1 reply to this topic

#1 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

http://news.bbc.co.u...cas/6656297.stm

S Deputy Attorney General Paul McNulty is to resign from his job.

He had been caught up in the row over the Bush administration's decision to sack several federal prosecutors.

The move was seen by some as politically motivated. but he Justice Department says they were fired because they didn't do their jobs well.

Mr McNulty was "a dynamic and thoughtful leader" said his boss, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, in a written statement.

Here's hoping Gonzales is next.

Edited by Godeskian, 14 May 2007 - 05:18 PM.

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#2 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 06:23 PM

Now it it were only catching and Gonzales would resign...  :lol:
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bush Administration, D/AG Paul NcNulty, Resignation, US Attorneys, 2007

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users