#21 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 11:54 AM

I have swarovski toes :D

PA140090 (800x600).jpg

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#22 kcsue

kcsue

Chocolate Fiend

• Islander
  • 5,235 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:33 PM

Wow!  Now we can call you Twinkle Toes! :howling: :howling: :howling:
As long as I have Coffee and Chocolate, the world is safe!

Tyr: Don't forget to hee-haw

#23 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

:lol: ^^^

Those would be cool, Rae, and I want, but I don't think they would do too well in my snow boots. :D

Wow, Nonny. Little Leo has some fancy duds. :nod:

~edit to add: That belt has gone down a bit more. Maybe they are trying to sell it out, and maybe it will come down to my price range: $10.00. :lol:

Edited by Elara, 23 November 2013 - 02:28 PM.

El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

#24 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:12 AM

View PostElara, on 23 November 2013 - 02:26 PM, said:

:lol: ^^^

Those would be cool, Rae, and I want, but I don't think they would do too well in my snow boots. :D

:freakoutnonny:   :lol:

Wow, Nonny. Little Leo has some fancy duds. :nod:

Yes, yes he does.   :happy:

~edit to add: That belt has gone down a bit more. Maybe they are trying to sell it out, and maybe it will come down to my price range: $10.00. :lol:

Could happen.   :D
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#25 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:04 PM

they'd be fine in snow boots - I have been wearing socks and boots for a month now, not a single little gem has come off :D

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#26 Elara

Elara

Feel the silence of the moonlight.

• Watchdog
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostNonny, on 24 November 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

Could happen.   :D

I kept watching, Nonny. Not gonna happen, the belt sold out. :( :D

View PostRaeven, on 25 November 2013 - 02:04 PM, said:

they'd be fine in snow boots - I have been wearing socks and boots for a month now, not a single little gem has come off :D

:lol:  I just can't imagine doing chores knowing I have little sparkly Swarovski crystals on my toes, Rae. :D Besides, I'd want to show the horses, and if I did, my toes would freeze. :eek:  :lol:
El
~ blue crystal glows, the dark side unseen, sparkles in scant light, from sun to planet, to me in between ~

I want a job in HRC's "shadow" cabinet. Good pay, really easy hours, lots of time off. Can't go wrong.

"You have a fair and valid point here. I've pointed out, numerous times, that the Left's or Democrats always cry "Racist" whenever someone disagrees with them. I failed to realize that the Right or Republicans do the same thing with "Liberal"." ~ LotS

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users