• This topic is locked This topic is locked
220 replies to this topic

#41 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:33 AM

Mrs. Clause laughed with a very infectious laugh. He eyes twinkled as she spoke.

My husband is Santa Clause, a human who delivers gifts all over Earth on Christmas. KNowing names is an ability he and I have. I can't explain how it works, it just does. Like the flying reindeer and the rest of our "magic" abilities. As far as what I am wearing, I guess it is traditional also. The Clauses prefer red and since we live at the Earth'sNorth Pole we have fur lining to keep warm. Our elevs tend to wear a bigger variety of colors, but all of them are nice and bright and festive.

She thought a moment, then smiled again.

You don't like the Holidays do you? If Santa was here he would know more about you, but I do know that much. Too bad, child it is such a wonderfull time of year. I guess you would know me if you lived on Earth, but Neitzchean's there aren't sure if we exist even.

Oh, I really need to speak with all of you. It is very important.

Edited by Lover of Purple, 30 November 2007 - 11:33 AM.

#42 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:49 AM

Raising her head and craning her neck, Mia peered into the distance at the brightly colored house that Si was pointing at. It looked beautiful from here.

"...perhaps we could just stop and ask someone to take us to their leader."

Mia liked that idea and rowred in agreement. Leaders were good people to get help from...and now Mia wanted to meet this Mrs. C., too. She walked in a tight circle in excitement and bounded back and forth in front of Si and Dex.

"Look people...we could ask them.....come on Dex, Mia...."

Mia pounced off ahead of the elves, but stayed close by. The white cat made a wide circle around the man and woman that Si had led them towards while waiting for her elf friends. Then Mia sat down in the snow, nearly blending in with the powdery substance. She sniffed the air curiously, stretching her neck slightly towards the people. There was something different about these two--they didn't seem dangerous but just "different". She didn't get a whiff of any sort of scent from them, but they were definitely there in front of her.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 30 November 2007 - 11:52 AM.

#43 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:56 AM

Celeste found herself smiling at Mrs Clause

"flying reindeer...magic.....elves.....she shook her head....I have enough problems believing in JMT!"

"You don't like the Holidays do you?"

Her smile slipped

"No Ma'am I don't........holidays remind me of my childhood, and I don't need any reminders of that."

I really need to speak with all of you. It is very important.

Celeste nodded and took out her hand held scanner

"I have to follow procedure.....I need to check you're not carrying any concealed weapons....hold still for me..she ran the scanner over Mrs Clause.....you're clean. Now if you'll follow me, I'll take you up to meet the President.

She led Mrs Clause up to the meeting room

Please wait here, I'll let LoP know you're here.

She hurried into the meeting room and found LoP

"Boss....there's a Mrs Clause waiting outside, she says it's important that she sees you, her husband delivers presents on earth...you'll like her, she has flying animals and can do magic"

#44 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:00 PM

LoP listened intently to Celeste as she spoke.

Flying animals? You mean like bats? Magic? Interesting.

Please show her in.

#45 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:06 PM

Celeste laughed...bats, no I don't think so....and magic isn't interesting....she whispered...magic doesn't exist....she winked and hurried out of the room to fetch their guest.

Mrs Clause, the President will see you now...this way please.

She took Mrs Clause over to LoP

LoP this is Mrs Clause, Mrs Clause, LoP.

#46 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:11 PM

Herk bent down and picked the cat up by the scruff of it's neck

Suki.....it's a cat....a white cat"

Si gasped

"Sir please put Mia down"

Herk looked down at the small female

"Mia? oh you mean this he held the cat out in front of him

Si nodded....yes that's Mia, she's my fr...cat and she doesn't like being held like that"

Herk put the cat back down in the snow and stared at Si

"Who are you.....he looked from her to Dex....what are you?"

Si felt her cheeks growing warm...I am Si and this is Dex, we need to find someone...can you take us to your leader?

#47 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:22 PM

LoP smiled at Mrs. Claus.

Please sit down. Would you like something to drink?

"Thank you, Mr. President. Some hot choclate would be nice."

LoP motioned for a cup to be brought to his visitor as he motioned Celeste to sit down. He then sat down himself and leaned forward.

How may I be of assistance. And please call me LoP.

"Thank you. You may have heard of my husband, Santa Claus?"

LoP thought for a moment and then it hit him.

Oh, Santa Claus not Sandy Claws! I was just reading a little about the Earth holiday of Christmas. Trance thought he was Sandy Claws. BUt he is a mythological creature...er I mean person isn't he?

"No, he is real. And he is missing. He came to Kroyous to set up a workshop at your North Pole and he failed to report in. I sent an elf squadron to check on him, but they found the construction site empty. Even the construction elves were gone. With Christmas coming up in a few weeks, we need to find him and get him back to Earth or there will be no Christmas!" She started to cry softly.

LoP reached out a purple hand and touched her shoulder gently.

Lost persons are usually not or job, but since this is a famous human you are talking about we will help. Can you show me on a mao exactly where the construction site is? We will need to start there for clues.

Celeste, can you get us a planetary map please? One of the printed ones?

Edited by Lover of Purple, 03 December 2007 - 03:04 PM.

#48 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:23 PM

Tioki arrived at the meeting room just a few minutes early. She nodded to those assembled and sat down in one of the chairs. She would be grateful not to be carrying any extra weight any more. The Tyrancer stretchd out comfortably and waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suki nodded and began walking back to the city with Herk, holding his hand as they did so. It wasn't long before she too caught the sounds of approaching feet and saw two small people with a white feline running towards them. Curiously she looked at them-they seemed unusual and didn't match any species in her database except the feline. She connected to her ship self and enquired but the StarFall didn't know what they were either. Suki hid her amusement as Herk picked up the feline by the scruff of her neck and examined her. "What business have you with the President?" She asked bluntly. It hadn't escaped her notice the little female hadn't answered Herk's question about what they were.

#49 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:45 PM

Mia tried to dodge the man--or whatever he was--but wasn't quick enough for some reason as he picked her up by the scruff of her neck. She hissed angrily at him and bared her claws as she kicked her back legs trying to defend herself. He stated the obvious by declaring she was a white cat to the woman--or whatever she was--named Suki. Luckily for the man Si rescued her by insisting man put her down.

When he so rudely held her out from him Mia vowed he would know the wrath of her claws and teeth at some point. Once she was down on the ground, the white cat hunched her muscles and hissed and meowed angrily up at the man again. Then she stood tall and walked stiffly in anger away from him, her tail whipping from side to side.

As Si and Dex asked to be taken to the leader of the Trance planet, Mia sat with her back to the man--and between the two elves--and smoothed down her white fur with her tongue.

She paused to glare at the man over her shoulder.

#50 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

OOC it ate my reply!

Celeste's head was spinning, all this talk of magic and elves .... if she didn't know better she would swear she was dreaming

Celeste, can you get us a planetary map please? One of the printed ones?

Yes Boss, of course, I'll be right back

She went to the map room and after a brief search found what she was looking for....back in the meeting room she unrolled the map and placed it in front of LoP and Mrs Clause.

"What business have you with the President?"

Si clucthed Dex's hand

"We just want to speak with him...we are looking for someone and we think that he might know where she is...we don't mean him any harm"

#51 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:50 PM

Dex held onto Si's hand as the rude man picked Mia up.  At his question of what they were, well, he couldn't tell him that either.

"Please" He said." It's very important or we wouldn't be asking. We need to see your leader immediately-we mean no one any harm, we just need help."

Edited by Chatterbox, 30 November 2007 - 02:10 PM.

#52 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:05 PM

LoP looked over the map as Mrs. Claus searched it for the location of the construction site. He wondered what she had meant by a workshop. He had no idea what kind of products could be built and sold in the frigid northern part of the planet.

He leaned closer when her finger stabbed at a location on the map.

"There! That is the site. It isn't easy to see from the air unless you are directly over it, exactly what Santa wanted."

LoP moved the map closer and studied the location. It was in a remote area, but the Purple Horizon could get tham all there easily.

Okay, as soon as my staff gets in we will gear up for a little trip up north. It will be a while yet so we can just talk. I have a few questions. Exactly what kind of flying creatures does your husband keep?

"Oh, Thank you. He uses reindeer. Don't look at me like that, they really do fly."

Sorry, it was just surprising. I've seen many strange things in my travels so it souldn't surprise me to see flying mammals of that size, but it is unusual.

"Yes, it is. Magic helps them get around very fast and..."

Magic? You mean science?

"No, I mean magic. Something that science can not explain and hasn't in several centuries."

Wait, how old is Santa?

"Gosh, he stopped counting at 2300 years."

2300!! Is he a Trancer?

"No, just a special human." She turned to Celeste. "I'm sorry your childhood was so terrible, but you shouldn't blame the holidays. You have a new family here and I know they would love to celebrate with you."

Edited by Lover of Purple, 03 December 2007 - 03:05 PM.

#53 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:15 PM

Karmen sat and listened as LoP and the woman identifying herself as Mrs. Santa Claus talked. She was trying to process in her mind the fact that the people and the elves really existed, although truth be told, she had always held onto a small belief that they did, however, to have it confirmed in this manner was quite surprising.

Dex stared at the two strange people they were talking to-he could tell they weren't normal people, but he couldn't tell anything else. His purple-booted feet shifted nervously as he adjusted his lavender scarf around his neck and tugged at his purple trousers. If these people couldn't/wouldn't help them, he didn't know what they would do and it was hard not to panic.

#54 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:24 PM

Herk looked down at the hissing cat....he tilted his head to one side, then growled....he watched her walk away then returned his attention to the others

The male was nervous....on the edge of panic and the female looked like she was about to cry.....Herk put his hand on Sukis arm
.....I don't see the harm in taking them with us....look at them, what harm can they do...we'll have them thoroughly checked over back at the command centre.

He pointed at the two strangers

"You will follow us."

Celeste was still reeling from the knowledge that a human could live for over 2 millenia when she was aware that Mrs. Clause was speaking to her

I'm sorry your childhood was so terrible, but you shouldn't blame the holidays. You have a new family here and I know they would love to celebrate with you."

She was once again overcome with the need to smile....she narrowed her eyes, was this woman using some of her so called magic on her...as quickly as she'd had the thought it disappeared and she found herself nodding

Thank you....family....yes you're right, I didn't, I hadn't thought of it like that she was aware of LoP looking at her, it looked like he was grinning...she stood up

"please, will you excuse me...I want to study the map in more detail."

#55 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:49 PM

"Okay, sir, whatever you say." Dex said. He tugged on Si's hand. "Let's go Si, Mia."

Well, at least they were willing to help, that was a big relief.

#56 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:41 PM

"You will follow us."

Mia tilted her head to one side and her ears moved forward. This was a step in the right direction--now they would be taken to the leader of this planet.

"Let's go Si, Mia."

On her feet in a flash Mia was ready to bolt.

*Right...behind you..., Dex,* the white cat answered, when in truth she was trotting ahead.

The city grew larger and the lovely, sparkling house grew brighter as they all walked.

#57 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:36 AM

Herk and Suki strode ahead

Si tugged on Dex's hand

They walk to fast, our legs are not long enough to keep up..she looked down at Mia, if we had four legs we could move faster.

Herk looked back and sighed

Suki, we'll be late for yet another meeting if we don't hurry...and we can't hurry with the short legged people trailing behind....then he grinned..he marched back towards the elves....excuse me, but we really need to get moving..he scooped Dex up and put him on his shoulders...Suki, my love, would you take the other one...he glanced down at the cat....you can walk.

Edited by Raeven, 03 December 2007 - 04:37 AM.

#58 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 06:57 AM

Mia had paused and turned her head when the big man stopped and scooped Dex onto his shoulders without even asking! Just whoooooosh, and up the little elf went. It seemed that Si was to be next with the woman, Suki.

"...you can walk.

"Rowr!" Mia said sharply. I wouldn't let you carry me anyway! she thought to herself. Then telepathically to her elf friends. *Are you two alright? Is he hurting you? I can bite his ankles and scratch his legs if you want!*

Mia flexed her claws in the snow as she stood waiting for the group to begin walking again.

#59 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:31 AM

"Hey!" Dex exclaimed. "Someone needs to teach you some manners! You could have asked first!"

"i'm fine, Mia." He said to his new friend.

Edited by Chatterbox, 03 December 2007 - 10:32 AM.

#60 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:56 PM

Suki glanced back at the two small creatues and followed Herk's suggestion. Without warning she walked up to Siand scooped her up then tossed her over her shoulder and resumed walking to the city. She glanced down at the feline intending to kick it if it tried to scratch her. "I hope the president knows that these things are." She remarked without altering her pace towards the city.

Edited by Mikoto, 03 December 2007 - 12:58 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users