Congrats on your nuptials, HumptyHillHead/Pixiedust

79 replies to this topic

#61 SarvodayaLadaki

SarvodayaLadaki

Love one another.

• Islander
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 01:12 PM

Oh, my! I've been missing out in these threads! Congratulations to you both!  :hehe:
People living deeply have no fear of death.- Anais Nin
---
We need to be the change we wish to see in the world.- Gandhi
---
When Life does not find a singer to sing her heart she produces a philosopher to speak her mind.- Kahlil Gibran
---
The artist formerly known as Gothique_Hobbit.

#62 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:40 PM

Still going strong (fyi) :)
[Insert Signature Here]

#63 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 01:51 PM

Whoa, long time no see!  :oh:

Welcome back!!!  :D

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#64 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 02:10 PM

Haha I won't be round for long :-p

#blastfromthepast

But yes, me and Pixiedust are still together, we just moved to a 2 bedroom flat in preparation for the inevitable :)
[Insert Signature Here]

#65 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

Ooh!  Congratulations!!! :cool:  :D

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#66 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:50 PM

Not yet, but the flat was a good rental price for the area etc, we know the landlord is good etc etc so we snapped it up :-)
[Insert Signature Here]

#67 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

• Islander
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 05:56 PM

Still good news!  :)

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 09 May 2015 - 05:57 PM.

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#68 Rhys

Rhys

... a learning experience.

• Islander
  • 5,491 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 09:12 PM

Sounds like you guys got married just a few months after us - but were probably younger than we were at the time. :) We're now in the "inevitable" "major renovations to the 2-bedroom bungalow because we now have 2 kids" stage. :)
"It's easy to bond over hating something together - The Internet is total proof of that." Cyd/Codex, The Guild

Change the world!  No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.

#69 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 05:37 AM

I don't remember when we got married but according to the start date on this thread it was 2008 lol
[Insert Signature Here]

#70 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 01:56 PM

By the way, just saying, we now have a 5 month old boy - Daniel :)

Arn't you glad to get yearly updates on our lives! :D
[Insert Signature Here]

#71 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,084 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

View PostMr Dust, on 29 May 2016 - 01:56 PM, said:

By the way, just saying, we now have a 5 month old boy - Daniel :)

Arn't you glad to get yearly updates on our lives! :D

Yes i am glad to get an update.  Just wish it was more often but. I'll take what I can get.  I miss you and I think of you often. :hugs:

Daniel eh? Hmmmmm  :think: That's a nice name.  If you had named him Michael, we could have signed him up as, MinnieME  :evilchuckle:

Congratulations.  He's a lucky kid.  I could have said "cute kid" but I guess you forgot to post the pic.  ;)

#72 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:43 PM

aw, congratulations, Mr Dust and Pixiedust! Posted Image

5 months, that's a fun age... of course, in my opinion, every age is a good age. :nod: Even when they are old enough to be curious about what happens to things that fall into the toilet. :lol:
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#73 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:25 PM

Ha yeah 5 months is fun, although he is more near 6 months (he was born 16th December).

Just started weaning now, he is not too keen on carrots, 'baby rice' is okay but Banana is nommy (that's all we've tried so far).

He is super tall for his age (91st percentile) but spot on with weight. Can't crawl but more like WONT crawl, is only interested in standing up and walking round (aided of course).

He is indeed what they class a 'little monkey!' however I can't complain, he has slept through the night from around 2 months old so that's all good at least!

Dan.jpg

He also loves his 'jumperroo'

Also @ME, I sent you a PM but hey ho :p

We're both on Facebook (and so is Daniel to make it easier to just tag him in anything and everything which is what our life has become) so you're more than welcome to PM me on here and, of course after going through the verification team, can add y'all as friends on Facebook :p
[Insert Signature Here]

#74 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,084 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 03:01 PM

OMG, he's so beautiful!! :love: :love: :love:

#75 Elara

Elara

• Watchdog
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 04:33 PM

Ohhh, he is such a cutie! :nod:
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#76 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:59 PM

That's cause he looks like me :angelnot:
[Insert Signature Here]

#77 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 02:13 PM

But seriously, he is doing well. He recently figured out how to pull himself up on things and then rapidly learnt how to clear said thing (coffee/side tables, shelves, sofa) and then a few days later figured out how to walk along said things while holding on - then about a week later how to go round the corner of the table.

However he is not walking un-aided yet but he did stand up for about 5-10 seconds earlier so that's a good thing I guess.

He is now 9 months old.

I will update this when he is 13. :)
[Insert Signature Here]

#78 Mr Dust

Mr Dust
  • Islander
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

Getting older :) He has just turned 3 :-)

20181230_161210.jpg

Edited by Mr Dust, 13 January 2019 - 04:13 PM.

[Insert Signature Here]

#79 Elara

Elara

• Watchdog
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:34 AM

It's all downhill from here. :lol: Just kidding! He is still a cutie!
El

#80 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 04:48 PM

OMG, Such a cutie! He'll turn girl's heads for sure when he's at *that* age.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users