1. The current OTer of the Week chooses the next OTer of the week and starts a thread in their honor.
2. That person's week in the spotlight runs from Monday to Sunday, after which a new OTotW takes over.
3. To keep this interesting please choose someone with whom you typically disagree here on OT, and also someone you don't know well. We'd hate to see it get clubby.
4. Current OTotW should set about picking a successor within a few days in case the search for a new OTotW takes awhile. And also so that person can prepare and write a brief bio like scherzo did below.
5. Have fun, and LEARN about each other.
And here's the mini-bio :
Artist by day...off duty artist by night. Former bike messenger and tech support drone, but still maintains marginal grip on sanity.
Place of Birth
Brooklyn, New York
Place of Death
still to be determined
Catholic...but really really bad at it
Can count to 20 without removing socks.
Brown; surgically manipulated to fix nearsightedness
Repeated use of "The Force", has been unsuccessful in obtaining the tv remote.
2007 Dodge Charger
On Ex Isle I'm primarily known for trafficking in controversial points of view. With that in mind, I thought this space would be best(and most amusingly)served by listing as many off the top of my head as possible, within the 15 minutes I've given myself to type this up. Let's seeeeee, I think...
- Revenge of the Sith is the best made of the Star Wars movies
- body piercing anything in or around the mouth is yucky
- all Kirk-free forms of Trek suck
- "Daria" is the best thing MTV ever produced
- cigarettes compete with income tax for the crown of "Worst Invention Ever"
- "Schindler's List" is Spielberg's best movie, "Munich" is by far his worst.
- cloth bucket seats are more comfortable than leather
- ball control offense in the first half is a sure sign the head coach is a moron(sorry big FOOTBALL day here)
- lasagna without meat...ceases to be lasagna
- 24 stopped being my favorite show somewhere in the last 6 episodes of this past season
Ok time's up!
How similar are you online to your offline personality?
What was your childhood like?
What is your family like/ do you get on with them?
What are your main interests?