• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#1 Orpheus

Orpheus

I'm not the boss of you!

• Administrator
  • 17,753 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:47 AM

Today we must sadly report that another two Ex Isle Hotties are being taken off the market, as HumptyHillHead and PixieDust (Husseins, both of them) tie the knot.

Questions on where on each the knot was tied, the knots used, their safe words, and other details should be directed to them personally (and preferably priivately) on their undoubtedly exhausted return.

The nuptual banner is brought to you by a collaboration between Rae and a cutie she insists is her daughter, but who is clearly actually her only-slightly-younger sister.

I don't know who they think they are kidding.
[Rae and her supposed spawnlet, that is -- I'm sure HHH and PD are completely in earnest.]

Edited by Raeven, 27 October 2008 - 02:08 PM.
nuptials for nuptuals

#2 SparkyCola

SparkyCola
  • Islander
  • 14,904 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:54 AM

:happy: :D :D :D

Congratulations!!! *squee*

Sparky
Able to entertain a thought without taking it home to meet the parents

#3 FnlPrblm

FnlPrblm
  • Administrator
  • 12,501 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:05 PM

YAY!!!  :beka:

Congratulations!!! (again as it never should get old hehe)

Probably feasting it up at the reception party by now. :D
"It is an old maxim of mine that when you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." --- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Beryl Coronet

The Boscombe Valley Mystery: "There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."

"Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing." --- Ralph Waldo Emerson 'Art,' 1841

"Such welcome and unwelcome things at once, 'Tis hard to reconcile." --- Macbeth IV.III.138-9

LauraBertram.net

"Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived." -- Sylvester Stallone

Time to eat all your words, swallow your pride, open your eyes...Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears4Fears

#4 Cybersnark

Cybersnark

NERV wants YOU!

• Islander
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

Congratulations!

What are you doing reading this? Go celebrate!
"Hilarity ensues." --Seamus Harper

#5 Bad Wolf

Bad Wolf

Luck is when opportunity meets preparation

• Islander
  • 38,881 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

Congrats!!!!
Posted Image

#6 Godeskian

Godeskian

You'll be seein' rainbooms

• Islander
  • 26,839 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:45 PM

Woohoo, congrats to you both.

Today we must sadly report that another two Ex Isle Hotties are being taken off the market

Eek, gotta get me an EI hottie before they run out ;)

Defy Gravity!

The Doctor: The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous and sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles... and that's a theory. Nine hundred years and I've never seen one yet, but this will do me.

#7 BklnScott

BklnScott

FKA ScottEVill

• Islander
  • 18,142 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:07 PM

Congrats, guys!

There isn't enough mommy in the world to further a cause like yours!

#8 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,126 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:17 PM

View PostGodeskian, on Oct 25 2008, 01:45 PM, said:

Woohoo, congrats to you both.

Today we must sadly report that another two Ex Isle Hotties are being taken off the market

Eek, gotta get me an EI hottie before they run out ;)
Who did you have in mind?
Maybe we can start a flirt with Gode thread to see who you are best suited to?

We never did decide who Orph belongs to, but it's worth a shot.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#9 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

Congrats you two!

[sings (off key)] Another one bites the dust......Another one's gone, another one's gone, another one bites the dust.[/sings]

LoP

#10 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:26 PM

Happy Wedding Day!    :happy:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#11 Paul

Paul

Heartless elitist

• Islander
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

Congratulations.
"All Religions are equal and good, if only the people that practice them are honest people; and if Turks and heathens came and wanted to live here in this country, we would build them mosques and churches."
- Frederick II, King of Prussia, evil liberal™
~~~~~~
Cameron: "His wife arranged it for an anniversary present. And if you ask me, if two people really trust each other, a threesome once every seven years might actually help a marriage."
House: "Okay, I say we stop the DDX and discuss that comment."
~~~~~~
"Somebody came along and said 'liberal' means 'soft on crime, soft on drugs, soft on Communism, soft on defense, and we're gonna tax you back to the Stone Age because people shouldn't have to go to work if they don't want to.' And instead of saying, 'Well, excuse me, you right-wing, reactionary, xenophobic, homophobic, anti-education, anti-choice, pro-gun, Leave-it-to-Beaver trip back to the '50s,' we cowered in the corner and said, 'Please don't hurt me.' No more." - Bruno Gianelli

#12 Neptunian

Neptunian
  • Islander
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 01:50 PM

That's great news! Congratulations! :D

#13 Bobby

Bobby

FKA LiberalBob

• Islander
  • 4,369 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

Congratulations! :waves:

#14 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

I regret I have but one life to waste infront of videogames.

• Islander
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:05 PM

Just to let you all know (in case you haven't checked the thread in the beach) that the wedding went perfectly, the bride looked amazing and anyone who tells you that I cried during the service is flat out lying. ;)
Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air; And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind.

Posted Image

#15 ilexx

ilexx
  • Islander
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:28 PM

Congratulations!

(HHH and PD, whenever you have time to read this: who cried? ;))

#16 Pixiedust

Pixiedust

Still the stupidest member of the party

• Islander
  • 7,901 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

Thanks everyone! Aw, I love the banner, that's so sweet! :love: Everything went well, as far as I know HHH was the only one who cried. :p
Posted Image

#17 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:41 PM

Yes, but I didn't cry IN the service, only after, in private with PD of course.

And according to a freudian slip by my mother, she "tried" to cry
[Insert Signature Here]

#18 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

• Islander
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

I cried on the way back to my hotel, but that was because I managed to get lost and had to use my funky pop-up map. Does that count?
Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits, and Are melted into air, into thin air; And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind.

Posted Image

#19 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:44 PM

You got lost?! But.... how, I gave you perfect directions... (hehe *hides*)
[Insert Signature Here]

#20 Hawkeye

Hawkeye

• Islander
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 03:47 PM

I turned left instead of right. Or right instead of left. Anyway, when i realised I was walking towards that big dome place, i realised i'd gone wrong somewhere along the way :D

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users