3 replies to this topic

#1 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 10:09 PM

http://www.firstcoas...p;storyid=80707

The super hero was busted after stuffing a burrito in his waistband Monday.

According to police a man dressed as the super hero attacked a woman inside a Melbourne, Florida bar.

She says he came into the bar brandishing a burrito, made rude suggestions and grabbed her between her thighs.

Officials said the woman's boyfriend fought Adamcik off and called police.

Police said that when they got to the establishment, they found several men matching what should have been a unique description.

The woman automatically identified the perpetrator from an impromptu police line up as Dr. Raymond Adamcik.

Police say that after Adamcik posed for his booking photo he went into a bathroom and tried to flush a bag of marijuana and a rolled joint down the toilet.

That's when Officer Keith Cowart went above and beyond the call of duty.

Cowart reached into the toilet and recovered a handful of the drugs.

Adamcik was charged with battery, disorderly conduct, possession of marijuana and destruction of evidence.

Police said the situation stemmed from a pub crawl sponsored by a pharmaceutical company in which the participants wore costumes.

Yes Cap's hit the skids since his death.  :o
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#2 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 12:23 AM

I thought he was dead?
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

#3 Nikcara

Nikcara

confused little imp

• Islander
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 01:55 AM

IDIOT
We have fourty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse  -- Rudyard Kipling

Develop compassion for your enemies, that is genuine compassion.  Limited compassion cannot produce this altruism.  -- H. H. the Dalai Lama

#4 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:31 PM

Police said that when they got to the establishment, they found several men matching what should have been a unique description.
Okay, that part's funny.    :rolleyes:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Florida, Cpt. America, Arrested, 2007

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users