Getting an "Insecure Connection" warning for Exisle? No worry

Details in this thread

RIP Steve Jobs :(

Obituaries Steve Jobs Apple Inc.2011

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

^^well, Westboro only cares about publicity... it's all about Them! :rolleyes:

And I love the Irony too. :lol:

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#22 Cheile

Cheile

proud J/Cer ~ ten years and counting

• Islander
  • 10,776 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:02 PM

yea that was a headline on yahoo....i first asked myself "how do THEY know he gave no glory to God if he worshipped privately?" then had to remind myself it's cuz he didn't subscribe to their line of BS.

hey Margie, you DO realize you're trashtalking the man who invented that little device you're tweeting with don't you??

probly not since your inbred genes have deprived you of a working brain.  :rolleyes:

Posted Image

"Andromeda may be over but it's not dead. Not as long as we have fanfic writers dedicated to keeping it alive.  Whether you accept everything as canon or stop at a certain point. Whether you accept and enjoy Nu Drom or only accept Classic Drom, it will never be over.  Not as long as we have each other [and Beka], who binds us all together." ~ Mary Rose

Twitter * Facebook * ExIsle at Facebook

icon by mercscilla @ LJ

#23 Nittany Lioness

Nittany Lioness

Craving a little perspective.

• Islander
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:57 PM

In 1955 a single, unmarried college student put her infant son up for adoption. He grew up to be Steve Jobs. A wonderful testimony to the beautiful potential, and the unmeasurable value of a human life.   R.I.P.

I'm cold Howard.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Obituaries, Steve Jobs, Apple Inc.2011

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users