Starfest 2008

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lord Martock

Lord Martock
  • Islander
  • 4,274 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:32 PM

Masi Oka has been announced as attending and giving a Q & A on the Get Smart movie.  Nice diverse group of guests attending this year.  Can't wait

http://www.starland.com/
May the Schwartz be with you.
Remember, No matter where you go....There you are.
It's a trick.....Get the Axe!

Posted Image

#2 Lord Martock

Lord Martock
  • Islander
  • 4,274 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:49 PM

Ok.  Just got home a little while ago.....and unfortunately I couldn't stay for the entire con this time.  Gotta say though....everyone was extremely nice and thankful.  Nichelle is always lovely, and so where Nana, Anne, and Scarlet.  Everyone was willing to talk and get to know people, and everyone thanked us for coming out and supporting them.

Always nice to hear that from Actor/Actresses.

Unfortunately, I couldn't stay to see the Q & A with Cliff, Nana, or Nichelle this time.  Adam seemed to be having a great time there....joking around and talking to people.  He even recognized me when I went through his autograph line a second time...he just smiled and said "Nice to see you again".  A few people tried to get everyone to sing the Jayne song...and Adam was "If your gonna sing it...SING IT".  He seemed to really like the "Buy More" green shirts people were wearing.
Masi did the presentation for "Get Smart" and was gone....he didn't stick around.  Zachary was very nice and seemed to appreciate the support.  He talked about the Star Trek movie they just finished...but he didn't give any spoilers away.
I am sure there was move that I missed...but I mostly go to meet the actors and get the autographs.  So I don't usually get to see to much else.
May the Schwartz be with you.
Remember, No matter where you go....There you are.
It's a trick.....Get the Axe!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users