Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Xena Con 2007-Lucy Lawless & Renee O' Connor

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:32 AM

Well, there's no way I CAN'T go to this one.  :D It's not far from where I live, and I can bike-ride there. The price is $45, though. :eek: Prices have gone up! :tongue:

Lucy is supposed to be singing in New York City at the Canal Room, but there's no way in hell I'm going to that. I was in there briefly to check it out, and that place is TINY. Creation is charing $89 for standing room, and almost double for seats near the stage.

Hey-I love Lucy, but I'm not made of money.  :rolleyes:  I didn't pay that much for Rush tickets!! :tongue:

Edited by Digital Man, 13 May 2007 - 09:34 AM.

Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#2 innocentone

innocentone

Here to the next generation

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

This may be a bit late but when was this suppose to take place hum??? Did I miss it already.  Cool you live in secaucus, were practically neirbhors.  Small world isn't it :cool:

Edited by innocentone, 21 May 2007 - 04:10 PM.

#3 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

View Postinnocentone, on May 21 2007, 05:08 PM, said:

This may be a bit late but when was this suppose to take place hum??? Did I miss it already.  Cool you live in secaucus, were practically neirbhors.  Small world isn't it :cool:

I live near Secaucus-the exact place is classified. ;)

Its happening near the end of next week. Learn more here:

http://www.creationent.com/

:cool:
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users