Roddenberry Panel

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 georgelaforge

georgelaforge
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:13 PM

Is anyone going to the Roddenberry panel at comic con? On Thursday at 10 A.M. in Room 10! Check it out!

#2 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:06 AM

View Postgeorgelaforge, on Jul 21 2008, 03:13 PM, said:

Is anyone going to the Roddenberry panel at comic con? On Thursday at 10 A.M. in Room 10! Check it out!
I'm hoping to.  This is my first time, I'll probably be confused.  If you want to say hi, look for a middle-aged redhead pushing a blue rollator (walking assistance device).  

I'll be heading out in a couple hours.  Safe travels!    :)
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#3 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

I didn't make it to the Roddenberry panel, I actually overslept!    :blush:   Now I know what it takes to overcome insomnia: Preview Night!    :rolleyes:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users