Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Tylenol Recall Expands

Public health Tylenol recall 2010 Pharmaceuticals

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:50 AM

link

Tylenol makers’ recall of over-the-counter medicines has expanded to include 21 additional lots of Tylenol products, including some that were sold in the United States.

This is a "follow-up” of the original recall announced on Jan. 15, which followed complaints of a “musty or moldy odor” linked to a chemical used to treat the wooden shipping pallets, Johnson & Johnson’s McNeil Consumer Healthcare division announced in a press release on Thursday.

The affected products have been sold in the United States, Fiji, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Trinidad & Tobago, and Jamaica.

These products were added to the recall list as a “precautionary measure” after an internal review revealed that some packaging materials in the identified lots had been shipped and stored on the same kind of wooden pallets that had been treated with the chemical that caused the odor, called 2,4,6-tribromoanisole (TBA).

The recall is voluntary, and consumers who have used the recalled products are unlikely to see serious negative health effects, the company said.

The product list is on the next page.
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#2 Rhea

Rhea

• Islander
  • 16,433 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

Great. Just great. Tylenol is the only med my Mother is allowed to take for pain other than Tramadol.
The future is better than the past. Despite the crepehangers, romanticists, and anti-intellectuals, the world steadily grows better because the human mind, applying itself to environment, makes it better. With hands...with tools...with horse sense and science and engineering.
- Robert A. Heinlein

When I don’t understand, I have an unbearable itch to know why. - RAH

Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done. One could write a history of science in reverse by assembling the solemn pronouncements of highest authority about what could not be done and could never happen.  - RAH

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Public health, Tylenol recall, 2010, Pharmaceuticals

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users