20 replies to this topic

#21 GCross2432

GCross2432

Half-Nietzschean, Half-Fangirl

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:08 PM

View PostEvilMikoto, on Sep 12 2009, 10:10 AM, said:

However regardless of what I come up with, I'd like each player to think of a little subplot for their character. (Yes, I'm shamelessly borrowing Nikki's idea from the AS thread here. It's good one. :p) Kaytee already has one-she has to adjust to being a nietzschean.

It can be anything from elements of your character's past showing up again to pester you, assassins deciding you need to be taken out, a project your character wants to work on.... or whatever you come up with. If you don't want a subplot that's fine also, I'm just trying to keep the rp interesting for you guys.

Awesome idea, whoever thought it up. Sounds like a real season of 'Drom. ^_^ I'll have to find something for Gi... her past is basically unwritten-- sketched, if you will-- so she has plenty I can play with for her. Besides, it gives you "episodes" off from having to think about deep plots for the crew to have fun with.

If there are "episode" segments involving character plots though, we're going to have to have some temporaries anyway. I'm interested in seeing Erica's past flare up, if for no other reason than the ship is FULL of part-Nietzscheans. I'll try to pay better attention as the wheel spins and think of something for Gi. ;)
Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Keys of the Universes
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
The songs October, So Close, and Breathe No More
Pippin's Voice and Accent
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users