• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 10 June 2003 - 08:30 AM

No problem, just thought I'd ask. It may get a little more interesting after an arc gets started.

I'm in 6 here, myself, including this one.

#22 TravelerOfTheWays

TravelerOfTheWays

Botherbotherbother

• Islander
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 07:41 AM

Welp, got my char. okayed, so I'll share it with the rest of you...

Her name's Semir Arinys, aged... let's say 22 years old. She's of average height for a Niet lady, 5'9''-5'10'' with dark wavy hair, dark grey-green eyes, and a coppery complexion (I imagine her as Egyptian-looking). For the last ten years, she's been on various espionage/assassination/intel-gathering/other miscellaneous missions for the Tyrant Pride. This is the first time she's been back for any length of time since she first left--yes, at the age of 12.

Her parents were both spy-y people themselves, but they were killed on a hush-hush sort of mission (she was along for the ride, learning the "biz"), so she was just sort of stuck in hostile territory. Eventually, she got back into communication with the Pride, and since she'd learned some very valuable information, she just fell into that role and continued until now. Well, she hasn't really stopped; she's just home to rest for a little while.
"The corollary, of course, is that a Western man who treats women like they're, you know, people has an absurdly easy time of things. It's like a sexy lady liquidation event. NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED."

~Rov

#23 Rov Judicata

Rov Judicata

Crassly Irresponsible and Indifferent

• Islander
  • 15,720 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:22 AM

LOL Rae and Monique!

Of course I didn't marry you just because you're sexy, enertaining, smart, vivacious women! I'm sure there's some other reason. I'll, uh, get back to you...
St. Louis must be destroyed!

Me: "I have a job and five credit cards and am looking into signing a two year lease.  THAT MAKES ME OLD."
Josh: "I don't have a job, I have ONE credit card, I'm stuck in a lease and I'm 28! My mom's basement IS ONE BAD DECISION AWAY!"
~~ Josh, winning the argument.

"Congress . . . shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis[.]" ~1 U.S.C. 1, selectively quoted for accuracy.

#24 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:49 AM

Javert Rovinski, on Jun 11 2003, 02:26 PM, said:

LOL Rae and Monique!

Of course I didn't marry you just because you're sexy, enertaining, smart, vivacious women! I'm sure there's some other reason. I'll, uh, get back to you...
:p  ;)  :love:   :lol:

#25 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:05 AM

I am considering bringing Sca back into the RP whenever XT comes back.Right now she is the matriarch of Panther Pride on her home world Weir.I have a feeling XT is gonna go and hunt her down since she has his children with her.

#26 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:47 AM

Hey, that'd be cool, Lalita!! :D

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 29 June 2003 - 11:47 AM.

#27 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 02:33 PM

Thanks Nikki-it should be cool-I'm going to revamp my bio for her and I am also gonna find a new pic for her.

#28 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 29 June 2003 - 11:16 PM

Yay, Lalita!! LT misses her very much, almost as much as she misses XT. :) :inlove:

#29 XxTyrxX

XxTyrxX

Like chocolate for the ears...

• Islander
  • 813 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 07:59 AM

Greetings!  Yep, as you have probably seen, I am back.  I would love to return XT to his home.  That is, if there is still room for him.  As I have stated elsewhere, I will only be able to post every 2-3 days.  If this is acceptable, just let me know and I will begin the work on bringing him home.  :)
Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.  -  Ash (A.o.D)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

"If you want to kick the tiger in his ass, you'd better have a plan for dealing with his teeth. - Brian Caruso
Teeth of the Tiger

#30 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 08:10 AM

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! XT good to see you back!!!!!
The three most important R's
Respect for One's Self / Respect for Others / Responsibility for One's Words & Actions.

Posted Image

#31 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 08:32 AM

What Shal said, plus LT misses her mate very much and reeeeealllly needs him.

#32 Tyrs Girl

Tyrs Girl

The King has returned

• Islander
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 08:46 AM

Welcome back XT :D

#33 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 12:26 PM

Welcome back, XT!!!  

Grins at LT ;)!

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 10 July 2003 - 12:26 PM.

#34 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 10 July 2003 - 10:44 PM

Welcome back XT.Take your time trying to figure out how to bring XT back to the RP.I'm also trying to figure out how to bring Sca back.Don't know if I want her to come back on her own or if I want XT to hunt her down and bring her back.

#35 Anastashia

Anastashia

Tyrant Matriarch and Pegan Too!

• Islander
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 12:11 PM

OOC: Ok I don't know the situation either. I got lost in the shuffle when this got started I think and haven't had the opportunity to read for quite some time. Can someone give me the necessary rundown. Then I guess it would be best for Ani to appear out of nowhere too, unless I've been used in play I don't know about.

XT, the following of your children are deceased from the battle leaving one of out homeworlds:

By Gael: Cahan, also I never did see what was last the status of the baby born when Geal was away/imprisoned so I don't know.

By RR: Connell, Dante and Aisha are all deceased, Thera, who is now a toddler was severly burned and her survival was in question last I played.

By Ani: Ian

The teens, basically all but Thera, were standing with Sca/Lalita in defense of their home when they were killed. Morrighan (LM decided which of your twins with her would survive) and Valeria, as well as Caer, survived. Agewise I put Morrighan and Valeria around 13, Caer 15, Tyr 6, Thera 3, and Lea is an infant (I'm thinking I last said she was six months).

LT and Lalita have pretty much been aging/playing their own kids and I can't remember how Connor and Ceridwen fit in with the others agewise. From what I have in my small notepad file on the kids Traja is younger than Thera, I seem to remember Orion is still younger but I"m not certain and Lea is the youngest.

Ok guess I'll go see if I can find the time to read 11 pages of posts and the PMs I sent and received from Kidwrangler.

Ani
The Science Fiction Examiner

In the quiet of Midden a young child grows.
Does the salvation of his people grow with him?
"Everything we do now is for the child"

"I made a mistake,
just follow along,
isn't that what tyranny is all about?"
Sheila M---my Praise Band Director

For as long as I shall live
I will testify to love
I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough
Testify to Love

Posted Image

#36 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 01:24 PM

Ani, Orion is, in my estimation around a year old. He is younger than Traja, though I'm not sure by how much.

#37 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 July 2003 - 02:00 PM

Ani, we post all our comments to each other and about the Tyrant RP here.......not the actual RP thread.  We really do read this whenever there is a new post :).

#38 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 02:37 PM

If I remember correctly-Connor and Cerridwen are around four or five and Traja is about a week or so older than Orion.I plan on rejoining the game soon-I just want to redo the bio for Sca to make her a bit more interesting and I am still trying to figure out how to reintroduce her in the RP.At the moment she is back on her home planet Weir because her twin brother Kieran just became alpha after their father was murdered and he needed Sca to come back and help by acting as the Matriarch.I know she was needed where she was but you see-Sca has one terrible flaw,for some reason when her husbands are gone for a long time and it looks like they may never come back she runs away-it's not because she doesn't love them though.

#39 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 13 July 2003 - 11:43 PM

Thanks, Lalita, and I kinda understand how Sca feels. If she doesn't come back, you do know that XT will drag her back, and LT will have the other arm :devil: If she's over this illness, that is :barf: :D

#40 Scathach

Scathach
  • Islander
  • 567 posts

Posted 14 July 2003 - 10:35 PM

LOL@LT :p  :D  :lol:  Actually being dragged back does sound fun to me.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users