• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#41 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:10 PM

I love this hotel I am staying in, I thought I would have no online access until tomorrow but I have a brand new Mac entertainment centre in my room it includes TV, radio, CD, DVD and free internet access.  

However, I have had a long day and have another tiring one tomorrow so I am happy for Jez to meet up later in the posts.

To be honest he could certainly come across them at the farmhouse or later when they are on the road again.

#42 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:40 PM

Okay Brit, feel free to post Jez meeting up with them whenever you have the time. :) They're going to be at the farmhouse for a while and it's flexible as to whether Jez meets them before the fight, during the right, after the fight, or while they're travelling the next day. 'tis all good.
Rejected and gone.

#43 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,418 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

Luckily he is programmed to be in the right place at the right time.
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#44 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:04 PM

See this link for an image of a Super Mutant. And yes, they are very big and durable.

http://planetmedia.g...07_Behomith.jpg
Rejected and gone.

#45 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:19 PM

Their description is towards the beginning of this thread too-they're like 8 feet tall, so just about the biggest thing around.

Here we go...

Super Mutant – These are very big, very strong, very tall mutants that are usually nine or ten feet tall. I’ll try to get an image up here but if you want a good visual just go to google, select ‘images’ then type “Fallout 3 super mutants” and you should get a good idea on what they look like. Super Mutants have a limited, child-level intelligence but can and do work together in groups. They generally live in the big cities like ghouls but can be found in camps scattered around the countryside. They are mean and vicious and like to hunt animals and humans, they are capable of setting traps and are often cruel to anything they catch, playing with them before killing, cooking and eating them.

#46 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

Okay, I'm assigning every character a named super mutant to defeat. Be aware that they are really tough and hard to kill so it will take more than a shove to get these guys to fall, so to speak. Here is the list so make sure you know yours.

Elena   Excluded on count of being injured and badly armed.

Grianne Redol

Viconia Excluded on count of being unconscious.

Leon Mycha

Tessa Jael

Nolan Sten

Anterion Kreel

RJ Popo

Jez Urasil (A tentative one here. If Jez meets up during the fight, he will be attacked by Urasil.)
Rejected and gone.

#47 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 02:42 PM

Nice post, AC, it should startle Gri good ;)

#48 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:08 PM

Okay everyone, you can post reactionary posts to Viconia's actions as well as anything else that's happened so far, Miko will be posting the beginning of the fight probably tomorrow, so get them in soon.

#49 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:26 AM

Nice posts everyone, keep it up awhile longer, just don't injure your players beyond what a couple of days rest won't fix ;) Take your cues from our posts as to when your mutant can go down, we want everyone to get a chance to post their battles :)

Don't worry about the farmhouse getting destroyed, we'll have shelter for a couple of days ;)

#50 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:59 PM

As you can see, the fight is about to wrap up-we don't want to still be outside when the scavengers arrive ;)

#51 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

View PostEChatty, on Feb 26 2010, 12:59 PM, said:

As you can see, the fight is about to wrap up-we don't want to still be outside when the scavengers arrive ;)
I'll catch up when I can if the fight ends before I can post in the game again. Just bring Tessa in...I'll do a flashback or something, so no worries about describing her injuries. I was at work all day, and tonight and this weekend are going to be busy :).

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 26 February 2010 - 06:01 PM.

#52 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,418 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:21 PM

This one is hard to keep up with.   :unsure:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#53 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:34 PM

I wouldn't worry RJ. RPs often go at a somewhat faster pace when they're brand new.

Most likely it'll settle down into a slower pace soon. I'd probably put money on that, if I were a betting person.
Rejected and gone.

#54 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:34 PM

That's the way of a new one, it'll smooth out soon enough. Just keep posting the way you're doing and catchup posts are just fine if you need to do them :)

There we go, borging again ;)

#55 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

:lol: EChatty. We've gotta stop doing that.
Rejected and gone.

#56 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:45 PM

I don't think we could even if we tried :lol:

#57 Santaman

Santaman

Iron Pirate

• Islander
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

I've used the term "armorboar" a few times and I've wanted to explain what they are.

http://www.creativeu...art/bl-skag.jpg

^^ they're not unlike skags like the one in the picture (comes from a game called Borderlands)

Armorboars are a lot fatter but have the same amount of armor.

They are mutated wild pigs and vary in size between a large dog and a rhinoceros, they can be hunted but they live in groups and are very agressive, you don't want to mess with them when you don't know what you're doing.

#58 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:58 PM

Errr Santaman ........ Sleeping outside in a hammock despite the fact I've said several times ingame that being outside at night is dangerous because ghouls and predators come out at night? Okay sure the scavengers have probably gone by now but there are still ghouls, deathclaws, mutated scorpions and the like out there and I don't believe I've mentioned the Yao Guais yet..

Are you ASKING to have Nolan eaten by ghouls or other nightly predators? Or at least attacked? I can guarantee you'll force me to have that happen if he stays outside long enough. *Amused smile.* Most times I'd normally sic the beasties on the character and watch the others scramble to rescue him in time... I still think it would be fun to watch. :devil: But alas, they're all underground and wouldn't even know he was being eaten. All they'd find is his bones picked clean in the morning.

A pity.... ;)

You'll have a PM on TerranBBS shortly, anyway.

Edited by Mikoto, 01 March 2010 - 01:34 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#59 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,734 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

And believe you me, Nolan is no match for the nightly predators even if he was at full strength ;)

#60 Santaman

Santaman

Iron Pirate

• Islander
  • 209 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

Dragger is the best alarm system on the planet, Nolan is a light sleeper and he has a crossbow prepared, he is on an open spot where scavengers did their dirty job already so no one would like to go there. ;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users