• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#321 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

Yes, I think Guardians has run its course, from its humble beginnings as Vampire Hunters to its final morph as Guardians, I think they've earned their rest and Happily Ever Afters :)

I concur with Miko, RJ. Macavity is still aboard Path :)

#322 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:49 AM

I saw the SG2 announcement first...same goes here what I said there!! {{{{{{Miko}}}}}} And to add that Chatty is great co-GM, as well, you two do a lot to keep this forum going. More hugs to you both!

Edited to add: If it's an ending, I'll try this weekend (after I work) to get in something with my characters to at least have then in at the ending. If that's okay!!?

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 12 February 2013 - 07:51 AM.

#323 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

Sure, that's fine Nikki. Everyone deserves closure. We can eventually end with essay-like 'epilogue' posts to describe our characters' " happily ever after".
Rejected and gone.

#324 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,439 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Aw, this makes me sad. :cry:  We've been doing this story for a long time and I love these characters. Vampire Hunters was the reason I joined EI all those years ago.   I'll leave my epilogues open-ended enough so that maybe we can have a reunion adventure in the future-- like Guardians: The Motion Picture.  Maybe I'll figure out a way to use Arjhay and Eru in their own stories for my next book.

As I told Miko, I will try to catch up on Path of Dawn as soon as I can and will think about rejoining. I might need to make up a new character because I had a hard time getting into it before.  I'm not sure if that was just because I felt pressured by having all three stories going on at once, though.  I definitely want to keep RPGing with you guys, though, because I love it.  :nod:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#325 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

If you like RJ, I can give you a summary of where we are now. A new character  might not know every single adventure we had.

And I know what you mean, I love this RP. But it's becoming like Stargate SG-1 in S8-10, or CSI or its spinoffs 8-10. I'm just running out of ideas.

Edited by Mikoto, 13 February 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#326 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,439 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I would appreciate a summary, thank you very much.

Well, maybe after Guardians has a little rest, new ideas will come.  :nod:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#327 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

PM'd you a basic update on where we are now. ;)

As for Guardians.... it's possible I might revive it one day. But for now our characters deserve a 'happily ever after.'
Rejected and gone.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users