Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Anyone up for a Post-Fall Andromeda RP?

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#261 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:34 AM

Warning: side effects of evilness include telepathy and random urges to stab things. please consult a lawyer if stabbings occur.
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#262 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 09:55 AM

View PostEvilMikoto, on Jul 20 2008, 08:50 AM, said:

In the meantime you might want to consider joining VH. We could always use some more male characters in the team. ;)
I think that's a fine idea, too :D. Come join us, Brit!

#263 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 20 July 2008 - 11:35 AM

*Giggles.* And I have no idea how we keep doing that EChatty. In MSN, in the rps, on ExIsle, whenever we interact we invariably think the same thing at the same time at least once during our conversations. (And no, I'm not kidding either. We really do and it's wierd.)

Right then.... time to scrape the rust off Dawn and see if she still works. ;)
Rejected and gone.

#264 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:13 PM

*Is getting very apprehensive about your plans for Kaytee*

#265 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:50 PM

:angel: Apprehensive? I can't imagine why.
Rejected and gone.

#266 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

We share the same mind-remember?

#267 Die Walküre

Die Walküre

Music Composer

• Islander
  • 686 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:23 AM

Hi guys and gals,

I came across this RP by accident and was interested in what you guys are doing. Is it possible to hop in late in this stage?

Thanks
Posted Image

#268 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 10:43 AM

Wow...yet another new player :). Miko should be by to respond.

But as the forum mod...welcome to the RP forum, DeltaRomeo!

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 25 July 2008 - 10:43 AM.

#269 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:37 AM

View PostDeltaRomeo, on Jul 25 2008, 10:23 AM, said:

Hi guys and gals,

I came across this RP by accident and was interested in what you guys are doing. Is it possible to hop in late in this stage?

Thanks
As the person who shares the mind of said GM I say I don't see a problem ;)

As to what we're doing-it's similar to Andromeda, in that we're trying to restore the System's Commonwealth-only our ship is the Path of Dawn and we rarely encounter Andromeda or her crew-usually we encounter people who'd rather put us in precarious situations-like what is about to happen to my Kaytee ;)

She won't be along for another few hours, so keep an eye on this thread, but I'm sure you can discuss characters and such and she'll tell you what she's looking for and what she might need and whether or not you can slip in during this arc or wait for the next one.

Also-if you're into Supernaturals, have a look at Vampire Hunters-we just started a new arc on that one and we can use some more male characters.

#270 Die Walküre

Die Walküre

Music Composer

• Islander
  • 686 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:17 PM

^^ Sounds great. I might drop in a few times since I am quite busy this summer. Working, Studying, and I'm already quite occupied in creating music for RHW's Drom Coda.
Posted Image

#271 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:20 PM

No worries-both RPs usually move at a fairly slow pace as some of the members are also busy, so we post when we can.

#272 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:27 PM

Hello DeltaRomeo

As I see EChatty has explained things pretty well already, and yes it's perfectly fine for you to join the rp pretty much right away. This arc has barely gotten started so there's plenty of room for entry. Let's see, if you could write up a character profile for me I'll work a way to fit you in. The characters' threads here in backstage give a pretty good idea on what's needed for a profile, but the minimum I can work with is.

Name:
Species:
Skills:
Physical Description: (Height, weight, hair/eye colour, preferred clothing ect.)
Known Relatives:
Known History: (A bit of background.)

However, there are a few restrictions though. I'd prefer you not to choose an AI/Android, Vedran, or Trance's kind or pretty much anything beyond S2 of the tv show Andromeda. (AKA: No gold pixies, no Paradines or tunnel aliens or any of that kind of thing.) Other than that, I'm pretty loose and casual about my games and you can be as inventive as you want.

Anyways, if you're still interested, PM me with the profile.

Edited by EvilMikoto, 25 July 2008 - 05:28 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#273 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:01 AM

Miko, Cain will be taking a vacation - I just don't have the time at the moment...sorry.

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#274 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 05:44 AM

So Kaytee will be out for quite some time then ;) :D

#275 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 07:36 AM

Okay thanks for the heads up. This game is probably gonna go for another extended break for a while then. I'm pretty occupied with VH anyway.
Rejected and gone.

#276 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 08:37 AM

Not to mention other evilness ;) :devil:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users