• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:19 PM

Scroll down to the latest post. I'm re-using an old thread to test interest for a new idea.

Yup, I'm thinking of a new RP shamelessly based on Nikki's idea in the backstage thread for PoD.

Basically it would be set in the Supernatural Hunters world, in their country Sandesina some 30 years later where most of us would be playing as the grown up offspring of our current characters. Or a suitable niece/nephew or something if your character can't have kids.

Not that all the characters would have to be the offspring of our current ones. New ones would be welcome. I myself would probably play as Joanna's offspring and some new and totally unrelated Elviri.

It's still in the very early planning stages so I haven't figured it all out yet but we'd most likely play in a small coastal frontier town on the very borders of Sandesina with lots of unknown wilderness around us. It will have a Guardian Unit and we will be playing as one.

But that won't limit you to actually playing a Guardian. You could be an outsider brought in or work as a "Civilian Consulatant" if you'd prefer.

Note that this RP will not replace the current Supernatural Hunters game we have running. It would run alongside it seperately. But it would replace the FONY RP. But that one has been ailing a while. I'm finishing the current arc on that one then shutting it down regardless.

Oh, in addition to the usual Hume, Elviri and assorted supernaturals the Kilairi would also be a playable race for us. Posted Image

So..... sign up here if you're interested.

Edited by Mikoto, 06 August 2012 - 09:56 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#2 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

Since you're running things by me already I insist on playing if interest generates.

In addition to a totally unrelated Hume male, I want a Kilairi.

Note: if anyone wants one and finds a picture they like, I'm somewhat of an expert at turning them into Kilairi :)

#3 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Alrighty. One Kilairi for you. ;)
Rejected and gone.

#4 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:13 PM

Well, if FONY is going to end (aw :(), then I should have time to join. Can we import RJD-1 through a dimensional rift or something?  :lol:
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#5 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:28 PM

FONY has been limping along for a while. It's time. We'll all get a nice chance for epilogue posts though so our characters get a Happily Ever After.

As for RJD1... I don't think so. ;) A robot wouldn't work well on Samsarra.

Edited by EChatty, 29 November 2011 - 12:27 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#6 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

The professor will likely be deceased, but Eru will still be around. Not sure about bringing Vincent in, he can still be in Delmi and with that TNG group over there.

I know I'll end up with 3-4 characters of my own, which is not a problem.

#7 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

View PostMikoto, on 28 September 2011 - 01:19 PM, said:

Yup, I'm thinking of a new RP shamelessly based on Nikki's idea in the backstage thread for PoD.

LOL!! You are shameless :wink:. I think I'm going to wait to see where LoP's game goes (I sort of want to do a sci fi one like his), as that will put me at way more characters than I really have time for along with my own stories/website...but I love the idea :D.

Edited by Nikki Peppermint, 28 September 2011 - 10:13 PM.

#8 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

View PostEChatty, on 28 September 2011 - 08:04 PM, said:

[color="#800080"]The professor will likely be deceased,
:o :cry:

Don't be too sure. He's hung out with the monks in Timbukmandu and those guys live for a long time. :lol:

but Eru will still be around.
True. It would be interesting to see what she's like in her 50s. Hmmm...
Please visit The RJDiogenes Store. Posted Image   And my Gallery. Posted Image And my YouTube Page. Posted Image And read Trunkards. Posted Image  And then there's my Heroes Essays.  Posted Image

#9 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:24 PM

Testing post-please ignore.

Edited by Mikoto, 29 November 2011 - 12:28 PM.

Rejected and gone.

#10 Brit

Brit

Born too Soon

• Islander
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

Missed this discussion.  Would like to play, possibly as Gaelan and Sephira's twin sons LOL.

#11 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

I'd actually pretty much give up on this idea due to lack of interest.
Rejected and gone.

#12 Mikoto

Mikoto

Rejected on all levels.

• Islander
  • 9,304 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:54 PM

Ok. :lol: Yes I know I'm necroposting but I spotted this thread the other day while digging up my SH discussion threads. Since I'm only floating the idea out there to see I figure I can hijack this one rather than make a new one.

*Ahem.* So, what do you guys think of the iea of a "TNG" game for supernatural hunters but set on Samsarra a few centuries later? It wouldn't replace any of my current games.

We'd likely end up playing as the descendants of our current characters and there would be quite a few changes/continents to explore.
Rejected and gone.

#13 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

I'm still interested. I'll still have Vincent, and a Kilairi and maybe a Hume male.

#14 Nikki Peppermint

Nikki Peppermint

Zen moment

• 16,755 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 10:09 PM

Depending on how much time I have, I might be able to swing it...but I won't know for a few weeks or so (once I get into a new schedule). It does sound interesting, though :).

#15 RJDiogenes

RJDiogenes

Idealistic Cynic

• Demigod
  • 13,874 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

I like the idea, but I have enough trouble keeping up with two games.  :mellow:

#16 EChatty

EChatty

Lurker Extaordinaire

• SuperMod
  • 22,747 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

We're just feeling things out right now, I doubt it takes off anytime too soon ;)

If we really wanted to run one, we'd do it even if it was just the two of us (Miko and I) posting in it :lol:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users