Jazzer

Here I am

• Islander
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:39 PM

Air times (Central):  
FOX: Tues, Nov 6 - 8:00 PM
USA: Fri, Nov 16 - 10:00 PM

The CIA recruits House to help an agent dying of an unknown illness; Foreman faces resistance from the remaining fellowship candidates when they question his judgment.

Unanswered questions aren't nearly as dangerous as unquestioned answers.

#2 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:59 PM

go House. :lol:
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#3 Jazzer

Jazzer

Here I am

• Islander
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:11 PM

Interesting ep.  And so the CIA lady is going to join the team.  That was a surprise.  

I was going to say "poor Foreman", but at least he got some vindication from House at the end.
Unanswered questions aren't nearly as dangerous as unquestioned answers.

#4 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 11:35 PM

What's amazing is how Foreman & House are really becoming friends.  Truly amazing!

And not only was that great vindication for Foreman, but a great lesson in management/teaching too.  He needs to learn how to be in charge - which is a hard lesson to learn.

YAY!  Michael Michelle on House! :)  OK - the banter with her and House was funny, and I really wonder how she's going to be on the team with all that sexual stuff going on with her and House...

But still... YAY!  Where's that Wonder Woman thread? I STILL think she'd make a great Wonder Woman!

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#5 Lupatria

Lupatria

/thoughtfully smiling

• Islander
  • 260 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 05:08 PM

*giggles*

House:  Curtis on <<insert medical term I didn't catch ending in -ology here>> Sidney Curtis?
Curtis:  Oh, you've read it?
House:  Nope... But it is keeping my piano level.

Quote of the episode, personally =)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users