• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#21 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 09:35 AM

View PostChatterbox, on Aug 11 2007, 09:25 AM, said:

Working on profile now, just trying to think of a name. The blue dragon is yelling at me so that's probably the one I'll have ;)
Well, remember our dragons are only bronze, silver, copper or brown...so no blue for us  :whistle:. See the section above on Dragon Creation

Those pictures above are only example of the facial structures, so you know what they look like. :)

* Color: Your dragon can either be bronze, copper, silver, or brown (more on the other colors later…the enemy has those!)

I look forward to the PM with your profile :D.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 11 August 2007 - 09:36 AM.

#22 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 01:56 PM

Just in case anyone needs to insult someone or swear... :wink:

A deadglow: a numbskull, a stupid person. The term is derived from glow; a glow that has died sheds no light.

A dimglow: a not too bright person. The term is derived from glow, a glow loses his lightning abilities gradually, so a "dim glow" does not shed much light.

Born under the Red Star: said of someone who is evil, generally disliked or (very) unlucky

By the Egg: mostly an exclamation of surprise but also used as kind of an oath

Scorch it: an expletive indicating annoyance, surprise or disbelief

Shards: an expletive indicating annoyance or surprise

Shells: an expletive indicating annoyance or surprise

Fraggit: an expletive indicating annoyance or surprise

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 11 August 2007 - 04:46 PM.

#23 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 02:21 PM

yay, insults! ;)
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#24 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 06:39 PM

Holy cow.  That's a lot of information.  I've already got ideas.
Posted Image

#25 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:47 PM

Yay! We're all ready to go :D.

I'll be starting us off tomorrow, Monday, in the afternoon (like noonish)...that'll be afternoon (US) and evening (UK) so, hopefully, everyone can get started at a good time for them :).

Caithness will be joining us the following week as she's moving this coming week.

I'm really looking forward to this game, so thanks to everyone for doing such a great job with profiles and for wanting to play :D.

And

View Postszhismine, on Aug 11 2007, 02:21 PM, said:

yay, insults! ;)

LOL!!!! Now we can swear, too :wink:.

Edit to not call Caithness by the name of Mishka ;).

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 12 August 2007 - 07:34 PM.

#26 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:56 PM

i can't wait! :D

though i can't believe we won't be playing Atomic Sunrise anymore (for the moment anyway)... and just as Carolyne got a boyfriend! darn you!!! fraggit!!!!!
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#27 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:57 PM

:lol:^^^^^ Sorry about that, szh! :angel:.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 12 August 2007 - 05:57 PM.

#28 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 06:00 PM

you're not sorry... :p

and i have plenty of ideas about Tim having trouble fitting in with the settlement too... and By the Egg one of those ideas will happen eventually! :p

Edited by szhismine, 12 August 2007 - 06:01 PM.

#29 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:15 PM

View PostNikki Peppermint, on Aug 12 2007, 06:47 PM, said:

Mishka will be joining us the following week as she's moving this coming week.

Lol, I don't think Mishka's so good at riding dragons.
Posted Image

#30 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:32 PM

View PostCaithness, on Aug 12 2007, 07:15 PM, said:

View PostNikki Peppermint, on Aug 12 2007, 06:47 PM, said:

Caithness will be joining us the following week as she's moving this coming week.

Lol, I don't think Mishka's so good at riding dragons.
LOL!!! Sorry about that!! :lol: I'd just finished the Atomic Sunrise thread when I wrote this.  I even tried to send a PM to 'Mishka' earlier, too.  Actually, I tried to send a PM to "Silas' once as well. I need to get out more :wink:

*goes to edit* ;)

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 12 August 2007 - 07:33 PM.

#31 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 07:34 PM

holy shards nikki, get your RPs straight! ;)

#32 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:15 PM

I can see someone is going to have a potty mouth in this game :wink:.

#33 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 09:17 PM

:p :angel:

#34 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:26 PM

View PostNikki Peppermint, on Aug 12 2007, 11:47 PM, said:

I'll be starting us off tomorrow, Monday, in the afternoon (like noonish)...that'll be afternoon (US) and evening (UK) so, hopefully, everyone can get started at a good time for them :).

*taps foot*  :whistle:

#35 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 12:51 PM

I had issues, okay? :wink: *laughs*

Forgot a title might be nice, then the board wouldn't load!

#36 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 02:12 PM

I'll try to post sometime this evening-I have to get busy with dinner ;)

I have plenty of ideas for Leonid-too bad some of them aren't for delicate eyes :D :whistle:

#37 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:27 AM

Greetings, dragonriders and dragons! :D

Actually I just wanted to say I'm heading back to work on Monday! School starts up on Wednesday for the kids, but we get to start two days earlier. So, starting Monday (until I figure out the classroom schedule), I'll just be posting in the evenings. But that'll give you all the whole next day to post. Sometimes I have a few minutes in the morning, but that's always iffy.

:D

Hope everyone is having fun so far...I have to admit I love having a dragon, and I can't wait to fly! :D

#38 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:41 PM

okay nikki!

and yes, the RP is really fun. :D

#39 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 12:56 PM

Hey, who's wing does each rider belong to?  It might be good to know.
Posted Image

#40 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:14 PM

You have a PM!

The others already know...but Saffi is with Ferris, and Aislyn is with Kylene.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users