Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Human Sexuality

Sex Sexual Orientation Experimentation 2003

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Have you ever acted opposite of your sexual orientation? (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Have you ever acted opposite of your sexual orientation?

1. I am homosexual - but have had sex with a member of the opposite sex. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. I am homosexual - but have been attracted to a member of the opposite sex. (2 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

3. I am homo/heterosexual - and have Never been attracted/sexually active outside of my orientation. (20 votes [76.92%])

Percentage of vote: 76.92%

4. I am heterosexual - but have had sex with a member of the same sex. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. I am heterosexual but have been attracted to member of the same sex (4 votes [15.38%])

Percentage of vote: 15.38%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 QueenTiye

QueenTiye

Behavior is not reproducible over multiple trials.

• Islander
  • 24,302 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 10:42 AM

O.k. this is a grandchild thread - spinning off of the gay priest topic, and off of the word meanings topic.  

To prevent any squabbling, or anyone feeling like they are on the spot - this is a poll-only thread - no comments allowed.

I deliberately left OUT the bisexual choice.  If you are bisexual - please null vote.  This thread is intended to identify what people mean when they state that they are either homo- or hetero-sexual.  

A word of definition here - attraction in this poll means SEXUAL attraction.  

Finally - by Homosexual or Heterosexual - I mean that you have been aware all or most of your life that you were one way or the other, without doubt or persuasion.

I know this isn't a scientific poll - but I thought the results MIGHT yield some useful information.

Een Draght Mackt Maght

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sex, Sexual Orientation, Experimentation, 2003

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users