Election 2008 Fred Thompson Republicans

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 32,828 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

... will he campaign as a Law & Order candidate?

:D
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Facebook Author Page

#2 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 01:01 PM

View PostChristopher, on May 3 2007, 12:24 PM, said:

... will he campaign as a Law & Order candidate?

:D

Actually, he'll be widely known as, "That guy who got recent Law & Order episodes off the air". It's one way to get the couch potatoes to vote. :D.
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#3 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 03:59 PM

Would his campaign be called The Hunt For A Red November?  :D
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#4 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 03 May 2007 - 05:48 PM

He can run, but he won't win. ;)
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

#5 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:20 AM

In all regards, he can't be worse than any of the other candidates out there right now. I say give him a shot. I might even vote for him.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#6 Themis

Themis
  • Islander
  • 6,544 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:03 PM

The Tennessean is running a three-part series on him.  Which I haven't taken time to read yet.  

With all the talk about attractiveness and charisma for the media, what does that do to his chances?  I've never seen him in video or stills look like he was smiling!

Not that I'd vote for him anyway...
Cats will never be extinct!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Election 2008, Fred Thompson, Republicans

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users