We aim to have fun ;)

#22 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:26 PM

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

To quote Harper. "Nothing worse than an unseen enemy, unless it's an *angry* unseen enemy." ;)

So let's try not to *anger* the unseen enemy-though I fear we already did by taking away their dinner.... :suspect:
Rejected and gone.

#23 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:40 PM

So, what do the Kilairi ruins look like? Well, here are some pictures-although it does look more spring/summerlike, so imagine it all snowbound right now-and there is no lake/whatever in the one that looks like a lake. Also, pay no attention to the little doo-dads on the other two pictures and just picture the ruins.

We have a view from the outside:

Posted Image

Another view:

Posted Image

And finally, a view from the inside:

Posted Image

#24 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:44 PM

Ahh thank you EChatty.

(Her skill with making computers and the internet understand her is so much greater than mine. :crazy: )
Rejected and gone.

#25 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

It was a matter of copying the images to clipboard, pasting into MSPaint and shrinking them ;)

Then adding them to my Photobucket and linking to them :D

#26 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:45 PM

spare us your crazy technobabble ;)
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#27 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

That's about as technobabbly as I can get ;) :lol:

Although I do a pretty fair job when she wants a picture completely altered-like the one I did for Daze.

#28 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:20 PM

Very cool ruins...*pictures them all in winter* :D.

#29 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:48 PM

Yeah I borrowed the design from a computer game. (Obviously.) In the game they're called Ayleid ruins and although it's a 15 rated game, and the vast majority of movies and games I play are 15 or 18 rated... those ruins are damn creepy!

I seriously hated them and while the ruins were scattered all over the game for free exploration and treasure seeking I never ventured into the Ayleid ruins unless absolutely necessary. They were that creepy.

Fitting, then for this game.
Rejected and gone.

#30 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:17 AM

A few more facts about our attackers other than what Graayth sees that you should know about, even if you can't see them.

They're almost as tall as Vincent, but more muscular, and their strength is on a par with a Nightwalker-so stronger than Vincent as well.

According to Graayth: White skin, genderless, claws on hands and feet and a mouth full of sharp, pointy teeth, big black eyes and a small nose.

Generally-big ugly things that want to snack on us ;)

#31 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,439 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 04:07 PM

Is it okay that I said the monster was vulnerable to silver?

I can fix that if I was wrong.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#32 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:02 PM

No, it's okay, she decided to go ahead and allow a vulnerability to silver so your post can stay as is.

#33 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,439 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

Okay, cool.  I did make up a dodge before I Posted it.   :angel:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#34 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,439 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:06 PM

A new character will be joining the hunt soon.   :happy:

When the Nane artifacts arrive from Theseus University, they will be in the care of a young woman who decided they were too valuable to entrust to Fandaral’s Express– besides, she saw it as a good excuse to go and do something exciting for a change.

Her name is Eru Anaid and she is in her early twenties, a grad student in Archaeology at Theseus.  The Professor remembers her as just a student.  She is the exact opposite of Arjhay.  While he has been all around the world and had a million experiences, she has never before been outside the school.  She is forthright and eager to experience "Adventure Archaeology," but also very mild-mannered and a bit prone to anxiety.  But she is very smart and well-educated.

Part of her introvertedness and nervousness is a guilty conscience, on two counts.  

First, she is secretly a werewolf!  :o  This embarrasses her greatly.  She can’t stand the thought of being seen in that condition, both because of the physical change and the loss of self control.  During the full moon, when she has no control over her transformations, she doesn’t hunt– she locks herself in a room in the basement.   :blush:

Second, she has stolen an ancient artifact from Theseus.  In fact, her reason for choosing Theseus was that her grandfather, a librarian named Bron, learned that this artifact was housed there in the storage basement.  It's an ancient pendant that allows her to suppress her transformations under most conditions– only during the full moon is the pendant ineffective. Since this pendant was one of a million items in the storage basement, nobody has noticed it's missing; but she constantly feels like she'll be caught.   :unsure:

And now she has come to join what she thinks is an exciting archaeological expedition; but she’s going to get more than she bargained for.  :mellow:

#35 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:33 PM

Hi, so sorry I have been MIA.  Had major problems with on line access at home.  Our IP was supposedly improving the service and we lost it all together.  We also went on holiday and have only just resolved our terribly slow wireless access.

Many apologies, catching up now.

#36 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 09:25 PM

No problem, the rps have been trickling along at a fairly slow rate anyway. ;)
Rejected and gone.

#37 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,439 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 04:06 PM

Indeed. I have been busy lately as well.  :blush:  

But slow and steady wins the race, as the Professor might say. :D

#38 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 12:28 PM

I know we're slow right now, but I just wanted to let Miko and everyone know that starting Saturday I'll be gone for about a week, maybe a few days longer. I'll try to get more into playing once I get back (I've been working at my part-time job a lot this month). But I also start up my full-time job in a couple of weeks so I'll have to see what my internet schedule will be like. I wish I were more motivated to play just now, but I've not even been in the mood to write for months now. No creative juices whatsoever! :o

I'll still try to check in while I'm gone but the forum will be watched regardless :wink:.

#39 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 04:46 PM

That reminds me I really should post and advance the arcs a bit. *Kicks self.*

And don't worry Nikki, us RPers are generally a sensible and orderly lot. ;)
Rejected and gone.

#40 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:53 PM

View PostEvilMikoto, on Jul 29 2009, 03:46 PM, said:

And don't worry Nikki, us RPers are generally a sensible and orderly lot. ;)

LOL! It's not you all I worry about...I never know if someone might drop by to cause trouble when the cat's away!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users