46 replies to this topic

#41 cotss2012

cotss2012

n00btard

• Dead account
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

View PostenTranced, on Mar 16 2009, 09:30 AM, said:

His injury made him look as twisted and evil as he is on the inside not his power.

What injury?
WARNING: I am a troll, a spammer, a necroposter, a /b/tard, a tide of violence and human misery, a liar, and an unremorseful killer. Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies, everything that I say has a 90% chance of being a joke, and a 90% chance of being the truth, meaning that 81% of what I say is both funny and true. The other 19% is what I post on the Internet. Also, Ron Paul did 9/11.

Do not say that I didn't warn you.

#42 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

View Postcotss2012, on Mar 17 2009, 07:26 PM, said:

His injury made him look as twisted and evil as he is on the inside not his power.

What injury?

The injury caused by force lightening being bounced back on him by Mace's 'saber. Injury...face melt....you say tomato....

My point being that Lucas should have gone with his power corrupting his body (think Wheel of Time's corrupted power) not a fencing scar. ;)

enTranced
Posted Image

#43 cotss2012

cotss2012

n00btard

• Dead account
  • 675 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

I was under the impression that the lightning was just being absorbed into the lightsaber. Note that when Palpatine zaps Luke with lightning, Luke's skin doesn't melt.
WARNING: I am a troll, a spammer, a necroposter, a /b/tard, a tide of violence and human misery, a liar, and an unremorseful killer. Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies, everything that I say has a 90% chance of being a joke, and a 90% chance of being the truth, meaning that 81% of what I say is both funny and true. The other 19% is what I post on the Internet. Also, Ron Paul did 9/11.

Do not say that I didn't warn you.

#44 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

View PostenTranced, on Mar 17 2009, 03:38 PM, said:

View Postcotss2012, on Mar 17 2009, 07:26 PM, said:

What injury?

The injury caused by force lightening being bounced back on him by Mace's 'saber. Injury...face melt....you say tomato....

My point being that Lucas should have gone with his power corrupting his body (think Wheel of Time's corrupted power) not a fencing scar. ;)

enTranced

It was hardly a fencing scar and it make it easier to turn Anakin to the dark side and it helped gain his hte support his needed to take out the Jedi and accuse them of trying to assassinate him. Plus it explained his look in the original trilogy.
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#45 Jorgasnarova

Jorgasnarova
  • Islander
  • 607 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 03:15 PM

Slashfilm states the character of Ahsoka Tano, from the animated series Rebels and Clone Wars, will definitely appear in Season 2 of Disney Plus's live action series The Mandalorian.  Ahsoka will be played by Rosario Dawson.

https://www.slashfil...ka-mandalorian/

#46 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 14,512 posts

Posted 20 March 2020 - 07:24 PM

The name Rosario Dawson is always good news.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#47 Christopher

Christopher
  • Demigod
  • 33,100 posts

Posted 30 March 2020 - 09:46 AM

The latest rumor is that Captain Rex from The Clone Wars might also be coming to The Mandalorian, though that's based solely on Dave Filoni posting a piece of concept art of Rex and Ahsoka together. So that's pretty flimsy. Still, I was starting to wonder who might hypothetically be suited to play Rex, but then I remembered that he's one of the clones and thus would pretty much have to be Temuera Morrison.
"You don't use science to show that you're right, you use science to become right." -- xkcd

"The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas." -- "H. G. Wells," Time After Time

Written Worlds -- My homepage and blog
Patreon Page -- Featuring reviews and original fiction
Facebook Author Page

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users