Suits: bail out

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 14,021 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:15 PM

I've never said: "You're a f***ing idiot!" so much to the TV screen in a one hour episode, as I did to Mike's character. Harvey needs to come clean, admit Mike doesn't have a Harvard law degree....just so he can fire the stupid idiot of the firm. I mean, I actually hated Mike's character this episode...and mainly because I just can't stand that level of stupidity.

How many people have to explain to Mike that Trevor is poison to him? What? Does Harvey need to use a baseball bat to Mike's head before he gets it?

Donna was priceless this episode...loved the whole fake crying scene.

Was I the only one hoping that Harvey not only won the cab driver case, but wound up getting the cab driver's citizenship revoked and him deported? The cab driver's attitude alone deserved that.

Harvey bringing all the client's grandchildren to her at once...priceless.

I swear, I hope to hell that was the last episode they show Trevor in. If they bring him back, I think I'll skip that episode. Cause Mike, the supposedly boy genisus, because utterly stupid when it comes to Trevor.
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The last republican leaning independent on this message board. All others have been silenced and driven off, or outright banned. Only ONE remains. I guess HighLander had it right all along....In the end, there can be only ONE.

#2 Cardie

Cardie

I'm a very *good* tailor

• Administrator
  • 21,800 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:20 PM

They are trying to show that Mike is loyal and selfless in his friendship but he is really totally stupid about staying in touch with Trevor. At least Harvey said that the friendship was like an addiction to Mike, so maybe we'll see him shake it off eventually. I only watch this because Harvey is one slick operator and Gabriel Macht plays him with super-cool panache. Mike I could do without altogether.

Cardie
Nothing succeeds like excess.

#3 Lord of the Sword

Lord of the Sword
  • Islander
  • 14,021 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:48 PM

View PostCardie, on 21 July 2011 - 10:20 PM, said:

They are trying to show that Mike is loyal and selfless in his friendship but he is really totally stupid about staying in touch with Trevor. At least Harvey said that the friendship was like an addiction to Mike, so maybe we'll see him shake it off eventually. I only watch this because Harvey is one slick operator and Gabriel Macht plays him with super-cool panache. Mike I could do without altogether.

Cardie

I agree. I really could do without Mike. And the "My secret is out" thing of the week is getting old. You hit the nail on the head, Harvey is one slick operator...And when the cab driver was giving him that speech...I couldn't help but smile and think: "Buddy, you are so going to wish you were deported when he gets done with you. You beat the US Government, please...Harvey eat the US gov for breakfast."
"Sometimes you get the point of the sword, sometimes the edge, sometimes the flat of the blade (even if you're the Lord of the Sword) and sometimes you're the guy wielding it. But any day without the Sword or its Lord is one that could've been better  " ~Orpheus.

The last republican leaning independent on this message board. All others have been silenced and driven off, or outright banned. Only ONE remains. I guess HighLander had it right all along....In the end, there can be only ONE.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users