Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

A Long Way Home

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:04 AM

oops! sorry nikki. :)
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#22 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:08 AM

Have no fear, combat in this particular universe is primarily one of starfighter combat (think Wing Commander or Darkstar One), so both Red and Green (and Gold) squadron will have plenty to do. :)

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#23 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:46 AM

View Postszhismine, on Mar 3 2008, 09:04 AM, said:

oops! sorry nikki. :)
We could work together! The Wing Commanders  :wink:. I'll even share all the piloting stuff I've gathered over time :D.

View PostGodeskian, on Mar 3 2008, 09:08 AM, said:

Have no fear, combat in this particular universe is primarily one of starfighter combat (think Wing Commander or Darkstar One), so both Red and Green (and Gold) squadron will have plenty to do. :)
*puts on her helmet with the special place for her ears*

#24 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 10:17 PM

I was thinking of Red Squadron.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users