Karasu Synopsis 2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
459 replies to this topic

#41 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 01:38 AM

Te, was the meeting done with in your last post?  Are we supposed to go about our business until it's time to go on a mission? :)

#42 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 10:28 AM

Fenix, I don' think you would have that many of the suits made up, and not every one in Fashion will need them. The fighter jocks won't unless they plan to disembark from their fighters and assist in the Raiding, but feel free to offer a LIMITED number to Chester Phoenix. Remeber all this bad ass tech takes time and often hard to come by parts to manufacture.  It's not like the Osiris can make a stop at Sinti for you... :D

#43 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,191 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:07 AM

Shalamar, on Jun 15 2003, 06:48 AM, said:

as I am getting visions of  mass dogfight in a chat room...Hey, Te, want help me play the enemy?...just have to figure out a quick and fair way of determining initative...that ought to be easy...
I'll probably have to bow out of that one. The last time a mass JP happened, I came in late, due to having to work. Unless we can get a proper schedule laid out.

Rommie :cylon:
Posted Image

#44 bandit

bandit

Bond, Fuzzy Bond

• Islander
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:35 AM

Shalamar, on Jun 15 2003, 11:29 PM, said:

Fenix, I don' think you would have that many of the suits made up, and not every one in Fashion will need them. The fighter jocks won't unless they plan to disembark from their fighters and assist in the Raiding, but feel free to offer a LIMITED number to Chester Phoenix. Remeber all this bad ass tech takes time and often hard to come by parts to manufacture.  It's not like the Osiris can make a stop at Sinti for you... :D
I know, i was thinking somewhere along the lines of six chamelion suits and as many personal sensor spoofers...
can i give them flamethrowers about the size and shape of a botle of mace???  :devil:
"napalm loves the little oni..."

#45 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:40 AM

Fenix I think that there are things..."That do not like flamethrowers" to paraphrase a line from Hunt for Red October...

#46 bandit

bandit

Bond, Fuzzy Bond

• Islander
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:47 AM

^RATS

some genetically engineered diseases for the raiders to set loose on their way out??

#47 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:52 AM

Actually That was at one time a part of my plan to make sure they could not use the material afterwards. I did not go for it becasue that goes beyond practical ops and gets into revenge. Not what a survival minded race would go for.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#48 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:54 AM

Bandit, are you sure you are playing the right character type? :p

Blood thirsty a bit?

#49 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:00 PM

Oh I see his pov and yes whenI was working this up in my head I considered the alternatives to distroying the repsoitory or if it need be one or two orbital habittats just to make sure we killed the children.

Unfortunatly they can currently oputbreed us so this may still need to be considered.

That is why I came up with the idea of the arficial wombs.

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

#50 bandit

bandit

Bond, Fuzzy Bond

• Islander
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:10 PM

Sorry shal, but we didn't need TWO sumels running around *L* i really should not listen to music while posting...
G, if you need some means of eliminating the children i'm sure Feniks could be perusueded to assist, after all, his family DID live on the drift...
perhaps a disease that attacks the reproductive capabilities of the target?

beware of angry persied in bio lab.

#51 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:14 PM

bandit, on Jun 16 2003, 01:11 AM, said:

Sorry shal, but we didn't need TWO sumels running around *L* i really should not listen to music while posting...
G, if you need some means of eliminating the children i'm sure Feniks could be perusueded to assist, after all, his family DID live on the drift...
perhaps a disease that attacks the reproductive capabilities of the target?

beware of angry persied in bio lab.
I'll keep it in mind. Then again i know the Omega is going to either sit me down and use me and likely you for a sounding board for where our areas overlap so we do not waste effort doubling one anothers R&D

TANSTAAFL

#52 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:35 PM

G, Don't worry...things are happening..trust me...No one knows where Omega goes, they just see the results.... :ninja:

#53 Nikcara

Nikcara

confused little imp

• Islander
  • 3,500 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:39 PM

but for killing children and releasing genetically-enhanced diseases, those aren't very honorable things (at all) and we ARE supposed to be an honorable pride.....

I know Zadi at least wouldn't like the idea, no matter how much she hates Oni (children are pretty much innocent, and diseases have this way of spreading outside of intended areas of infection...)
We have fourty million reasons for failure, but not a single excuse  -- Rudyard Kipling

Develop compassion for your enemies, that is genuine compassion.  Limited compassion cannot produce this altruism.  -- H. H. the Dalai Lama

#54 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:56 PM

Nickara is right..we don't want to sink to their level, no matter how much better it might make us feel...

Besides it's so much more satifying taking them down in honourable combat...We are better than they are!

But Fenix, I do know how you feel

We lost nearly 200,000..and to many that is just a number...but it also parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, children, aunts and uncles...

I would guess that many of the children and a significant number of the populace wake up with nightmares...

and might we ponder how profoundly this will affect the nex generation...so many traditions have not just been broken but flat out lost...

I would think we need to make, create new ones, and celebrate the ones we still have with a fierce, determined joy.

We Will Survive, and get the best revenge of all...Live well!

Edited by Shalamar, 16 June 2003 - 12:57 PM.

#55 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 01:07 PM

I do not disagree about  the best revenge. I remember the line being  honor is a thin shroud when faced with coldness of the grave.

Trust me we will by doing this upset a large number of folks but if you give to a desperiate man a weapon he will use it. The cost is secondary to survival. That is where the people in charge and his mate are keeping him from being the monster he could be.

TANSTAAFL

#56 Gaiate

Gaiate

Spirit Blade

• Islander
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 02:45 PM

Nikki Peppermint, on Jun 15 2003, 10:39 AM, said:

Te, was the meeting done with in your last post?  Are we supposed to go about our business until it's time to go on a mission? :)

Yeah, pretty much.  I was planning on answering another round or two of questions, but I had to go out of town (and I still am, with very limited computer access).  If anyone still has any questions, just PM me or ask them here.  I should be back at my comp tomorrow around 12:30 EST.

And just for the record, I agree with Nikcara and Shal.  No massacring children.  Your Alpha would be very pissed. ;) :p

--Te
"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V." -- V, making an first impression

"Dude . . . that was cool." -- My first impression of V

#57 Ishmael Autolycus

Ishmael Autolycus

A wanderer, and a picker-up of unregarded trifles.

• Islander
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 03:04 PM

^ One question. Did you want Ishmael to talk with Feniks and either Midori or Hassal about producing and installing those subcutaneous transceivers he had talked about, or would you feel the possible repercussions if they were detected too great for the possible benefits?
And let us, ciphers to this great accompt,
On your imaginary forces work.

-Wm. Shakespeare Henry V Prologue

Now, was it just the eggs? Or was the ham green as well?

#58 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 10:31 PM

So since Konoko is pregnant, will she be asked to transfer her baby to the artificial wombs, too, since she is part of Fashion?

#59 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 10:41 PM

The Matriarch will not require it of any woman, but she would suggest it for any going into close combat, to be safe...but it is just a suggestion.

#60 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 12:09 AM

Hmm, I don't like the idea myself. But if it's required then I guess it's okay.  Besides, it'll be months in game time- only the Divine knows how long in rl before Konoko is incapacitated by it.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users