Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

Fallout New Vegas has some nice voice talent...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:34 PM

http://kotaku.com/56...nd-wayne-newton

And of course Ron Pearlmen is in it if it doesn't have his gravely voice telling us how war never changes then it just isn't a Fallout game!

enTranced
Posted Image

#2 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:47 PM

I really need to finish Fallout 3 so I can play this. I'm so bad about starting games and then never finishing. I also need to finish Red Dead Redemption. But that is a great voice cast.
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#3 enTranced

enTranced

Chasing Your Starlight!

• Islander
  • 15,772 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

View PostVirgil Vox, on 10 August 2010 - 02:47 PM, said:

I really need to finish Fallout 3 so I can play this. I'm so bad about starting games and then never finishing. I also need to finish Red Dead Redemption. But that is a great voice cast.

I hear you! I am on my third character play through, now with all the DLC plugged in. To do one massive trophy grab.

I have already completed Operation Anchorage and got my shiny Gaus Rifle that I really, really wub. I am loving the high level perks! My only gripe with the new levels is you are a massive huge wreaking ball of a creature post 20th level. I mean my character has become a massive force of nature.

enTranced
Posted Image

#4 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

I need to get the expansion pack for the game so I can play all the new stuff. That or actually sign up for Xbox Live. *sigh*
"You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you. They will stumble. They will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders."
--Jor-El

It's a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it's a depression when you lose yours.
-- Harry S. Truman

#5 NeuralClone

NeuralClone
  • Islander
  • 23,092 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

You actually shouldn't have to beat Fallout 3 to play Fallout: New Vegas. It isn't a sequel and tells a completely different story. :)

Now if it's a matter of completeness, I can definitely understand that. ;)
"My sexuality's not the most interesting thing about me."
— Cosima Niehaus, Orphan Black, "Governed By Sound Reason and True Religion"

#6 Virgil Vox

Virgil Vox
  • 4,677 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

Now if it's a matter of completeness, I can definitely understand that. ;)

Pretty much. I want to beat Fallout 3 before I play any new Fallout games. Plus I really do need to finish the games I have before I start adding to my collection. But there are just so many good ones out there.
--Jor-El

-- Harry S. Truman

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users