Naruto RPG

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Milley02

Milley02
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 05:17 AM

OK, people interested in a Naruto RPG post here!
(FIRST to say your interested BEFORE any character posting)

This is gonna be a storyline similar to the show. The Rp starts off at the beginning of the Naruto series, in Naruto's class.
Character's are basically the 'other' classmates that don't speak and/or hardlly ever seen.
They can look/wear basically anything, though keep in mind this will be a PG-13 game.  
Characters from the show are up for grabs, but I'll be mainly wanting original characters.
Also, Academy Students, will be split up into groups of three. So I'm for atleast 3 other interested people, eg 2 students and one Jonin Sensei.

Bios look like this;

Name:
Nickname:

Ninja Rank:(available ranks: Konoha Academy Student, Jonin Sensei and maybe Akatsuki (pending request from me)
Clan:

Looks:

Personality:

Special Characteristics:(Red Chakra, Curse Seal, Healing Chakra etc)
Elements:(two only)
Skills/Specialties: (pick two; Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Medical Arts, Puppeteer and Weaponry)
Jutsus:(For Custom jutsus, give detail!!)

History:

Variations of the above are welcome. I'll be posting some NPC characters up soon for examples.
"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved"  -  William Jennings Bryan

Naruto RPG looking for players. Follow link -
http://www.exisle.ne...showtopic=53580

#2 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:13 AM

i'm in :D

*ponders* i guess i'm familiar enough with the Naruto universe to play a Jonin... i'll think about what rank i want my character to be. :)
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#3 Milley02

Milley02
  • Just Washed Ashore
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:33 AM

Here's a map of Konoha to go by;
All available Clans are marked.

Attached Images

• konohasatocopy.jpg

"Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved"  -  William Jennings Bryan

Naruto RPG looking for players. Follow link -
http://www.exisle.ne...showtopic=53580

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users