40 replies to this topic

#21 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 01 August 2003 - 04:06 PM

Jid, on Aug 1 2003, 01:48 PM, said:

I'll consider it - I was more interested in recruiting threads, as the synopsis threads generally stay near the top of the forum list.

But I'll noodle on it and get back to you :)
Ah a good point. I merely couldn't find the Iceberg Recruitment thread. I think it's lost in the annals of Slipstream.  :wacko:

Rommie :cylon:
Posted Image

#22 Anakam

Anakam

Way Star

• Islander
  • 13,862 posts

Posted 02 August 2003 - 01:01 AM

^
Yep.... I've got all the saved RP threads (which go back to summer 01, IIRC), so when I have a moment I can look through and see which recruiting threads I have.... if the mod so desires I could post the thread text up here... ;)
Sailing free, boundless glimmer, golden whispers, fiery poise, delicate balance, grave and true, bound by earth, feared horizons, courageous steps unknown, shimmering future hidden yet unveiled....

I think you're the first female cast member to *insist* on playing a guy ;) - Iolanthe, on my cross-casting obsession.

This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this earth of majesty, this seat of Mars, this other Eden, demi-paradise, this fortress built by Nature for herself... - John of Gaunt, Act II, Scene I, Richard II

"I think perhaps that was a sub-optimal phrasing for the maintenance of harmony within the collective." - Omega, here

"Courtesy is how we got civilized. The blind assertion of rights is what threatens to decivilize us. Everybody's got lots of rights that are set out legally. Responsibilities are not enumerated, for good reason, but they are set into the social fabric. Is it such a sacrifice to not be an a**hole?" - Jenny Smith on Usenet, via Jid, via Kathy

#23 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 15 October 2003 - 11:19 PM

Hey gang, just thought I'd leave an update here as well.

We've just recently made some modifications to the Moon Spinners board, squishing some forums together, as well as adding some.

So if you haven't been to Moon Spinners in a while, drop by and see what we've done to the place.

If you haven't been to Moon Spinners yet, then check us out, and see what we're about. :D

Posted Image

#24 Shalamar

Shalamar

Last Star to the Left and Straight on till Morning

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 03:23 AM

Players and GM's: Active and Inactive:

A Karas: Karasu - Tarassen Haldane

Anakam: Trancers - Romilly Melaran

Anastashia:Tyrants - Anastashia

Bandit: Karasu - Feniks Marisaw, Ian Omega; MechWarrior - Archaius Maximus

Brit:Karasu -Lt. Commander Corin Rainstar; Prometheus - Freddie; Time - Kris

Bryhilde: Karasu - Dante Lestan

D'Monix: ; Mech Warrior GM - Jake Calhoun;  Children of Prometheus GM; Karasu - Night Wind Over High Mountains; Tyrants - Commander of the Fleet Hannibal Du Monixera

Daniel Gemini : Cry of the Hawk GM

Ilphi: Iceberg GM; Karasu - Fleet Admiral Benedictus Haig

Gaiate: Karasu CO GM Yosh*tsune Gaiate, Minamoto Kami; Dark - Declan Lucas;  Time - Jackson Rhaine;  Trancers - Gaiate

Gina49:Trial & Tribulations GM  Dark - Bethany Anne McRea

Godeskian:Dark - Dr. Jonothan Archibald Chakravanti; Karasu -Duncan, Hassal La'Tasi; MechWarrior - Lillith;  Trancers - Commander Godeskian

Griffin: Karasu - Co Chief of Security Chester Phoenix; MechWarrior - Alexander van Deet; Time -Lars Erranta

G1223: Karasu - Captain Armund Valroux; MechWarrior - Raymond Prescott; Trancers - James O'Neal

Ishmael Autolycus: Karasu - Ishmael Autolycus,Ziporah Zimavain And Fluffy

Jid: Dark - Alecks; Karasu - Espandex Ryder;  Prometheus - Fracas; Time - Cameron; Tyrants -Chief of Security  Rufus Hector

Javert Rovinski: Dark - Rov

Josh: Trancers - Captain Josh

Kidwrangler:Tyrants - GM

Lalita: Dark - Lalita; Tyrants - Scathach

LoP: Trancers GM

LTA: Dark - Silver Smith; Hawk - Calliope; Karasu - Co Chief of Security Shawntee Valroux ; Time -Sharyn Tarver ; Trancers - Karmen; Tyrants - Lexi Alexandria Triol-Tamaris

Mikoto: Dark - Lynea Aldehyde; MechWarrior - Kesako;; Prometheus - Tiani; Trancers - Tioki Ketone; Tyrants - Saio

Nikcara: Dark - Tuatha;Karasu - Captain Scheherezade Tanuki; Trancer - Yanwa;  Karasu - Captain Scheherezade Tanuki

Nikki Peppermint: Dark - Darcey Egon;  Karasu - Nikoletta Arwen Anorien;  Trancers - Erica du Bouvoir ;  Time - Danae Quinn; Tyrants - Monique Danae Acrissius Rovinski, Marcus Sheridan

Pamela:Dark - Alex Martin

The List so far...not all by any means... :D

Edited by Shalamar, 15 December 2003 - 10:12 PM.

#25 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 06:38 AM

Raeven: Trancers Assistant GM; Dark - Carlotta Venya,  Rudy; Karasu - Honey Ryder; Time - Natasha Jones; Tyrants - Dr. Raeven

RichieAvatar: Dark - Nicholas Andrew Blake; Karasu - Captain Kyle Tanner,  Lt. Commander Bonaparte Parisi;

RommieSG: Dark - Vaughn Fanel;  Karasu - Captain Apollo Kama   Mech Warrior - Sousuke and Kaname Tanaka;   Prometheus - Jonathan Jackson;  Time - Donovan Corral

Shalamar: Dark GM; Michiko Jones, Shai;  Karasu GM, Perigryne Omega, Amasaratu Haig, Midori Kama, Catherine Kama, Genevieve Tanner, Alexis Tanner, Juliet & Cassandra Parici; Time GM; Iceberg - Talisman; MechWarrior - Mercedez Merrideth Hexxx; Prometheus - Kayelinde Moore; Nacona Thanatos; Trancers - Perigrine, Daveed ; Tyrants - Perigrin,  Marion Azure

Silverwind: Dark - Silverwind; Trancers Macha Nisaba

Traveler of the Ways: Tyrants - Semir

Ventor 2751: Fantasy GM; Lioya GM

XxTyrxX: Dark -  Dante Asher,  Janus; Time -  Aidan Teague; Tyrants -  Xavion Tamaris

Edited by Shalamar, 04 December 2003 - 03:34 AM.

#26 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 11:22 AM

Very cool, Shal! :D

#27 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 06:58 PM

Sorry to be so slow, I'm typing as fast as the fumble fingers of doom will allow :p

#28 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:16 AM

Minor correction:  Its Nisaba, with no L :)

And poor, poor Macha....she's going to get so confused with knowing two sets of Gaiates and Peregrines :o :p

#29 Anastashia

Anastashia

Tyrant Matriarch and Pegan Too!

• Islander
  • 11,777 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 05:51 PM

Me! Me!

Okay so I'm not playing right now but I'll get back eventually.

Ani, among the lost

#30 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 12:12 AM

silverwind, on Dec 1 2003, 08:16 AM, said:

Minor correction:  Its Nisaba, with no L :)

And poor, poor Macha....she's going to get so confused with knowing two sets of Gaiates and Peregrines :o :p
Oh that's right! ;) :D

That would be funny to think about as your character ;) :angel:

But is it really TWO sets??? I mean didn't Gaiate say he was originally from the Karasu pride?  :blink:  This could get interesting!  :hehe:

#31 Shalamar

Shalamar

• Forever Missed
  • 17,644 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 12:33 AM

Corrected Wendy  :D

#32 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 12:37 AM

Nikki Peppermint, on Dec 1 2003, 11:12 PM, said:

Oh that's right! ;) :D

That would be funny to think about as your character ;) :angel:

But is it really TWO sets??? I mean didn't Gaiate say he was originally from the Karasu pride?  :blink:  This could get interesting!  :hehe:
Yiiiiiiiiiiikes.  And with the same lineage too, if I'm not mistaken. :blink:

I'm going to be a very confused purple girl  :wacko:  ;)

And thanks, Shal! :D

#33 entroki

entroki
  • Islander
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:14 PM

Er.. Hrm... I don't know how to put this.

Ok... Well, basically I'm really confused. There are only THREE THREADS in the main RP forum... What happened to the rest of these? o.O
"A Nietzschean walks into a bar with a potato on his head, so the bartender says, 'Hey Uber, what's with the tuber?' And the Niet shoves the guy a goober right up his tumor."
--Hart's Bad Drom Jokes, Vol. 1, #1

Keeper of Harper's bed restraints (ITL).
Keeper of Slartibartfast's fjords.
Owner of:
4 Harper clones, various
1 Picard clone (it was an accident)
1 Tyr clone

#34 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 06 July 2005 - 12:55 AM

RP is Dead
Posted Image

#35 entroki

entroki
  • Islander
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:18 PM

:( Could we possibly make it not dead?
"A Nietzschean walks into a bar with a potato on his head, so the bartender says, 'Hey Uber, what's with the tuber?' And the Niet shoves the guy a goober right up his tumor."

Owner of:
4 Harper clones, various
1 Tyr clone

#36 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,188 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 10:22 PM

Ah, but by saying it, the Trancer RP has already resurrected itself. ;)

There have been attempts at new games, but they don't get past the development stage anymore. Either the GM's don't commit themselves to the project, or there isn't enough interest to the game.

RP is not what it used to be say............a year ago.

Posted Image

#37 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:17 AM

You're right Rommie.

The rps aren't what they used to be a year ago. It must be nearly 3 years since I started playing the rps, when it was at it's peak and what fun I had for those two years. Then they started to decline to the poor shadow of what once was now.
Rejected and gone.

#38 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:40 PM

entroki, on Jul 5 2005, 05:14 PM, said:

Er.. Hrm... I don't know how to put this.

Ok... Well, basically I'm really confused. There are only THREE THREADS in the main RP forum... What happened to the rest of these? o.O

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you go to the bottom of the RP index page there's a box that says: "From: 30 days".  Click the arrow, highlight "All" at the bottom and hit Go.  Then all the threads will be brought up for you!  Only the threads posted in in the last 30 days will show up unless you call the rest up.

Hope this helps!! :)

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 08 July 2005 - 10:24 PM.

#39 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 10:21 PM

I really miss the rps too.  Karasu was absolutely buzzing and then it just... went.

#40 entroki

entroki
  • Islander
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 12:03 AM

Oh! *slaps forehead* The date limit, of course. Thanks Nikki :D

I read the Karasu dev thread. It looked very interesting. I was sad that it wasn't anywhere to be found.

Owner of:
4 Harper clones, various
1 Tyr clone

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users