• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:14 PM

Right, it seems to be that ExIsle has a large number of World of Warcraft players. So I'm starting our own faction. Alliance or Horde all are welcome here!

Um... right, I'm leader, szhismine is second in command. We'll figure out ranks at some point (open to suggestions here).

To join, post your highest level or favourite characters and their information (server, race, class etc) and what server your own. Just as a thought, links to the armoury are okay but no embedding.

Me:

[removed at poster's request]

So...

Edited by Orpheus, 27 July 2009 - 08:50 PM.
at poster's request

PROUD STUDENT OF SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNVERSITY

View PostRobL, on Jul 20 2009, 06:35 PM, said:

Every time I see a political thread I fondle myself just a little bit.............

'I honestly cannot justify that. You see, advertising isn't an art. Appealing to the English? Use someone from Hollyoaks and diss United. Scots? Talk about how evil Thatcher was. SNP is awesome etc. Americans? Well they be thick as sh*t so short sentences and shiny things and some Jesus helps too.. French and Germans? Talk about the war. Irish? f*ck that we can't sell sh*t in Ireland. That's frankly how it all works. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy you're dumping all this cash into advertising... I honestly don't see what you want me to do with it.  And also, that blip in the records in June was me buying monitors.-- never ask me to be 'brutally honest' about a budget.

You of course realise that anything you post here is comprised of ASCII characters? Each character is 7 bits with a parity bit making 8... I guess that's fairly meaningless to you which is actually the point. At most your sentence is a few kilobytes and considering I'm doing a file transfer of over a billion bytes right now those bytes making up your words are invisible with their insignificance, which is exact what I think of your post. Insignificant.

#2 GCross2432

GCross2432

Half-Nietzschean, Half-Fangirl

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

FIRST POST!

Now that that's been said, I will also be the first to jump on the chance to join. :) Edit: SZH beat me to the 2IC slot. Curses. You are a tricky one. Tricky tricky...

Hmmm... I suppose...

Tkarik
Level- 27
Race- Troll
Class- Shaman

And one more for good luck. :3

Ksaaliya
Level- 13
Race- Draenei
Class- Shaman
Realm- Earthen Ring

Edited by GCross2432, 21 February 2009 - 07:26 AM.

Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Keys of the Universes
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
The songs October, So Close, and Breathe No More
Pippin's Voice and Accent
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#3 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:11 AM

Adelais
Level 63
Race- Human
Class- Rogue
Realm- Darkwolf (it's a... *cough* free server :ninja: :look: :angel: )

Cathae
Level 27
Race- Draenei
Class- Mage
Realm-- Frostmane (also free :angel: )

Edited by szhismine, 22 February 2009 - 08:41 PM.

Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#4 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:27 AM

We won't grown upon free servers here but no details please. :)

Every time I see a political thread I fondle myself just a little bit.............

'I honestly cannot justify that. You see, advertising isn't an art. Appealing to the English? Use someone from Hollyoaks and diss United. Scots? Talk about how evil Thatcher was. SNP is awesome etc. Americans? Well they be thick as sh*t so short sentences and shiny things and some Jesus helps too.. French and Germans? Talk about the war. Irish? f*ck that we can't sell sh*t in Ireland. That's frankly how it all works. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy you're dumping all this cash into advertising... I honestly don't see what you want me to do with it.  And also, that blip in the records in June was me buying monitors.-- never ask me to be 'brutally honest' about a budget.

You of course realise that anything you post here is comprised of ASCII characters? Each character is 7 bits with a parity bit making 8... I guess that's fairly meaningless to you which is actually the point. At most your sentence is a few kilobytes and considering I'm doing a file transfer of over a billion bytes right now those bytes making up your words are invisible with their insignificance, which is exact what I think of your post. Insignificant.

#5 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 09:32 AM

Has anyone solo'ed Zul'Farrak in Tanaris? I did last night and it was fairly awesome. :D

#6 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

Itsuko
Level - 19
Race - Human
Class - Rogue
Realm - Borean Tundra

Edited by RommieSG, 26 February 2009 - 07:32 PM.

Posted Image

#7 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

Ooh, I have a low-level human rogue too! :) Much lower than yours though.

Dusty-- I... have not, because I don't know what that means. XD Which means I haven't reached that part of the game yet.
Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#8 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:32 PM

I logged in today, and edited my character accordingly....fixed the level too lol, just leveled today.
Posted Image

#9 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:55 AM

Lol RommieSG, I love your new icon. The girl(?) with blue pigtails is adorable.

Man, I can't wait for the summer so I can play again...

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#10 Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf
  • Islander
  • 834 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:16 PM

On a normal server with last year's roommates:

Name: Trinee
Level: 55
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid

On a PvP server with this year's roommate:

Name: Gwella
Level: 14
Race: Dwarf
Class: Priest

That last one was the result of "guys! wanna play with me? we need heals!" *sigh*

#11 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

View PostGCross2432, on Feb 27 2009, 08:55 AM, said:

Lol RommieSG, I love your new icon. The girl(?) with blue pigtails is adorable.

Man, I can't wait for the summer so I can play again...
The one on the left is Miku Hatsune. A vocaloid. Essentially her songs are computer generated, but they sound awesome. The one on the right, while she looks like Yuki Nagato, it's supposed to be Tissue Hime who plays her songs in their videos. ;)

You wanna see the videos, just click the link in my banner.
Posted Image

#12 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:29 PM

Jumped two levels today, so...

Itsuko
Level - 21
Race - Human
Class - Rogue
Realm - Borean Tundra
Posted Image

#13 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:23 AM

I didn't play the last couple days, so I made up for it tonight with a vengeance.

Made it to Level 24 ;)
Posted Image

#14 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:47 PM

Adelais is at level 65 now :D
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#15 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:06 PM

View PostRommieSG, on Mar 5 2009, 04:23 AM, said:

I didn't play the last couple days, so I made up for it tonight with a vengeance.

Made it to Level 24 ;)
Scratch that. Just hit Level 25. ^_^
Posted Image

#16 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Bah! My jealousy overflows! :lol: Still, I have enough on my plate that it's better I don't have WoW to worry about as well.

Edited by GCross2432, 05 March 2009 - 08:18 PM.

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#17 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

New Death Knight, Tallyen. Level 62 already but I wasn't putting much effort into her to be honest.

#18 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:05 PM

Itsuko is Lvl 27 now. ;)
Posted Image

#19 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

Excellent :) I'm glad you've joined the faction Rommie. I'm considering moving my Druid over to Borean Tundra to hang out with friend of mine from a footie forum. If I do I'll look you up.

View PostRommieSG, on Feb 27 2009, 06:55 PM, said:

The one on the left is Miku Hatsune. A vocaloid. Essentially her songs are computer generated, but they sound awesome. The one on the right, while she looks like Yuki Nagato, it's supposed to be Tissue Hime who plays her songs in their videos. ;)

Has it yet been discovered if the person in those video's is a man or a woman? I vaguely remember some controversy about it.

#20 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:50 PM

View PostDusty Rain, on Mar 8 2009, 05:42 PM, said:

Excellent :) I'm glad you've joined the faction Rommie. I'm considering moving my Druid over to Borean Tundra to hang out with friend of mine from a footie forum. If I do I'll look you up.

View PostRommieSG, on Feb 27 2009, 06:55 PM, said:

Has it yet been discovered if the person in those video's is a man or a woman? I vaguely remember some controversy about it.
From what I've been able to gather, Tissue Hime is male. He stated so in his comments on one of the videos he posted. He also uses masculine versions of possessive words. He says that 'Yuki Nagato is my Bride'. He dresses up like Yuki and plays the Bass as if it's Yuki playing the Bass, to show her in a positive light.

Personally, I don't care if it's a guy or not. I enjoy the music, the videos, and as far as I'm concerned it's Yuki Nagato. ^_^

This is info I got from a poster at AnimeSuki forums.

What's so interesting about a Yuki playing good bass?

"長門は俺の嫁", Nagato wa ore no yome(Nagato is my bride), that is Tissue-hime's famous line.

Tissue-hime is supposedly a guy whos loves Yuki alot. We never get to see his face, but we know he's a guy because he speaks using 'ore', a masculine form of 'I' in Japanese. And he openly declares his love for Yuki and expresses it in his cosplay.

He doesn't just cosplay as Yuki, he's performing in the name of Yuki with his good bass skills. He names and describes his videos in a way that its Yuki playing the bass. He knows that he is creating a good image for Yuki despite supposedly being a guy crossdressing. He also owes it to his skills, and also beautiful fingers and thighs, who people find really hard to believe they belong to a guy.

Edited by RommieSG, 08 March 2009 - 07:52 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users