• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:47 PM

AS many you may know I have been out of work for a long time (over 2 years, it's hard to find a job when you are over 55). All of our funds have run out and we are falling behind on all bills, if we don't get something soon we will not only loose our electric/water/gas but will have to let the Mustang go back. Sad times indeed, but life goes on. Anyway, send prayers and/or good thoughts our way as we struggle to stay Mutang positive. It may be small, but we did live in it for two months last year and I would hate to not have it to live in if needed again. :)

LoP

#2 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:04 PM

My good thoughts are coming your way.  I hope betterness finds you, and soon.  

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LoP}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#3 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:31 PM

I'm terribly sorry to hear this LoP. :(
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#4 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 03:27 AM

Dear God, LoP. I'm truly sorry to hear this.  I will pray that you will get to keep the Mustang, and be able to find a good job soon too!!!  There has to be something out there for you.
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

#5 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,197 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:36 AM

Umm...I wish with all my might, that I had something wise, even prophetic to say that would help. :look:

My heart goes out to you and your family LoP. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. :hugs:

#6 Lover of Purple

Lover of Purple

Mustang Man

• Retired Board Owner
  • 11,215 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:36 AM

Well, the truck just left taking the Mustang back to Ford so I am no longer Mustangman.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

LoP

#7 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,343 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:27 AM

*cries for the loss of the 'stang'*

:hugs:{{{{{Lop}}}}}

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#8 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,197 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:19 AM

I am really sorry to hear this {{{{{LoP}}}}}.

It's taking too long for your circumstances to turn around. I say it is your turn, your turn to see the light of financial relief. Things will get better, I know they will.

Hang in there, please.

(from my lips to God's ear.)

#9 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

You're still a Mustangman, if only in your heart for a time.  Soon, I hope, for real again.  

{{{{{{{{{{{LoP}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm crying too.    :(
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#10 Captain Jack

Captain Jack

Where's the rum?

• Islander
  • 14,914 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 11:11 PM

Once a Mustangman, always a Mustangman.  Sorry to hear this had to happen.  Like ME said, things will get better.  Opportunity will come for you.  And when that time comes, you'll grab it with nothing in the way that could stop you.  I wish I knew what day that will come, but I pray that it does!  Don't give up.  Hang in there my friend.
Posted Image
689 Reasons to Defeat Barack Obama in 2012:

https://www.national...at-barack-obama

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users