when to move on.
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

#6 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 11:57 PM

Look I can see the detailed news being done in Virginia. And 9/11 was a national level event. With airports closed and planes grounded.

But if a man dies in a carwreck in New Jersey outside of a the area the accident happened it. It really is not what I need to waste a few moments looking over. Even if the victim was a former vice president. It really is not news.

A game supplament a few years back said to their players. Go watch the news and afterwards come back.

Here is what you saw death hardship and suffering and it ended with kittens.

Now these are important if they happen here. But why would you want or need to know what was going on in Indiana?

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

#7 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:11 AM

Well, G1223 - let's not forget that we a very mobile species.... college campuses typically consist of kids from all over the country and the world.  Even if the majority of kids are from Virginia - some might be from other places and their parents deserve to know what's going on.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#8 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:21 AM

When a friend was shot 5 times in my High School, it barely got any mention in the news.  I guess what makes this different is that this is the largest mass-killing in US history.  But I can see G1223's point.  There is plenty of other news that should be covered, but the media are all focusing 1000% of their resources on the VT massacre when there is really nothing new to report.  We probably won't know for a long time what the little b*stards motive was. As far as I'm concerned, he was a nut job, and a killer.  He even left a message on the schools MB that he will be killing that day, and he did.  It was pre-meditated murder.  I'm glad he's dead.  Now he has to answer to a higher power.  It's a damn shame that so many had to die though.  I feel terrible for the victims and families.  The media isn't helping them either.  They need their space and privacy to grieve.
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

#9 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 03:44 AM

Oh I see what you mean QT but until the college and or the police release names we can encourage the media to get onto other topics. I understand sending out word that an attack took place at a specific college in virginia was attacked and we will update you as we get details. Otherwise we move onto other topics.

I simply think the we have nothing new to tell you so we will show you a grainy picture sent by someone to a local TV station from their cell phone. The picture showing people huddled and cringing and no actaul details.  So everyone now gets to see scared people hoping they will not get killed. Like we did not already know such things were actually taking place.

TANSTAAFL

#10 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:15 AM

And to think that in places like Iraq, murders like this are an almost daily occurrence...

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

#11 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 04:20 AM

Hell look at the places in the wold where we accept that people are dying from not having food or from an illness. Ask those folks for their feedback about the shooting in Virginia. Or the cancer patient dealing with their own fight for life?

See this is why I loath our media. they must have the camera in the face of the dying man or woman to fill a bit of air time.

TANSTAAFL

#12 Kosh

Kosh

Criag Ferguson For President!

• Islander
  • 11,149 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:17 AM

View PostG1223, on Apr 17 2007, 10:50 PM, said:

Do we need a set of graphics and sad alomst funeral dirge for the shootings in Virgina.

I know this is going to sound mean and it is not meant that way.

Are we so eaten up at the death of every person at Virginia that we shoudl have the news servies create theme music and rgaphics? I mean it seems shallow and explotive but with everyone needing to share their grief over this maybe we do need to explore how this tarigc event changed every man and woman on the planet.  With in depth interviews and commatry from the talking heads.

I'm sticking with the Science Channel, watching repeats.
Can't Touch This!!

#13 Zwolf

Zwolf
  • Islander
  • 3,683 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:24 AM

They're definitely vulturing it for all its worth.  I thought we'd had enough of that kind of thing with the Anna Nicole Smith thing, but, nope.   The news media are the Pavlov Dogs of Tragedy; if a terrible thing happens, they start to drool.  As Don Henley once said, "It's interesting when people die."

The whole thing's horrible, but I'm not sure what they think they're accomplishing by talking about nothing else, and - this may come across as kind of crass, but I am kind of crass so I'll go for it... what's with this national mourning thing?  How come total strangers have to try to involve themselves in every bad thing that happens?  The people who have a right to mourn are the families and friends and classmates of the victims, the people who've actually lost someone.  To the rest of us, it's a terrible thing, and we're all sympathetic, and we hate that it happened, but... I keep seeing people in Peoria actually sobbing when they had nothin' to do with it.  It's like they just don't wanna be left out of the drama, or they want people to think they're a wonderful person who feels things, or something, and it's phony and it grosses me out.  It's like there are these people who scavenge other people's misery, like jackals.  I wish they wouldn't degrade people's real grief by turning it into some interactive game of emotional Twister.

Also, I'm irked by the week or so of "heightened security measures" that pop up every time something like this happens.  At my workplace, we're "changing policy" to enhance security or whatever.  Now they're locking office entrances so you gotta go around the world to even bring people their mail or whatever, when just last week they were talking about cutting out the lights in parking lots at night to save a few pennies on the electric bill.   When something happens anywhere, the herd-instincts are "Ooo, how terrible... how can I make it affect me?!?"   They start wasting a lot of time and inconveniencing the hell out of everyone, trying to deal with scenarios that aren't likely to happen and that you can't really plan around anyway.   We might as well start erecting an anti-meteor shield as trying to psycho-proof the workplace.   It just ain't worth worrying about.  If somebody doesn't shoot you at work or school, they'll shoot you in traffic, or in a McDonalds or a Wal-Mart, or they'll bust into your home, or bomb you, or crash a plane into your building... and if none of that happens, cancer or arterial plaque will get ya, so, don't waste the time fretting.  Take normal precautions and then just live your life.  These people who demand utmost security around every possible situation wear me out.  I wanna bring a swarm of alligators to work and set 'em loose, shouting "Ha HA, you never saw THAT coming, didja!?"

It'll be nice when a couple of weeks go by and complacency sets back in, because right now it's a drag.

Cheers,

Zwolf
"I've moved on and I'm feeling fine
And I'll feel even better
When your life has nothing to do with mine."
-Pittbull, "No Love Lost"

"There are things that I'd like to say
But I'm never talking to you again
There's things I'd like to phrase some way

I'm never talking to you again
I'm never talking to you
I'm tired of wasting all my time
Trying to talk to you

I'd put you down where you belong
I'd show you everywhere you're wrong

I'm never talking to you
Trying to talk to you

I'm never talking to you
Trying to talk to you."
- Husker Du, "Never Talking To You Again"

#14 Spectacles

Spectacles
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 9,632 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:09 PM

View PostMuseZack, on Apr 18 2007, 12:06 AM, said:

The grief pimping that the national media does after events like these is indeed icky.

Agreed. And tacky. I swear CNN is playing a variation of the theme from the Exorcist.

Z: Also, I'm irked by the week or so of "heightened security measures" that pop up every time something like this happens.

Then you 'n me would tussle if we worked together. ;) I've in fact been on an email campaign to get our pitiful security improved--which has been long overdue.

After 9/11, we practiced evacuations to "safe areas." (Of course, the plans, drawn up by administration, were labyrinthine and hilariously botched. Our Keystone Kops evacuation plan could've killed Al Qaeda with laughter.) Still, I'm hoping that this awfulness prods someone on our campus to consider the need to have an effective lockdown plan--which we do not. And given our track record, we probably still won't have a good plan, even if someone creates one.

This is a horrible event, of course, but I don't think it's selfish or bovine to try to learn something from it. It's human nature, and it's part of our survival instinct to want to learn from tragic occurrences.  It makes sense to evaluate our colleges and workplaces in an effort to prevent and/or be able to respond effectively to a rampage shooter--and there *will* be another. These things breed copycats--and the wall-to-wall media coverage probably just increases the likelihood that some other Cho out there will be inspired to end his misery by taking as many people with him as possible. Cho himself may have been a copycat. A few months ago, an Asian student in Montreal opened fire in a community college. Some security experts have surmised that this may have inspired Cho.

As to getting a perspective about this, that's one thing I liked about Nikki Giovanni's poem; it stressed that life is pretty traumatic and unfair and senseless death is everywhere. The people at VT aren't alone in suffering loss and grief. 33 people killed in one day is almost a good day in Iraq. Today, last I heard, over 125 were killed in explosions in Baghdad alone, with around 150 more injured.

So as far as loss goes, it was horrible. But I agree with G in that it's not the only news in the world. As far as trying to learn something from it, however, I'm all for it.

Edited by Spectacles, 18 April 2007 - 12:10 PM.

"Facts are stupid things." -Ronald Reagan at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things"

"Although health care enrollment is actually going pretty well at this point, thousands and maybe millions of Americans have failed to sign up for coverage because they believe the false horror stories they keep hearing." -- Paul Krugman

#15 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 12:20 PM

I'm pretty much in agreement. The media go into overkill on everything and we end up watching/listening to talking heads talking to each other and endlessly speculating to fill air time because there's no more actual news to announce.  Not just tragedies - political conventions, election nights, etc. etc.

I don't mind a special news hour talking to victims, witnesses - there were lots of general human interest stories worth telling, especially the holocaust survivor.  And the school has students from all over the country and world, so there are plenty of ties to it outside the immediate geographical area.  But the media, in the US at least, never know when to move on.

The Anna Nicole thing was unbelievable overkill.  For a person basically famous for being famous.   Princess Di was of more interest, but that went on endlessly with the talking heads talking to each other because they didn't know anything else...

Security - no, you can't stop everyone and everything.  Take reasonable precautions and get on with life.
Cats will never be extinct!

#16 Dev F

Dev F

Straighten your pope hat!

• Islander
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:04 PM

View PostThemis, on Apr 18 2007, 12:20 PM, said:

The Anna Nicole thing was unbelievable overkill.  For a person basically famous for being famous.
Ayep. As Jon Stewart put it on the Daily Show, the media basically devoted hours and days to her story, "all to find out how someone who appeared to be in a perpetual downward spiral . . . somehow spiraled downward."

Edited by Dev F, 18 April 2007 - 01:04 PM.

#17 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:10 PM

I am only watching the local news here, none of the national

and I have issues with the all news all the time channels as I blame them for the increase in people with anxiety issues.  Maybe that is not fair but when they talk endlessly about the same details over and over...it starts making me tense at least.

but even the local news stations can annoy as they try to find any tiny connection to something that happened hundreds or thousands of miles away.  And sometimes they can get pretty ridiculous trying to make that connection.

Otherwise I find channels like the music channels (MTV, but mostly GAC) and the kids networks for refuge from the media overkill.

Refuse to do more than scan the front page of the newspaper

I'm not a Rosie O'Donnell fan but she is right about one thing.....some news is a diversion from some of the really important things in the world.  She used to say something about how during all of the coverage of the Anna Nicole death that X number (can't remember the number) of American soldiers died in Iraq.

And that was more important that the rehashing etc of details, most of which the media does not know and are speculating about.  Endlessly speculating.  

I have to admit to watching one of the press conferences in Virginia....because I could not find the remote fast enough.  And the questions....how many different ways can you ask the exact same question of some one?  Do they think the answer has changed in the last 10 seconds since it was previously asked.

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#18 Zwolf

Zwolf
  • Islander
  • 3,683 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:29 PM

Then you 'n me would tussle if we worked together.

I'm okay with that, 'cuz it'd be another part in a continuing series at this point. :)  I went up and blessed out three people at once in management yesterday about it.  I bring them their mail when it comes in (it's not part of my job description to do so; I just do it out of common courtesy) and they wanted to start locking their back door to their office.  I told 'em they were probably going to have to get somebody else to start bringing them their mail, then, because that would make it way too inconvenient; to get around to their front door, I'd have to walk out into the public area ("cell phone alley") and circumnavigate this whole crowd of oblivious people and add about 50 yards to my trip, which ain't easy if you're carrying a stack of heavy boxes.   They wanted to keep getting their mail, o' course, so they said, "Maybe we could get you a key!"  And I just said, "Yeah, or maybe you could grow a spine and realize that this 'security measure' amounts to nothing, and leave the back door unlocked the way you have for the last thirty years before 'everything changed' when school-or-workplace-shooter #3,474 hit the magic lotto number o' fear!"   It's ridiculous.  If anybody wanted to shoot anybody, they'd just walk in that front door.  It's not like there's an armed guard there or anything.  I even asked them, "What's the new plan supposed to do?  You get to hear the nutcase gun down the secretary and that gives you a 10-second head start?"  They laughed, but I was really being a d*ck about it.  I was joking, but in a pointed way, because I've really got contempt for their "cowardice of the day."  "Surely somebody'd want to kill us, we're important!"

People around here are just plain shickenchit, and that's a fact.  Every time anything happens, these people think they're gonna be a target.  When those anthrax letters got sent out a few years ago, our managment started giving us all these new instructions about handling mail... and we're not even a likely freakin' target.   Those lasted about a week before everybody started feeling silly and quit prying open packages like they were on the bomb squad or something.

And a month or two back I had to correct our CEO 'cuz she sent us all an e-mail warning us that "terrorists have bought UPS uniforms and will use them to deliver bombs!" and all this junk.  I had to e-mail her and everybody else a link to Snopes to show that was an urban legend.  I'm friends with those UPS guys, and it ticks me off when people get paranoid about them because they're a bunch of sheep-like rumor junkies who think they're neeeever gonna die unless somebody kills 'em.  And they're all devout churchgoers who think they're gonna get some kinda Christmas-morning-birthday-Easter-basket all-rolled-into-one when they die, and I'm this hellbound heathen, so why are they so terrified when I'm not?  It's irksome.

I've in fact been on an email campaign to get our pitiful security improved--which has been long overdue.

If your security is bad, then go for it.  The security around my workplace is ridiculous already.  They have these "SWAT team drills" and junk, where you can't even park within half a mile of the building because they're war-gaming "hostage situations" and stuff.  We are fully prepared to handle any hostage situation where the perpetrator has been given a script!  I'm hoping that if we get rampaged on, it's by Sir Lawrence Olivier.  That man is a professional who can take a cue!

After 9/11, we practiced evacuations to "safe areas." (Of course, the plans, drawn up by administration, were labyrinthine and hilariously botched. Our Keystone Kops evacuation plan could've killed Al Qaeda with laughter.)

We still do that on a regular basis.  And you know what happened one time when a fire really did break out?  Everybody forgot what they were supposed to do, figured it was just some drill, and assed around and didn't even leave the building.  Which is exactly what will happen in any real even, contingency plan or otherwise.  It's good to have some preparedness, but over-planning just prepares you for scripts.   It's like my violent biker ex-girlfriend used to say, "I love fighting people who know karate!  You do something they haven't trained for and they shut right down!"

Still, I'm hoping that this awfulness prods someone on our campus to consider the need to have an effective lockdown plan--which we do not. And given our track record, we probably still won't have a good plan, even if someone creates one.

And if somebody creates one, it will be promptly forgotten in the chaos.  Trust me.  I mean, go ahead and plan it out, by all means, I want you safe as possible and around for the rest o' my life, but ya can't plan for these kind of things overmuch.

This is a horrible event, of course, but I don't think it's selfish or bovine to try to learn something from it.

Not everywhere, but it is at my workplace.   These are a bunch of scared, complacent sheep who question nothing.  We're a red state, remember... we vote against our own best interests, and happily pay to park.

It's human nature, and it's part of our survival instinct to want to learn from tragic occurrences. It makes sense to evaluate our colleges and workplaces in an effort to prevent and/or be able to respond effectively to a rampage shooter--and there *will* be another. These things breed copycats--and the wall-to-wall media coverage probably just increases the likelihood that some other Cho out there will be inspired to end his misery by taking as many people with him as possible. Cho himself may have been a copycat. A few months ago, an Asian student in Montreal opened fire in a community college. Some security experts have surmised that this may have inspired Cho.

And a bunch of drills will train the next shooter to learn exactly what the school or office is expecting, so they should adapt accordingly.  It's futile.  If coming up with plans was really all that effective, we wouldn't have so many soldiers maimed by IEDs, 'cuz they're highly trained and it still happens.

I'm not saying don't train or plan, but people around here try to change everybody's freakin' lives every time any bad event happens... even when it makes no sense to do so.  People can't go around in a state of fear over what might happen.  They need to accept that if one thing doesn't getcha something else eventually will, and take a big dose of eff-it.   If nothing else, it would help me get their frickin' mail to 'em. :)

Cheers,

Zwolf
"I've moved on and I'm feeling fine
And I'll feel even better
When your life has nothing to do with mine."
-Pittbull, "No Love Lost"

"There are things that I'd like to say
There's things I'd like to phrase some way

I'm never talking to you
Trying to talk to you

I'd put you down where you belong
I'd show you everywhere you're wrong

I'm never talking to you
Trying to talk to you

I'm never talking to you
Trying to talk to you."
- Husker Du, "Never Talking To You Again"

#19 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 01:42 PM

View PostSpectacles, on Apr 18 2007, 01:09 PM, said:

Agreed. And tacky. I swear CNN is playing a variation of the theme from the Exorcist.

OMG these people need stopped. If things could not get any sicker. CNN will lead the way.

TANSTAAFL

#20 Spectacles

Spectacles
  • Awaiting Authorisation
  • 9,632 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 02:17 PM

Z: And a bunch of drills will train the next shooter to learn exactly what the school or office is expecting, so they should adapt accordingly.

Exactly. I ended up writing a brief lockdown plan--mainly just commonsense stuff for the administration to distribute to the faculty because I'm not sure that everyone has considered that it's not the best thing to walk out into the hall and see what's going on if they hear shots. I trust most of our students to be streetwise, but I ain't so sure about some of my colleagues. So the plan is basically lock the door, barricade the door, turn off the light, get students out of the sightline of the door's window and be quiet and try to play like an empty room. I told them we needed a special lockdown alarm and an all clear signal. And I told them that we *shouldn't* drill this because it would simply give any disturbed kid too much information or possibly even inspire him or her.

Telling them not to conduct drills was probably a plan-killer because these people love drills--anything to make them think they're doing something worthwhile. The bizarro evacuation plan they came up with was a total hoot. My dean, department secretary and I laughed ourselves silly over it. Some Peter Principle promoted person came up with an elaborate phone tree notification system. Now, picture this: the dean has two secretaries in an office adjoining hers. In the phone tree, the dean was to receive a call from an administrator and personally notify Secretary A. Secretary B was on someone else's phone list. So the dean asked the genius who devised this system, "What are Secretary A and I supposed to say to Secretary B if we're running out the door and she hasnt' yet been notified." There was a pause while the plan's author pondered this. A lightbulb goes off. The answer? "Tell her to expect an important phone call." I kid you not. It was like a Dilbert comic strip.

My secretary calls me over to her desk one day before our big "Drill Day!" and shows me an orange vest. "I'm supposed to put this on and run to certain classrooms and tell them 'there's an emergency. We need to leave the building." She also had a flashlight and a whistle. All duded up in her "emergency" gear, she looked like a demented crossing guard.

So these are the doofuses who are responsible for devising any security plans at my college. That's why I decided to grab the bull by the horns. ;) Or I tried, anyway. I suspect they'll ignore my final suggestion: "tape a gun under every teacher's desk." :) They'll probably just give us whistles and flares and a flat tire kit and come up with a catchy phrase for a powerpoint presentation: Safety Help Instructions for Teachers.
"Facts are stupid things." -Ronald Reagan at the 1988 Republican National Convention, attempting to quote John Adams, who said, "Facts are stubborn things"

"Although health care enrollment is actually going pretty well at this point, thousands and maybe millions of Americans have failed to sign up for coverage because they believe the false horror stories they keep hearing." -- Paul Krugman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Virginia, Virginia Tech, Shootings, Media Coverage, 2007

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users