#1 offworlder

offworlder

pls don't kick offworlders, we can find a place too

• Islander
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:56 AM

Biggest cyclone ever in Queensland they say,

http://www.telegraph...ght-begins.html

and arrival time is... right about... now...

snip, add,
http://www.smh.com.au/

Edited by offworlder, 02 February 2011 - 03:57 AM.

"(Do you read what they say online?) I check out all these scandalous rumours about me and Elijah Wood having beautiful sex with each other ... (are they true?) About Elijah and me being boyfriend and boyfriend? Absolutely true. We've been together for about nine years. I wooed him. No I just like a lot of stuff - I like that someone says one thing and it becomes fact. It's kind of fun." --Dominic Monaghan in a phone interview with Newsweek while buying DVDs at the store. :D

#2 SparkyCola

SparkyCola
  • Islander
  • 14,904 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:13 AM

Poor Aus, again I hope we've offered any assistance we can give. They had a lot of warning on this one.

Talk about being kicked when you're down. :(

*Sends good thoughts to Australia*

Sparky
Able to entertain a thought without taking it home to meet the parents

#3 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 07:22 AM

In the northern hemisphere, we are getting socked with a massive winter storm that is covering almost 2/3 of the U.S. In the southern hemisphere, Oz is getting socked by record flooding and now a cyclone (they're in the midst of their cyclone season).

I also heard there was a moderate earthquake in Alaska and some volcanism in Japan.

Mother Nature is PISSED. :o

Edited by Analog Kid, 02 February 2011 - 07:23 AM.

Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disasters, Cyclone, Queensland, 2011

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users