• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:02 AM

I'll check the website in a few minutes.
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#2 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

Yep, only a 1.9 and not that close.  Not reviewed by a seismologist yet.  

The other day we had a ten helicopter flyover, but the noise quickly made it clear that it was not a quake.    :)
Posted Image

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#3 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big.

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:44 AM

Okay, okay, OKAY ALREADY. I'll stop eating burritos...sheesh. :glare:

Don't any of YOU have gas problems??  :suspect:

:p~
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#4 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:12 PM

:freakoutnonny:   :rolleyes:   :lol:
Posted Image

#5 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:10 PM

Another one, maybe.  Will check.
Posted Image

#6 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:30 PM

If it wasn't an earthquake, I'd sure like to know what it was.    :(
Posted Image

#7 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:29 PM

I give up.  I can't find the list that I could scan in a few seconds to find the time, and I'm tired of clicking on stupid tiny boxes on a stupid map when scanning the entire list would take less time than it takes to line up the cursor on one of the stupid boxes.  In my quest for yesterday's, I did find a couple I felt this morning but thought were trucks rolling by on the I-10.     :unsure:
Posted Image

#8 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:56 PM

View PostNonny, on 05 March 2011 - 04:30 PM, said:

If it wasn't an earthquake, I'd sure like to know what it was.    :(

:whistle: :urgent:
Posted Image

Politicians are like bananas; they hang together, they're all yellow, and there's not a straight one among them.

"We're relevant for $ and a vote once every two years. Beyond that, we're completely irrelevant, except of course to consume, and preach the gospel according to [insert political demigod here]."--Cait

#9 Nonny

Nonny

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:11 PM

:freakoutnonny:    :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#10 Vapor Trails

Vapor Trails

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • 16,523 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:07 PM

View PostNonny, on 06 March 2011 - 03:11 PM, said:

:freakoutnonny:    :rolleyes:

The pipes ain't what they used to be. :p :upside:

Edited by Analog Kid, 06 March 2011 - 04:07 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disasters, Earthquakes, 2011

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users