Looking For Gamer Cards

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Thia The Muse

Thia The Muse

Galwit Mysto

• 893 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:15 PM

I find it really annoying that the cards in my sig don't seem to update, so I'm looking for some new ones. Do you guys have any recommendations?
"Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously."
~xkcd, "The Race: Part 4"
Posted Image

#2 Lord Martock

Lord Martock
  • Islander
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:50 PM

View PostThia The Muse, on 11 August 2010 - 05:15 PM, said:

I find it really annoying that the cards in my sig don't seem to update, so I'm looking for some new ones. Do you guys have any recommendations?

MMOS which I see you have...you can get the premium package which will update 6 times a day, or you can manually update them.  I don't use the firefox one...but it seems to be pretty popular.  

http://www.ps3trophies.com/, has some nice cards.  Plus, you can add your own picture to make your card unique.  They also will take your gamerscore right from Sony or Xbox and update it that way.  So you don't have to manually imput your trophies/achievements.

Posted Image

Normally....I use the UK playstation card for most of my gamerscores, since it is a pretty nice set of cards and I update it whenever I sync my trophies.

Posted Image

Also...check out these sites
http://www.ps3trophies.org
http://www.ps3trophies.com
http://www.xbox360achievements.org
Check the forums at these sites, one of them may have better choices.

Hope that helps ya

Edited by Lord Martock, 15 August 2010 - 10:09 PM.

May the Schwartz be with you.
Remember, No matter where you go....There you are.
It's a trick.....Get the Axe!

Posted Image

#3 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:39 AM

Mine on the 360 updates all the time. Not sure why yours wouldn't be, aside from the fact that you're hardly ever on the 360 anymore. ;)
Posted Image

#4 Thia The Muse

Thia The Muse

Galwit Mysto

• 893 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:33 PM

Actually, I've been glued to it until Scott Pilgrim came out. Mmmm, Puzzle Crack 2...

Anyway, thanks a bunch Lord Martock! I check these out right away.

Edited by Thia The Muse, 16 August 2010 - 03:34 PM.

"Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously."
Posted Image

#5 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:16 PM

View PostThia The Muse, on 16 August 2010 - 03:33 PM, said:

Actually, I've been glued to it until Scott Pilgrim came out. Mmmm, Puzzle Crack 2...

Anyway, thanks a bunch Lord Martock! I check these out right away.

I think I figured it out, Thia. It's because of your privacy settings. Since you don't show online, and have certain privacy features set, it won't allow your gamercard to update with those in place.

I'm showing you last online in May playing Bayonetta.
Posted Image

#6 Thia The Muse

Thia The Muse

Galwit Mysto

• 893 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:59 AM

Ok, how do I change that?

Edit to add: None of the trophy sites I'm checking out register my Scott Pilgrim Trophies even though I've synced up recently...

Edited by Thia The Muse, 17 August 2010 - 02:12 AM.

Posted Image

#7 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:35 AM

View PostThia The Muse, on 17 August 2010 - 01:59 AM, said:

Edit to add: None of the trophy sites I'm checking out register my Scott Pilgrim Trophies even though I've synced up recently...

Go to this site

http://live.xbox.com...US/default.aspx

Sign in there, go into your profile, and change your privacy settings. Then everything should be good to go.
Posted Image

#8 Thia The Muse

Thia The Muse

Galwit Mysto

• 893 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:31 AM

View PostRommieSG, on 17 August 2010 - 02:35 AM, said:

Go to this site

Sign in there, go into your profile, and change your privacy settings. Then everything should be good to go.
That's weird, the main site isn't showing my Puzzle Quest 2 achievements...Ug, head...hurting...
Posted Image

#9 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:53 AM

View PostThia The Muse, on 17 August 2010 - 03:31 AM, said:

View PostRommieSG, on 17 August 2010 - 02:35 AM, said:

Go to this site

That's weird, the main site isn't showing my Puzzle Quest 2 achievements...Ug, head...hurting...

Then I would double-check your console and make sure your privacy settings aren't buggy there. Cause seriously, I haven't seen you on my friends list in ages.

Have you seen me?

ETA: Your gamercard updated showing that you were on xbox.com, so the gamercard does work. It's just some of your settings aren't. And I think it's on your console.

Edited by RommieSG, 17 August 2010 - 04:54 AM.

Posted Image

#10 Thia The Muse

Thia The Muse

Galwit Mysto

• 893 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 05:48 AM

Could this be because I transferred my Live account to a different Xbox?
Posted Image

#11 RommieSG

RommieSG

Heir to the Empire

• Islander
  • 17,176 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:12 PM

View PostThia The Muse, on 17 August 2010 - 05:48 AM, said:

Could this be because I transferred my Live account to a different Xbox?

It's possible that the new 360 has the privacy settings set differently. Or if you've changed your gamertag, then things would change as well.
Posted Image

#12 Lord Martock

Lord Martock
  • Islander
  • 4,281 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:57 PM

Some gamertags don't always show recent games.  MMOS has had a problem with some games, and the one I showed you from PS3T.com won't show my platinum trophy from "Jurassic: The Hunted".  It takes some sites awhile to update their databases with the new ones...which could be another reason as to why you aren't getting Scott Pilgrim trophies to show up.
May the Schwartz be with you.
Remember, No matter where you go....There you are.
It's a trick.....Get the Axe!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users