Natural Disasters China Earthquake 2008

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mjtian

mjtian
  • Islander
  • 897 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 12:56 AM

Here is the link to the RED CROSS.  This is a devastating catastrophy to among the poorest in the world.   Thank you.

mjtian
"I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occasions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot... and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why... I succeed" -Michael Jordan

#2 Kosh

Kosh

Criag Ferguson For President!

• Islander
  • 11,149 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:26 AM

Bump
Can't Touch This!!

#3 silverwind

silverwind

Not the only one

• Islander
  • 3,032 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 11:43 AM

Another good organization would be various forms of Doctors Without Borders.  (I'd put the name of the international organization, but my French is...um...non-existant.

#4 Peridot

Peridot

Elf Lynx

• Islander
  • 2,916 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:39 PM

View Postsilverwind, on May 15 2008, 12:43 PM, said:

Another good organization would be various forms of Doctors Without Borders.  (I'd put the name of the international organization, but my French is...um...non-existant.

It's Medicins Sans Frontieres.  (IIRC, the group originated in France, and has headquarters there.)

Thanks for sharing the link, BTW...I'm on their mailing list, but never happened to look for the website.

Peridot
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Natural Disasters, China, Earthquake, 2008

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users