• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 G1223

G1223

The Blunt Object.

• Dead account
  • 16,164 posts

Posted 30 June 2003 - 02:43 PM

No the people to blame for Munich were Chamberlin and the French PM(I cannot remember his name) America by law and feelingwas not wanting to get into this war. But France and England had responsibilites to allies and to their own people.  

I agree that america has not always done what later seemed the right choice,but I see this as a time where our national intrest and humanitarian intersts connected.  After hearing about the mass murders and the discovery of a mass grave of children being buried alive I really have no problem with going in and doing a bit of nation building.

The Congo has been am area where our national needs have not taken us there. to Quote a scientist the reason we are not working on a manned mission for mars is it's not in our interst. Apollo was becasue national and science desires were there. We were willing to spend the bank on getting there.  

As to the article I think it was Biased with maybe the guy begining to realize that this was not all bad war.
If you encounter any Trolls. You really must not forget them.
And if you want to save these shores. For Pity sake Don't Trust them.
paraphrased from H. "Breaker" Morant

TANSTAAFL
If you voted for Obama then all the mistakes he makes are your fault and I will point this out to you every time he does mess up.

When the fall is all that remains. It matters a great deal.

All hail the clich's all emcompassing shadow.

My playing well with other's skill has been vastly overrated

Member of the Order of the Knigths of the Woeful Countance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Media, Op-Ed, Nicholas Kristof, Iraq

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users