27 replies to this topic

#21 Ashanti

Ashanti

Die-hard TYRant

• Islander
  • 801 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hi guys!

Sci-Fi Girl direced me here (thanks girlfriend  :) ) suggesting that I post a couple of vids of KHC singing at the 2002 Tulsa Con.
He was asked by some fans present if he can sing and if yes, if he would be so kind to sing something for them, this is what he came up with.

Enjoy! ;)

Keith sings a line from 'My Favorite Things'

Keith sings another song

Edited by Ashanti, 10 June 2012 - 11:45 AM.

What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading.
Past, present and future.

#22 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

:tyr:  :love:  :happy:

Hi Ashanti!    :waves:
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#23 Ashanti

Ashanti

Die-hard TYRant

• Islander
  • 801 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hey Nonny! :waves:

How you doing girlfriend? Good to see ya. :)
What does it profit a man to gain the world and loose his soul. If you don't know where you're coming from, you don't know where you're heading.

#24 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:28 AM

View PostAshanti, on 10 June 2012 - 11:42 AM, said:

Hi guys!

Sci-Fi Girl direced me here (thanks girlfriend  :) ) suggesting that I post a couple of vids of KHC singing at the 2002 Tulsa Con.
He was asked by some fans present if he can sing and if yes, if he would be so kind to sing something for them, this is what he came up with.

Enjoy! ;)

Keith sings a line from 'My Favorite Things'

Keith sings another song
Yay! I love those videos!  :D :D :D

Thank you for posting them, they are just what this thread needed.  :cool:

SFG  :tyr:

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 11 June 2012 - 03:30 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#25 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:18 PM

View PostAshanti, on 10 June 2012 - 06:30 PM, said:

Hey Nonny! :waves:

How you doing girlfriend? Good to see ya. :)
Pretty good, how are you and your boys?    :)
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#26 Ashanti

Ashanti

Die-hard TYRant

• Islander
  • 801 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

@ Sci-Fi Girl - You're very welcome, glad you enjoyed them! :)

@ Nonny - I'm doing ok-ish, still getting used to the idea of Mom being gone, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually. The boys are doing well and growing like weeds. ;)

#27 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,065 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

^ I'm not the only one.  ;)  You may notice that your post has two "likes" or "karma points" on it.  That's a new feature on the board, it allows people to show that they like something even if they have nothing else to say.  :)

(If you click on the number itself, you can see who "liked" your post. ;) )

SFG
"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#28 Ashanti

Ashanti

Die-hard TYRant

• Islander
  • 801 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

^^^
Hmmmm, that's a nifty little feature, a bit like the "Like" button on Facebook.
To be honest, I frequent this Board so sporadically these days, that I hadn't even noticed the little circle next to people's posts, but I think is a nice idea overall. Thanks for pointing that out Sci-Fi Girl! :)

Edited by Ashanti, 12 June 2012 - 05:06 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users