^_^
Posted Image

#42 GCross2432

GCross2432

Half-Nietzschean, Half-Fangirl

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

Yay, Kitty! Hey there, good lookin'. *Winks at Itsuko* How about some in-game girl-on-girl? Ever been with a gnome before?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Keys of the Universes
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
The songs October, So Close, and Breathe No More
Pippin's Voice and Accent
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#43 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

I don't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out by that! lol
Posted Image

#44 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:41 PM

Oooh! another druid with a short skirt! :p And Gnome titty ftw :D

TallyenLow.jpg

Tallyen, my Draenei Death Knight. Very happy with her :D

PROUD STUDENT OF SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNVERSITY

View PostRobL, on Jul 20 2009, 06:35 PM, said:

Every time I see a political thread I fondle myself just a little bit.............

'I honestly cannot justify that. You see, advertising isn't an art. Appealing to the English? Use someone from Hollyoaks and diss United. Scots? Talk about how evil Thatcher was. SNP is awesome etc. Americans? Well they be thick as sh*t so short sentences and shiny things and some Jesus helps too.. French and Germans? Talk about the war. Irish? f*ck that we can't sell sh*t in Ireland. That's frankly how it all works. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy you're dumping all this cash into advertising... I honestly don't see what you want me to do with it.  And also, that blip in the records in June was me buying monitors.-- never ask me to be 'brutally honest' about a budget.

You of course realise that anything you post here is comprised of ASCII characters? Each character is 7 bits with a parity bit making 8... I guess that's fairly meaningless to you which is actually the point. At most your sentence is a few kilobytes and considering I'm doing a file transfer of over a billion bytes right now those bytes making up your words are invisible with their insignificance, which is exact what I think of your post. Insignificant.

#45 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Actually, Itsuko is a Rogue. ^_^
Posted Image

#46 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

View PostRommieSG, on Mar 22 2009, 11:31 PM, said:

IM SO SORRY! I see so many druids with short skirt like that XD

Every time I see a political thread I fondle myself just a little bit.............

'I honestly cannot justify that. You see, advertising isn't an art. Appealing to the English? Use someone from Hollyoaks and diss United. Scots? Talk about how evil Thatcher was. SNP is awesome etc. Americans? Well they be thick as sh*t so short sentences and shiny things and some Jesus helps too.. French and Germans? Talk about the war. Irish? f*ck that we can't sell sh*t in Ireland. That's frankly how it all works. So what I'm trying to say is that I'm happy you're dumping all this cash into advertising... I honestly don't see what you want me to do with it.  And also, that blip in the records in June was me buying monitors.-- never ask me to be 'brutally honest' about a budget.

You of course realise that anything you post here is comprised of ASCII characters? Each character is 7 bits with a parity bit making 8... I guess that's fairly meaningless to you which is actually the point. At most your sentence is a few kilobytes and considering I'm doing a file transfer of over a billion bytes right now those bytes making up your words are invisible with their insignificance, which is exact what I think of your post. Insignificant.

#47 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:46 PM

View PostDusty Rain, on Mar 22 2009, 05:16 PM, said:

View PostRommieSG, on Mar 22 2009, 11:31 PM, said:

IM SO SORRY! I see so many druids with short skirt like that XD
Heh, first time I wore anything that short. It had more armor than what I had, so I pulled it off the AH. ;)
Posted Image

#48 szhismine

szhismine

why must you hurt me in this way Harry...

• Islander
  • 13,661 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:35 PM

my rogue once had short leg armor too :hehe:
Neville: "My grandmother forbids me from using raunchy language."
Harry: "Well your grandmother is a Blast-Ended Skank!"
Neville: *GASP*
Hermione: "He doesn't mean it Neville, he's just testing out some wizard swears."
Harry: "I mean every word I ever say ever, because I'm Harry Potter." --'Wizard Swears', Potter Puppet Pals

Hermione: "What's your problem Harry?"
Harry: "My parents are dead, my life sucks, I can't hold down a girlfriend, and I'm surrounded by f*ck*ng goblins and sh*t all the time. I mean what the f*ck?"
Ron: "But it's magic Harry. The goblins are magical!" --'Wizard Angst', Potter Puppet Pals

Me: "It's just a matter of looking past [McKay's] arrogant exterior to see his warm, fuzzy, probably angst-filled interior."
Hawkeye: "You harperchondriac girls think everyone has an angst filled interior."

"Good gods, you sniff out angst like a police dog sniffs out drugs." --Lyric (to me)

#49 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 07:33 AM

View PostRommieSG, on Mar 22 2009, 01:29 AM, said:

I don't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out by that! lol

;) Whatever works for you, baby.

Seriously though, my rp-server gnome is a lesbian. I just haven't gotten around to telling my Guildmates yet; I figure that they're smart enough to have figured it out for themselves by now. :lol: :lol:

View PostDusty Rain, on Mar 22 2009, 06:41 PM, said:

And Gnome titty ftw :D

:lol: For such tiny creatures, they do certainly have a good deal of chest to offer. And it stands out, too.
Harperchondriac, Rhadical, Trancer, Kludge, X-Man, Browncoat, Pirateer, Elf, DS9er, CSI, Atlantean

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#50 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:05 AM

View PostGCross2432, on Mar 23 2009, 12:33 PM, said:

:lol: For such tiny creatures, they do certainly have a good deal of chest to offer. And it stands out, too.

Last night there was a group of dancing naked Gnomes in Ironforge.... I think my brain died.  :eek4: Nothing beats naked Draenei :p

Level 73!

Edited by Dusty Rain, 27 March 2009 - 07:06 AM.

#51 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:44 PM

My sub ran out yesterday, so I haven't been able to play the last couple days.

Lvl 45, 300 Skinning, 225 Lockpicking, Riding a Saberkitty, and I had just finished the Green Hills of Stranglethorn. ;)
Posted Image

#52 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:40 PM

View PostRommieSG, on Mar 27 2009, 08:44 PM, said:

My sub ran out yesterday, so I haven't been able to play the last couple days.

Lvl 45, 300 Skinning, 225 Lockpicking, Riding a Saberkitty, and I had just finished the Green Hills of Stranglethorn. ;)

Wow...

#53 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:22 PM

I know. Who actually bothers with that, right? My guild was telling me not to bother with it, and just sell the pages. But I'm a glutton for punishment. That, and I was looting a buttload of those pages lol
Posted Image

#54 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:07 PM

Oh man, I remember collecting pages for some Horde quest thing. Ridiculous. Finally had to buy some on the AH, but thankfully between my brother and I we got enough doubles that we could sell high on days when the AH was empty of em and make a profit for our long hours slogging away at killing things barely worth our time and effort.

I didn't mind so much, I guess. I like that I've finally started playing the AH, though. It's easier to make a bit of change now, although I'm no good at it yet. On the other hand, my brother is taking to it REALLY well, I'm very impressed.

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#55 Shadowfire

Shadowfire

I am a guy lol!!!

• Dead account
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:59 AM

I'm actively considering whether I still want to play WoW any more. Got some depressing news this morning/last night.

#56 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:16 AM

I got my account back up earlier in the week, and spent some time on leveling.

Itsuko is now Lvl 51, and today I spent most of my time upping my cooking and leatherworking. Things that I was neglecting while I was working on upping my rep. Once I hit 60, I'm gonna go around and do all the little quests that I didn't take the time to do. Like the Ironforge ones.

Someday I'll get the new expansions. ;)

Here's when I hit 50 last night.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:16 AM

Guess this faction died when Dusty left.

Lvl 54 now. Been working mainly on my cooking, fishing, leatherworking and such. Here's where I think I'm sitting at...

Leatherworking - 200
Fishing - 226
First Aid - 310
Cooking - 278

Been a pain in the butt looking to find the right kind of recipes and materials. It's more expensive to get your skill up than it is anything else lol
Posted Image

#58 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 08:02 AM

Congrats, I wish I had more to contribute! One and a half months and counting until I can play again...

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

#59 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 02:53 PM

Dusty asked me to run things while he's gone. So let's keep this thing alive for him, eh? :)

I'm gonna go fishin' lol
Posted Image

#60 GCross2432

GCross2432

• Islander
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 06:53 AM

Lol I'm going to do homework and pine for my characters and the ability to work on my skills. First thing I'm doing when I get my account back (assuming my boyfriend doesn't hijack me the first day)? Playing Ali. I want to work with her so badly, get her levelled a bit so she can get to her next totem set, since I know the Water Totem is going to be a bitch, just from what I went through with Rik. She's the only character I can play that I don't run with anyone else. I'm going to try to hold off on playing my other ones unless my partners are around.

Keeper of...
The Everlasting Sun
Carson's Laptop
X-men AUs & Kurt's Tail
Jack's Swagger

Icon by MurdocsAngel

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users