And yes, I know I'm like a week late with this. Mea culpa.
Here are the rules which should typically be appended to the new thread:
1. The current OTer of the Week chooses the next OTer of the week and starts a thread in their honor.
2. That person's week in the spotlight runs from Monday to Sunday, after which a new OTotW takes over.
3. To keep this interesting please choose someone with whom you typically disagree here on OT, and also someone you don't know well. We'd hate to see it get clubby.
4. Current OTotW should set about picking a successor within a few days in case the search for a new OTotW takes awhile. And also so that person can prepare and write a brief bio like this week's OTer of the week did below.
5. Have fun, and LEARN about each other.
My hobbies include reading a lot of books and I write albeit not very well on the side. I am a pretty crafty person; I make beaded jewelry and draw when I find the peace and quiet to do so. I play D and D and Magic the gathering when I can find people willing to play and put up with my casual approach to the games; I'm more of a do first think later sort of person which gets me into some interesting predicaments in and out of game. I usually manage to stay alive and not upset too many people in the process. I love theatre; especially musical theatre(and yes it's an re for theatre because it looks prettier). I have performed in several productions, either in high school or as part of an amateur theatre group. My latest was Little Shop of Horrors in Marsden. My husband helped control the giant people-eating plant. I was just in the chorus but I loved it. So that's pretty much it. Ask your questions everyone!
All right then, I'll kick off with a question too. You said you moved to the UK after meeting your husband. What was your first impression of the Brits when you landed, and has it improved or got worse since?