• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

Okay I don't have pics but I know Cap'n Jack and WT do and will.  But I can tell you that I've been hugged by Joss Whedon (who is AMAZING), seen KRAD, spent wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much money on graphic novels, including Marvel 1602 (thanks Jid for telling me about it and pointing me to the right place), seen previews of B5 Lost Tales and Torchwood (both brilliant) about which I'll be sharing lots of details and spoilers as I took good notes, saw the preview of the new Spidey cartoon which looks good, caught the panel on Rosario Dawsons The OTC (Occult Task Force) and picked up the book (last one), which I hope to get signed, got my Serenity book signed by both Joss and KRAD, argued the merits of The Train Job with KRAD, witnessed the genius of Neil Gaiman in person (and he's the only person I've ever encountered who just might be as brilliant as RHW, Ash and Zack), caught part of the Eureka Panel, and had my opinion of JMS as a person (note, this has nothing to do with his absolute brilliance as a writer and story teller) confirmed in Spades as I watched him interract with his fans (one of whom he told to "sit the f**k down*), learned the lore of the "Scary Trousers", met up with G1223, Cap'n Jack, WT, scruffy, Jid, bobdylanite, Heropa, dromy (who joined us for dinner Thursday and who I'm about to call and invite to dinner in the suite tonight), and found out that I'm just seriously NOT as young as I used to be!!!!!!

Stay tuned guys, this party is RAD!!!!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users