OT Discourse Civility 2008

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#21 Lin731

Lin731
  • Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:12 AM

1. Our guidelines allow people to be as toxic as they want against public figures.

Yes they do don't they? Endlessly, mindlessly and repetitively so.

2. In view of that, we have only ourselves to look to to change the tone here.

And if "we" don't, everyone else just get's to wade through whatever crap we feel like dishing out that day. Oh and if amongst a couple paragraphs of hateful spew, we come close to a cogent thought, we get a cookie and a pat on the head. Positive reinforcement at it's finest.

3. Many of us are trying not to feed toxicity, and to model better discourse.

And some thrive on it and enjoy the cookies and pats on the head...The rest of us just step over the sh*t and try not to get it on our shoes.

I'm not getting the rebate. The powers that be, for whatever reason, decided to cut out about 80% of the taxpaying people out there, because, you know, they work hard for their money, and when they get some back they don't piss it away buying sh*t they don't need.

Cause afterall you're the only ones that work hard and save any money, right? Couples under the 150 bracket are just lazy asses that piss away their money on crap. BTW...isn't that exactly what Bush wants us to do? Spend, spend, spend?  I'm just referring back to what he wants the public to do with the rebate checks. BTW...80 percent of Americans don't make over 150 grand a year, actually according to the tax foundation only 5 percent make that.

You are lucky that it isn't April yet. That's when my one year probation is up. Then I'd truly tell you what I thought of this comment.

Feel free Rob, I love the sardonic side of you, you can email it to me if you're worried about getting into trouble, we can share a moment of clarity. :lol:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 Annibal

Annibal
  • Islander
  • 3,036 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:23 AM

Is this a bad time to throw in the old, "can't we all just get along?"  :drunk: <= like this!
"A song for a heart so big, god wouldn't let it live. May angels lead you in. Hear you me my friends.
On sleepless roads the sleepless go.
May angels lead you in."

Blue skies, Alex.

My Deviantart page!
My Films and Animations!

#23 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:32 AM

Cause afterall you're the only ones that work hard and save any money, right? Couples under the 150 bracket are just lazy asses that piss away their money on crap. BTW...isn't that exactly what Bush wants us to do? Spend, spend, spend? I'm just referring back to what he wants the public to do with the rebate checks. BTW...80 percent of Americans don't make over 150 grand a year, actually according to the tax foundation only 5 percent make that.

NOBODY I know is getting that rebate. The only possible way I can see is that a married couple with a single income (stay at home mother, or some such). Which nowadays is rare. And its not that I hang out with a bunch of rich fat cats that eat caviar, or whatever the f*ck rich people do. And the sad fact of the matter is that if I was a lazy f*ck and didn't work my ass off last year, getting a bunch of overtime, I'd be under that $75k limit. Just goes to show once again that the hardworking taxpayers get f*cked over.

And the limit isn't $150k. its $75k for individuals, or $150k for married individuals, filing jointly.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#24 Drew

Drew

Josef K.

• Islander
  • 12,191 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:42 AM

View PostRobL, on Feb 9 2008, 11:32 PM, said:

NOBODY I know is getting that rebate. . . . And the limit isn't $150k. its $75k for individuals, or $150k for married individuals, filing jointly.

Huh. Everyone you know is rich. Weird.
"Someone must have slandered Josef K., for one morning, without having done anything wrong, he was arrested."

#25 Lin731

Lin731
  • Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:47 AM

NOBODY I know is getting that rebate. The only possible way I can see is that a married couple with a single income (stay at home mother, or some such). Which nowadays is rare. And its not that I hang out with a bunch of rich fat cats that eat caviar, or whatever the f*ck rich people do. And the sad fact of the matter is that if I was a lazy f*ck and didn't work my ass off last year, getting a bunch of overtime, I'd be under that $75k limit. Just goes to show once again that the hardworking taxpayers get f*cked over.

And the limit isn't $150k. its $75k for individuals, or $150k for married individuals, filing jointly.

Then they're all single and making over 75 grand then Rob. I don't know what else to tell ya on that one.

http://www.taxfounda...s/show/250.html

The IRS data below include all of the 132.6 million tax returns filed in 2005 that had a positive AGI, not just the returns from people who earn enough to owe taxes. From other IRS data, we can see that 90.6 million of the tax returns came from people who paid taxes into the Treasury. That leaves 42 million tax returns filed by people with positive AGI who used exemptions, deductions and tax credits to completely wipe out their federal income tax liability. Not only did they get back every dollar that the federal government withheld from their paychecks during 2005; but some even received more back from the IRS. This is a result of refundable tax credits like the Earned Income Tax Credit, which are not included in the aggregate percentile data here.

Including all tax returns that had a positive AGI, those taxpayers with an AGI of $145,283 or more in 2005 constituted the nation's top 5 percent of earners. To break into the top 1 percent, a tax return had to have an AGI of $364,657 or more. These numbers are up significantly from 2003 when the equivalent thresholds were $130,080 and $295,495. Top incomes in 2005 are also continuing to surpass the peak they reached in 2000. At the height of the boom and bubble, $313,469 was the threshold to break into the top 1 percent, and then it fell to $285,424 in 2002 only to finally recover fully last year.

The top-earning 25 percent of taxpayers (AGI over $62,068) earned 67.5 percent of the nation's income

Those numbers are based on 2005 but then these kinda stats tend to lag a year or so befire they come out. If you have more current stats, I'd take a look at them but from what I'm seeing, 80 percent of tax payers aren't making that kinda money filing single or married.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:49 AM

^^Not rich, Drew.  IIRC, RobL is in California.  Cost of living is significantly higher.  The job he has in California could draw as much as 20k less in salary the middle of the country.  Similar is true in New York, and I've heard that some markets in California are worse than New York.

QT

Edited by QueenTiye, 10 February 2008 - 12:49 AM.

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#27 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:55 AM

View PostDrew, on Feb 9 2008, 09:42 PM, said:

NOBODY I know is getting that rebate. . . . And the limit isn't $150k. its $75k for individuals, or $150k for married individuals, filing jointly.

No, everybody I know lives in Southern California, which has a high median income and is more expensive to live due to a high cost of living. As such, they have to earn more to survive.

My two bedroom hovel of a townhome is $270k, and would have sold for $340k if I had sold at the top of the market. My uncle in Nebraska, who has a house with a library, bar, and five bedrooms was $200k less than what I paid. Do the math.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#28 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:57 AM

View PostLin731, on Feb 10 2008, 12:12 AM, said:

1. Our guidelines allow people to be as toxic as they want against public figures.

Yes they do don't they? Endlessly, mindlessly and repetitively so.

Sorry I have to keep shouting the truth over the mantra about you not wanting to listen.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#29 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:06 AM

View PostLin731, on Feb 9 2008, 09:47 PM, said:

Including all tax returns that had a positive AGI, those taxpayers with an AGI of $145,283 or more in 2005 constituted the nation's top 5 percent of earners. To break into the top 1 percent, a tax return had to have an AGI of $364,657 or more. These numbers are up significantly from 2003 when the equivalent thresholds were $130,080 and $295,495. Top incomes in 2005 are also continuing to surpass the peak they reached in 2000. At the height of the boom and bubble, $313,469 was the threshold to break into the top 1 percent, and then it fell to $285,424 in 2002 only to finally recover fully last year.

The top-earning 25 percent of taxpayers (AGI over $62,068) earned 67.5 percent of the nation's income

Those numbers are based on 2005 but then these kinda stats tend to lag a year or so befire they come out. If you have more current stats, I'd take a look at them but from what I'm seeing, 80 percent of tax payers aren't making that kinda money filing single or married.

Yeah. $150k. For individuals.

The 80% number I got off a television program, so I'll admit that it could be wrong. However, I personally know of no one getting that rebate. And these aren't rich, fat-cat types that you liberals think they are - they are working class people who deserve to get that f*ck*ng rebate too. As such, I'm more inclined to believe my own observations than your website.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#30 Lin731

Lin731
  • Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:21 AM

Sorry I have to keep shouting the truth over the mantra about you not wanting to listen

Given what you quoted G, am I to assume you're putting yourself in the "toxic" category? We all have our "truths" and they are as individual as we are.

MY truth is this:  I see alot of mindless, unsupported, hateful crappolla getting spewed. Rarely anything factual to back it up, just hateful spew about whomever....I supose I can run through every thread calling Bush a Douchebag and that's fine because it's MY truth. There's one difference though, I can give you concrete, factual reasons why I think he sucks as a President and it won't be based on hating his wife, his dad or how I "feel". It's based on what he's done. I'm not running around going "He's evillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, damnit, you will listen to the truth because it's how I feel and because I say so!"

Same with McCain, I voted for the man once upon a time but he lost my respect and my vote and I can tell you exactly WHY. It won't be because of some innuendo, gossip, out-of-context-spam mail or because of what I "think he might, maybe, possibly, perhaps do". It won't be because he's Satan or Muslim or any of the stupid crap that passes for reasons (usually dead wrong at that) to not vote for him, let alone feel safer if he were dead. It will be because of what he's done, what he's said he'll do and what his policy positions are.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#31 Lin731

Lin731
  • Islander
  • 4,126 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:39 AM

The 80% number I got off a television program, so I'll admit that it could be wrong. However, I personally know of no one getting that rebate. And these aren't rich, fat-cat types that you liberals think they are - they are working class people who deserve to get that f*ck*ng rebate too. As such, I'm more inclined to believe my own observations than your website.

Did that link specify whether those earning were joint or individual? My understanding was that it was just the amounts and percentages of those within that pay range period. Well given where you live I'm not surprised no one is getting the rebate, location being what it is in determining payscale for different areas.  BTW...where did I say they were rich, fat cats? You really ought not assume things Rob.

A. I'm not a hardcore liberal

I don't beleive in Amnesty for illegal aliens. I do beleive in the right to own guns. I beleive in a strong military and that sometimes you have to use military force. I don't beleive in welfare being a way of life. I beleive in personal responsibility...none of this "I was abused as a child so I beat my wife, rob a bank, shoot up a department store. It's not MY fault" crap. I beleive in the death penalty where the evidence is certain.

B. I think if we're giving rebates out, they ought to go to all working class people and I DO consider 150 grand for a couple to be working class. A house payment, a couple kids going to college, trying to save for retirement etc...I don't consider 150 grand to be "rich"

So Rob, you've made alot of broadbrush assumptions about who I am and what I think that are dead wrong. Slapping "liberal" on me doesn't make me one. Just makes it easier to be pissed off at me for the things you assume I beleive.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:15 AM

Yet you blow off anyone touching the pile of filth called Bill Clinton. We hear he was a good President and God we dare not touch Jimmy Carter.

Sorry if the sanctimous BS I have to wade through wasn't enough I have to defend a man who has warts but he has stuck to his guns on issues rather than see what way things are going and follow the whims of polls. Even issues I disagreed with he stuck to his view. Which says he has things he think are right. Your Man Bill and the harpy his wife are going to stick only when someone else puts a boot down on them. After attempts fail to not get loose.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

#33 GiGi

GiGi

Lipstick wearing PIG kisser!

• Islander
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:25 AM

View PostRobL, on Feb 9 2008, 09:55 PM, said:

View PostDrew, on Feb 9 2008, 09:42 PM, said:

No, everybody I know lives in Southern California, which has a high median income and is more expensive to live due to a high cost of living. As such, they have to earn more to survive.
who has a house with a library, bar, and five bedrooms was $200k less than what I paid. Do the math.
Try living in Northern California then the cost of living is much HIGHER and saleries much LOWER. My brother who has a six figure income would love to live in No. Cal but he can't afford it. My boyfriend is getting a rebate, his adjusted income is under 75 grand just barely. And me? I made 17 grand last year. How do I live? (I don't live with the boyfriend) I make a lot of sacrifices. I may get $300 back, maybe. What I will do with it is pay this year's taxes (am self employed pay 15% off the bat for self employment tax if you are employed, your employer pays half of that for you)

So, no, no sympathy from me.

Edited by GiGi, 10 February 2008 - 02:27 AM.

"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not die, so do all creatures." -- HH The Dalai Lama

#34 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:26 AM

View PostLin731, on Feb 9 2008, 10:39 PM, said:

Did that link specify whether those earning were joint or individual? My understanding was that it was just the amounts and percentages of those within that pay range period. Well given where you live I'm not surprised no one is getting the rebate, location being what it is in determining payscale for different areas.  BTW...where did I say they were rich, fat cats? You really ought not assume things Rob.

How I read the quote, and how it was presented IMO it seemed like it was $150k for an individual. If it had ment "married, filing jointly" in most cases they say that. The "Fat Cat" remark was implied from your previous posts. The basic attitude (and even said outright by Drew) was "oh, sh*t, everyone you know is rich." I'm not rich. Nobody I know is rich. For me, it was an easy assumption to make, and in re-reading the thread its still there. In fact, it would probably still be the whole crux of your position if it hadn't dawned on you that not everybody gets to live in a low cost-of-living area.

A. I'm not a hardcore liberal

Funny, you seem to agree with a lot of hardcore liberal ideas

I don't beleive in Amnesty for illegal aliens. I do beleive in the right to own guns. I beleive in a strong military and that sometimes you have to use military force. I don't beleive in welfare being a way of life. I beleive in personal responsibility...none of this "I was abused as a child so I beat my wife, rob a bank, shoot up a department store. It's not MY fault" crap. I beleive in the death penalty where the evidence is certain.

I couldn't give two sh*ts about illegals - they do jobs that nobody else will (scrub toilets, pick lettuce, other low paying menial jobs). As long as they don't break the law, more power to them.

You believe in the right to own guns, yet you support politicans who will take that right away without a second thought.

You believe in the military and using it to defend this country, yet, when someone does (Bush) you attack and attack and attack. Hell, you even attack the Rep. frontrunner because he has the same attitude.

Personal responsibility is one of those "talk is cheap" things. As is support of the death penalty. You say this crap now, but you'll flip-flop as soon as you need your opinon to change.

B. I think if we're giving rebates out, they ought to go to all working class people and I DO consider 150 grand for a couple to be working class. A house payment, a couple kids going to college, trying to save for retirement etc...I don't consider 150 grand to be "rich"

Good for you. I'm happy for you. IMO, the rebates are a perfect example of what's wrong with politics and politicans in this country: They want to create stunts that get them attention and that they can point to, so that they can say "look, I love you, look what I did!" when its pretty worthless in the long run. If they wanted to do something about stimulating the ecomomy, they would do other stuff (redoing the tax system, for starters, cutting fat, etc). Or sh*t, even fixing the AMT would even work for me, too.

But, then this thread isn't about any of that stuff we've derailed it with. Its about trolling conservative members, in the attempt to "level discourse" or some other b*llsh*t. If you want some "level discourse", then the liberals had either put me on ignore, or start themselves.

So Rob, you've made alot of broadbrush assumptions about who I am and what I think that are dead wrong. Slapping "liberal" on me doesn't make me one. Just makes it easier to be pissed off at me for the things you assume I beleive.

"Broadbrush" opinions that have been made not only by me, but others as well, and various different times. I'm just the only one that doesn't give two sh*ts about being nice and will say them out in the open.

You are NOT a conservative. Hell, your not even middle of the road. All of your posts to date that I have seen have been absolutely 100% liberal. I'm saying it now. Obviously, based on his comment upthread, G1223 believes so as well. So I'm not just going out on a limb here. You can call yourself whatever the hell you want, but you have the bulk of your posts to support you, and in this case it simply doesn't.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#35 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:30 AM

View PostG1223, on Feb 9 2008, 11:15 PM, said:

Yet you blow off anyone touching the pile of filth called Bill Clinton. We hear he was a good President and God we dare not touch Jimmy Carter.

Sorry if the sanctimous BS I have to wade through wasn't enough I have to defend a man who has warts but he has stuck to his guns on issues rather than see what way things are going and follow the whims of polls. Even issues I disagreed with he stuck to his view. Which says he has things he think are right. Your Man Bill and the harpy his wife are going to stick only when someone else puts a boot down on them. After attempts fail to not get loose.

Word.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#36 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:47 AM

Gigi said:

I made 17 grand last year.

You must not be working full time. Because if you did, when I divide $17k by 2080, I get $8.17 an hour. Which is less than the state minimum wage, IIRC. You would be better off working at McDonalds than doing whatever you do.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#37 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:03 AM

I'd like to point out, at this point, that this level of discourse has reached precisely the point which I think Cait is talking about.

RobL - you've mischaracterized the point of this thread.  The point isn't to "level" discourse, but to discuss the current level OF discourse.  I'd like to believe, especially based on Cait's mention of her having to stop herself from typing some things, that the need to calm the level OF discourse is the joint responsibility of us all, as you said as your concluding statement.

G1223 - I'd like to suggest you find some proof that anyone ever protects Jimmy Carter.  I can think of only one poster who does, and that's in a limited way.  I think you have this idea of "liberals" such that any one person's opinions get globalized to everyone.  I think it would be worthwhile to deal with each poster as an individual, and address yourself to what they actually say, rather than what other list of grievances you have against liberals in general.

Lin, respectfully, hatefulness is hatefulness, whether you can back it up with facts or not.  There are ways of saying things that don't sink to the level of hatefulness.

And with that,

Let's not turn on one another just because we disagree

Issued by QueenTiye

That is for everyone in the thread.  It is a touchy issue, and I'd like to see us bring our best of our efforts at civil discourse.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

#38 RobL

RobL

• Dead account
  • 3,383 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:14 AM

Now that's f*ck*ng great. Cait gets to start a trolling thread, and I (along with G who has had minimal posts) get a f*ck*ng cool it. That's just wonderful. You might as well just issue the warnings now, too, to save you the trouble later.

Bring back Darthsikle!

#39 Cait

Cait

Democracy Dies in Darkness

• 10,810 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:16 AM

View PostQueenTiye, on Feb 10 2008, 12:03 AM, said:

Let's not turn on one another just because we disagree

Issued by QueenTiye

That is for everyone in the thread.  It is a touchy issue, and I'd like to see us bring our best of our efforts at civil discourse.

QT

No can do.  I wrote this post, and I'm posting it.  I already knew I'd get a warning.  Sometimes it is just worth it.  Just so you know, I am taking a time out from here, so no need to tell me to turn off the computer and take a walk

A long time ago when I was I guess 18 or 19, I went to visit a friend of mine in Venice.  The one in California, not in Italy.  Anyway, she had just moved in with her boyfriend and she wanted me to see the place on one of the canals.

I drove over and we chatted and I met the boyfriend, and at some point he suggested that she go to the store and get some more beer and something for dinner.  To which she said, "Oh good idea" and left.  I strayed at their apt.

Almost as soon as she was gone the boyfriend made a pass at me.  I was really young and sort of shocked by it and said something stupid and naive like "how could you do that to your girlfriend".  

Like I said it was lame.

He replied, "You're a racist," when I rejected his advances.

You see he was black.  I remember the speed with which my mind processed his comments and what had really happened.  He had somehow turned my refusal or rejection into some kind of racial thing.  It never occurred to him that he was just flat out being an *a$$h*le and cheating on his girlfriend.

I tell this story to illustrate something for the people who think this is about being a Conservative or a Liberal.  It isn't.  Just like my friend's boyfriend, the people I'm taking about in OT are just plain assholes.  But instead of seeing that some of you deflect the conversation back to partisanship.  Like he claimed I was racist, now some of you claim I'm whining about Conservatives.   :rolleyes: An *a$$h*le is an *a$$h*le.  It knows no limitations and no group owns the copyright.

It isn't about what disagreements may abound around here ,or how excited they get, or how partisan they get.  Although I'm sure some would like to keep it about that instead of just looking at how crazy a few really are--and no Rob I am not taking about you, but if you want to include yourself in the group I'm describing, I can't stop you.  I don't think you belong in that group but if you insist, I can certainly adjust my POV concerning you.  Neither am I talking abut scherzo.  I agree with QT, he uses sarcasm and tries to be satirical, but he isn't a nut job.  I just disagree with him  most of the time.  That's just part of life and livingness.  People disagree.  It's cool in my book.  People disagree with me all the time.

I'm not talking about disagreement or even gut wrenching harsh disagreement. I'm talking about whacked out nut cases.

G is just crazy.  There I've said it.  If we were back in the 50's he would have led the charge for the McCarthy hearings.  He is just that off the wall, whacked out, crazy.  He's not crazy because he is a Conservative.  He'd be crazy if he was a Liberal.  

You can all pat him on the head and try to find some gem in his posts to admire, but the truth is it is literally nothing but hate speech.  I lost count of the groups he would like to see dead, including me personally.  And while I know I'm not really threatened by G or his words, I am tired of the way he is enabled around here.  He's like Helen Keller at the dinner table in "the Miracle Worker".  We all have our conversations over the disruption as G waltzes around spewing his nonsense.  I don't care how off policy it is to say so.  

And yes, I know I've attacked a member.  And yes, I know I will get a warning, and you know what.. I don't care.  I will not edit this, so a mod will have to do it for me.  Warn me.  Ban me.  I could give a sh*t at this point.  I am sick to death of the kind of toxic manipulative b*llsh*t that passes for discourse from G.  

I am so out of here for a while.  I am sick to death of the elephant in the room that everyone ignores as if more tolerance and kindness will keep the peace in the community.  He is a nut job, and anyone who wants to can make it about Conservatives v. Liberals, but the truth is, it's about assholes.

Edited by Cait, 10 February 2008 - 03:16 AM.

Rules for surviving an Autocracy:

Rule#1: Believe the Autocrat.
Rule#2: Do not be taken in by small signs of normality.
Rule#3: Institutions will not save you.
Rule#4: Be outraged.
Rule#5: Don't make compromises.
Rule#6: Remember the future.

Source:
http://www2.nybooks....r-survival.html

#40 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:28 AM

View PostRobL, on Feb 10 2008, 03:14 AM, said:

Now that's f*ck*ng great. Cait gets to start a trolling thread, and I (along with G who has had minimal posts) get a f*ck*ng cool it. That's just wonderful. You might as well just issue the warnings now, too, to save you the trouble later.

I suggest you read that again.  I was pretty clear.  The cool it is for EVERYONE in the thread.

And the thread is now in discussion in the staff lounge.  The Cool it stands.  It stands for everyone.  Please respect it.

QT

Een Draght Mackt Maght

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: OT, Discourse, Civility, 2008

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users