• Please log in to reply
1544 replies to this topic

#1 Peridot

Peridot

Elf Lynx

• Islander
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:47 PM

When Zoxesyr posted a thread awhile back with a link to "I Can Has Cheezburger", a site with hilarious (and cute!) cat pictures, I noticed that several other people seemed as smitten with it as I was.  :love: :lol: :love:

So I thought I'd see if there was any interest in a Lolcats faction....;)

Or in other words.... :angel:
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Mod kitteh in ur Beech, waystin ur bandwith!  :insanosmile:

Kittehs wich knows lolspeak plz cum joyn dis thred kthx. :nod:  Sry not have enny pikshures yets for kittehs too capshun.  Gots pikshures? :smile2:

You nots knows lolspeak yets?  Plz you wellcomes joyn thred allso, ands we halps you learns lolspeak reel gud, we has feeld tripses to cheezburger wub site.  :hugs:

Iz good plz? :lol:

An speshul thx to Zoxesyr for shair dis cool wub site! :happy:

Kthx. :)

Purrydots
Posted Image

#2 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:30 AM

i be heartsing lolcats, demz so kewt ands fuzzy :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#3 Balthamos

Balthamos

Once more unto the breach!

• Islander
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:36 AM

Is it can be hugs tiem now plees?

#4 FlatlandDan

FlatlandDan

Sophisticate

• Islander
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:01 AM

:crazy:

Urge to transfer to Boardwalk...raising.....
My candle burns at both its ends;
It will not last the night;
But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends --
It gives a lovely light."
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

#5 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:08 AM

cat.jpg

#6 Balthamos

Balthamos

• Islander
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 04:21 AM

Posted Image

#7 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:35 AM

Needs to move to Boardwalk, plz, wif udder fakshuns. ;)

Will leaf it up to Beech Mods, tho.

#8 Lyric of Delphi

Lyric of Delphi

A little too much LDS

• Islander
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:44 AM

Yayz! I can bes in lolcats facshun?

#9 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:55 AM

Me too plz? ktnx.

PROUD STUDENT OF SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNVERSITY

View PostRobL, on Jul 20 2009, 06:35 PM, said:

Every time I see a political thread I fondle myself just a little bit.............

'I honestly cannot justify that. You see, advertising isn't an art. Appealing to the English? Use someone from Hollyoaks and diss United. Scots? Talk about how evil Thatcher was. SNP is awesome etc. Americans? Well they be thick as sh*t so short sentences and shiny things and some Jesus helps too.. French and Germans? Talk about the war. Irish? f*ck that we can't sell sh*t in Ireland. That's frankly how it all works. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy you're dumping all this cash into advertising... I honestly don't see what you want me to do with it.  And also, that blip in the records in June was me buying monitors.-- never ask me to be 'brutally honest' about a budget.

You of course realise that anything you post here is comprised of ASCII characters? Each character is 7 bits with a parity bit making 8... I guess that's fairly meaningless to you which is actually the point. At most your sentence is a few kilobytes and considering I'm doing a file transfer of over a billion bytes right now those bytes making up your words are invisible with their insignificance, which is exact what I think of your post. Insignificant.

#10 FlatlandDan

FlatlandDan

Sophisticate

• Islander
  • 8,824 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:30 AM

Everyone hold onto your cats!
My candle burns at both its ends;
It will not last the night;
But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends --
It gives a lovely light."
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

#11 Lyric of Delphi

Lyric of Delphi

A little too much LDS

• Islander
  • 9,092 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:33 AM

Wheeeee! oh noes, i has losted mah cheezburger....

#12 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:47 AM

...I eated it. srry Lirick

Every time I see a political thread I fondle myself just a little bit.............

'I honestly cannot justify that. You see, advertising isn't an art. Appealing to the English? Use someone from Hollyoaks and diss United. Scots? Talk about how evil Thatcher was. SNP is awesome etc. Americans? Well they be thick as sh*t so short sentences and shiny things and some Jesus helps too.. French and Germans? Talk about the war. Irish? f*ck that we can't sell sh*t in Ireland. That's frankly how it all works. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy you're dumping all this cash into advertising... I honestly don't see what you want me to do with it.  And also, that blip in the records in June was me buying monitors.-- never ask me to be 'brutally honest' about a budget.

You of course realise that anything you post here is comprised of ASCII characters? Each character is 7 bits with a parity bit making 8... I guess that's fairly meaningless to you which is actually the point. At most your sentence is a few kilobytes and considering I'm doing a file transfer of over a billion bytes right now those bytes making up your words are invisible with their insignificance, which is exact what I think of your post. Insignificant.

#13 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:35 AM

I luvs lolcats.    :love:

Posted Image
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#14 Balthamos

Balthamos

• Islander
  • 2,280 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:47 AM

Posted Image

#15 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:52 AM

Posted Image

#16 Peridot

Peridot

Elf Lynx

• Islander
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:13 PM

View PostChatterbox, on Dec 4 2007, 02:35 PM, said:

Needs to move to Boardwalk, plz, wif udder fakshuns. ;)

Will leaf it up to Beech Mods, tho.

Yes iz gud dis thred bes move. :nod:

Iz mah sekurt plann for gettin moar cheezburgers...maek thred in Beech then moves to Boardwok... :sneaky:

Path frum Beech to Boardwok bes lined wit cheezburger vendzing matchines.  I seez dem wen I goes forum jumps.  Now we has shrtcut for few days.  Iz gud plan, yes?  :insanosmile:

View PostFlatlandDan, on Dec 4 2007, 10:01 AM, said:

:crazy:

Urge to transfer to Boardwalk...raising.....

Sry I forgots to tell udder Beech mods I wuz cumin bak to swooosh dis. :hehe: Not means to drive udder mods :crazy: . Thx for swooosh gud!  :smile2:

View PostBalthamos, on Dec 4 2007, 09:36 AM, said:

Is it can be hugs tiem now plees?

Yes iz gud tiem fur hugs. :nod:

{{{{{{{{{Balthamos}}}}}}}}}

I luvs ur pikshur of kitteh wit mouse.  I has storie to shair sumtiem abouts mouse. :rolleyes:

I luvs thred kitteh too.  Iz vairy sweets. :love:

View PostRaeven, on Dec 4 2007, 10:08 AM, said:

Iz okay, kitteh.  You maek cookie again sumtiem and we eats it at same tiem.

//////kitteh

Iz adorables kitteh, Rae. :)

View PostLyric, on Dec 4 2007, 02:44 PM, said:

Yayz! I can bes in lolcats facshun?

Yes plz is gud! :)

View PostPicturesque Poison, on Dec 4 2007, 02:55 PM, said:

Me too plz? ktnx.

Plz yes you joyns allso!  Iz gud! Thx for shair tiny kitteh in grasses wich is ninja. :ninja:

Purrydots

Edited by Peridot, 04 December 2007 - 10:27 PM.

Posted Image

#17 Peridot

Peridot

Elf Lynx

• Islander
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 10:24 PM

View PostLyric, on Dec 4 2007, 04:33 PM, said:

Wheeeee! oh noes, i has losted mah cheezburger....

Iz okay, dis kitteh givvs new cheezburger to yous.  Iz LOL allso--iz gud capshun... :lol:  

View PostPicturesque Poison, on Dec 4 2007, 04:47 PM, said:

...I eated it. srry Lirick

I givvs you nuther cheezburger allsos PP.  :)

View PostNonny, on Dec 4 2007, 05:35 PM, said:

I luvs lolcats.    :love:

Posted Image

Dis kitteh luvs dem allsos. :) They iz speshul, yes?  I goes to cheezburger evry days.  :love:

Purrydots
Posted Image

#18 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,754 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:05 PM

we_await_ur_instrucsions.jpg

#19 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:38 AM

:howling:  i can't do netspeak but can i join?  these kitties are so cute!!

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

#20 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 12:41 AM

View PostBalthamos, on Dec 4 2007, 01:21 AM, said:

Posted Image

:howling:!!!

this reminds me of a pin a lady at my church had....it had a computer, and a silver string w a cat charm hanging from it.  the computer's monitor read "mouse error!"

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users