Atomic Sunrise VI Discussion

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:35 PM

Anyone interested in starting soon...like this weekend? :angel: Saturday, maybe?

More details if so :D. (Brit will be back Tuesday and will check in. Depending on where we are, I have ways to get Silas going in the game.)

Sophie, Razor, and Conner checking in :wink:.

Edited to add that I know Isabella, Nemo, and Joseph are in, too :D.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 14 March 2008 - 05:00 PM.

#2 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:36 PM

Lorei, Konoko and Alexie signing up. Of course. Where else would I be?
Rejected and gone.

#3 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 03:53 PM

Sherise-such as she is right now ;) -is here :D

And so is Leonid

#4 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:04 PM

It's not very "neat" but I didn't want to take the time to try to resize all the pictures...but I've been wanting to do this! So, here "we" all are (at least the pictures I have--I don't have Lorei, Nemo or Joseph).

Alexie.gif Conner2.jpeg Isabella_Atomic2.JPG Sherise.jpg Silas.jpg Reno.jpg
Razor2.jpg asian3.jpg Sophie_Drake.JPG e_Drake.JPG]
Carolyne2.jpg Tim.jpg Leonid.jpg d.jpg]
Lorei2.JPG

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 19 March 2008 - 08:15 PM.

#5 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:11 PM

Here we go again! :D

Let’s see, before we start…

I’m planning on a moderately paced game. (For my health and sanity mostly :wink: ) Of course, check in every day and even more…we will be moving, but it won’t be as fast as it used to be. (Between me and Mikoto there should be more than enough to keep us all happily posting!)

GM’ing plans include setting things/characters up within posts as well as via PM, so keep an eye on when your character’s name is bolded and what is said. I’m striving for a good balance between my giving “directions” and everyone getting to just react. This should be a fairly short game RP time-wise (not necessarily RL time-wise), so I’ll be moving us along when necessary.

This game is more of a prologue to introduce a few changes I have in mind. I debated just starting out with the changes, but decided all the characters need to go through the changes to make them seem “real”. At the end, you will either hate me :devil:…or love what’s going to happen :angel:.

Setting is the settlement/underground facility…you know what that’s all about.

Time is the end of winter in February, so almost eight months have passed since we first met the inhabitants, and six months have passed since Leonid and Lorei joined up, as well as five months since Chad was killed.

I think that’s it for now!!

#6 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:42 PM

Moderate, hm?

We'll see ;)

#7 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 11:05 PM

how did i not notice this earlier? :blink: damn school work...
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#8 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:45 AM

Well, now you have :D. Join in with Tim and Carolyne!!!

#9 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 06:58 AM

Since it's been six months since things have happened, I'm still trying to decide how much it still affects Sherise.

Hmmmmmmmmm...

*Goes to get more coffee*

#10 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:08 AM

^^^^^^^
Ah...good thing to think about!

#11 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:18 AM

i can't figure out where Tim and Carolyne should be/what they're doing :wacko: my muse seems to be sleeping...
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#12 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:39 AM

Yes I have to now ponder how well Lorei is or isn't recovering from a lifetime of being in the compound.....
Rejected and gone.

#13 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:20 AM

*Shakes SZ's muse*

*Tries to shake her own too*

#14 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:20 AM

szh, what about having them just come in from outside. It doesn't matter what everyone is doing specifically because things are about to happen anyway once everyone has posted for their character :devil:.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 15 March 2008 - 10:21 AM.

#15 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 10:39 AM

I do so love it when Nikki uses the devil emoticon. :angel:

Edited by Mikoto, 15 March 2008 - 10:40 AM.

Rejected and gone.

#16 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 11:47 AM

^^^LOL!! And I think I've even outdone myself this time in evilness on a certain level. It took awhile for me to accept my own idea :wink:, I was that in shock at what I wanted to do.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 15 March 2008 - 11:47 AM.

#17 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 12:05 PM

Oh my, that does sound promising. :D

I think I need to kick the Path of Dawn. She's getting rusty and I need a new storyline for it.
Rejected and gone.

#18 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:01 PM

Yay! kaboom!! :wink:

We'll give everyone a chance to post once with each of their characters, then I'll post again as to what's next. There's more fun ahead :devil: and there'll be more interactive posting taking longer, as well.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 15 March 2008 - 02:02 PM.

#19 szhismine

szhismine

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:43 PM

*Shakes SZ's muse*

thanks chatty :D that got her going again *pets muse*

#20 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 02:54 PM

You're welcome :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users