24 replies to this topic

#21 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:38 PM

View PostTamara, on Jul 28 2009, 05:42 PM, said:

Happily, Nonny and I met up quite a few times during the weekend, although I missed writergroupie and eechick.  It was a wonderful time, but I am so exhausted.  Work dragged on today.  Aiming for an early night.
---Tamara
Have you checked out the photos of us with Nate Fillion?  I can't believe I found them so fast!  My search skills are improving.   :)

California Browncoats group shots

My cricket temporary tattoo is fading, and will be a grey blob in a few days.   :lol:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#22 Tamara

Tamara

Steward of Harvard

• Islander
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:47 PM

View PostNonny, on Jul 29 2009, 01:38 PM, said:

Have you checked out the photos of us with Nate Fillion?  I can't believe I found them so fast!  My search skills are improving.   :)

California Browncoats group shots

My cricket temporary tattoo is fading, and will be a grey blob in a few days.   :lol:

I am not in any of those group shots! :headshake:   How is that possible?  Now I'm a little upset at the guy who was so casual, "Don't worry. They'll be on the website." and then no mention of which website or a link on the so cal browncoats site- our hosts for the panel. Then, no ME photos. Grrr.
---Tamara
"Night; and once again  while I wait for you, cold wind turns into rain." ---Shiki Masaoka (1867-1902)

#23 eechick

eechick
  • Islander
  • 4,219 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

Happily, Nonny and I met up quite a few times during the weekend, although I missed writergroupie and eechick.
I ended up guarding doors & helping with crowd control on the lines.  I've found that I really like having hundreds of people do what I tell them :D. I met up with Nonny a few times & was able to see "Once More With Feeling" with her. The Torchwood panel was the only panel I attended. And now I'm hooked on Sherrilyn Kenyon. Thanks, Nonny.

#24 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:47 AM

Posted Image

Aren't you in this one, Tamara?      :unsure:
Posted Image

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#25 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

View Posteechick, on Jul 29 2009, 08:28 PM, said:

Happily, Nonny and I met up quite a few times during the weekend, although I missed writergroupie and eechick.
I ended up guarding doors & helping with crowd control on the lines.  I've found that I really like having hundreds of people do what I tell them :D. I met up with Nonny a few times & was able to see "Once More With Feeling" with her. The Torchwood panel was the only panel I attended. And now I'm hooked on Sherrilyn Kenyon. Thanks, Nonny.
Something tells me that I should be really glad I don't have to stand in those lines!    :lol:

You're welcome.   :)

I just discovered that once the cricket tattoo starts to fade, it turns into a grey blob easily washed off.  Yay!  I'm gonna put a fresh one on.    :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users