• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#61 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 01 September 2007 - 10:33 PM

There's always action when I'm around, baby.
Posted Image

#62 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 08:22 PM

If you're seeing this after the game thread, then you know we've cut to another scene in our game ;). (I like to see my games as movies, I think! Hopefully showing the important scenes.)

It's time to get the really big party going as well as the dangerous mumble mumble that befalls the dragonriders mumble mumble as they battle the mumble mumble before they head off to mumble mumble. So you can see why I want to jump us forward :D :angel:.

Feel free to flashback/think back to whatever you want that passed during the previous sevendays (week) that has passed. A lot of interesting things could have happened!!

Brit...Saffi will definitely think back to racing Ferris in the water and not minding that she lost :angel:.

#63 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:53 AM

Are you ok Nikki, you seem awfully mumbly :D

#64 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 12:53 PM

Hey Nikki, I've been waiting for a week for you to pm me about the thing.  Are you still working out the kinks?
Posted Image

#65 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 03:58 PM

Uh oh...what 'thing' was I going to PM you about?  :unsure:.

If you mean the second storyline, then yes, I'm still working on both stories!! We'll deal with the Gather first* :).

*Tranlation: I'm still figuring out what the heck we're all going to do after the mumbly bit above :wink:. I have general ideas, just working out details.

And, Rae? What? You mean I wasn't clear? :o ;)

#66 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:42 PM

Don't worry Nikki, you made nearly perfect sense to me despite your mumbling. I have a feeling I know more or less what danger it is, who, and where. *Chuckles.*

I'm on a roll lately, figuring things out left right and centre. I'm still smug at figuring out the Trancer RP.
Rejected and gone.

#67 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 05:47 PM

^i only figured out the Trancer RP 'cause i saw a commercial for "it" a while back (actually the commercial is on now, it airs on sunday on Space).
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#68 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:17 PM

Well I don't have a clue what's going on.  I am wondering if it has anything to do with the other coloured dragons that were mentioned briefly in this thread.  Chatty wanted a blue dragon, I think, and Nikki said something about other coloured dragons being somehow 'bad'.

I am probably totally off topic with that but it will be fun to be surprised.

I will be away until Saturday night or maybe Sunday.  I should be able to post at work tomorrow if necessary.  I have to take a family member to the hospital in Glasgow, they have to have some tests done.

#69 Caithness

Caithness

Nemo me impune lacessit.

• Islander
  • 4,941 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 07:25 PM

There's an explaination about dragon colors somewhere on the first page.  It just says "more on other colors later... the enemy has those."
Posted Image

#70 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:05 PM

:angel:

#71 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 09:40 PM

*takes off nikki's angel mask...*

there's nothing but a :devil: underneath! :suspect:
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#72 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 06:46 AM

But we like the :devil: underneath the mask though. 'tis so much fun us and dangerous to our characters. *Grins.* Particularly as one of mine has neither dragon nor fire lizard to defend her......  :devil:

But Ahem, I digress. Anyways I'm sure we wouldn't want our delightfully evil GM any other way, now would we?

Edited by Mikoto, 06 September 2007 - 06:47 AM.

Rejected and gone.

#73 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 01:43 PM

Now, wipe that angelic look off your face this minute, Missy!! :p

#74 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:27 PM

Wow! So much for being able to fool you all anymore :crazy: :wink:.

#75 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 04:42 PM

You try really hard, though ;)

#76 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 06 September 2007 - 05:40 PM

well nikki, you can use the :devil: as a mask and start being a :angel:, then when we finally believe you're a :angel: you pull a fast one on us...

#77 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:12 AM

I'll never believe that Nikki is an :angel:, she an evil GM, everyone had better remember that ;)

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#78 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 07 September 2007 - 05:50 AM

View PostBrit, on Sep 5 2007, 07:17 PM, said:

I will be away until Saturday night or maybe Sunday.  I should be able to post at work tomorrow if necessary.  I have to take a family member to the hospital in Glasgow, they have to have some tests done.[/color]
I didn't have time to reply to this earlier...but okay, Brit! Good luck to your family member on the tests...hope all turns out well. I'll keep Ferris moving along for you to keep him caught up :).

#79 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 05:05 AM

Halloooo everyone! :)

The PNBMom is coming for a short visit this coming weekend and Monday, so starting on Friday we'll take a little break. If you need to post on Friday certainly do so!!! I'll probably be back posting by Monday evening or Tuesday.

When we start up again, we'll jump to starting and participating in the Dragon Games, having the Conclave meeting in process, and Kylene will be investigating the booths for bombs. It'll only be an hour or so jump forward, but it'll get us where we need to be :devil:.

I will be having to spoiler something for you all, but I want your help...I don't think you all will mind too much, though :purpleninja:.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 13 September 2007 - 06:00 AM.

#80 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,345 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 07:51 AM

Have fun with the PNBMom - tell her Hi from me :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users