paw-heart.jpg

#2 Raeven

Raeven

Having a Mads moment

• Administrator
  • 24,347 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:19 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIO :hugs:

It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she has done something wrong ~ Castiel

#3 Nonny

Nonny

Scourge of Pretentious Bad Latin

• Islander
  • 31,142 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

Happy birthday!  Many happy returns of the day!
Posted Image

The once and future Nonny

"Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world." Can anyone tell me who I am quoting?  I found this with no attribution.

Fatal miscarriages are forever.

Stupid is stupid, this I believe. And ignorance is the worst kind of stupid, since ignorance is a choice.  Suzanne Brockmann

All things must be examined, debated, investigated without exception and without regard for anyone's feelings. Diderot

#4 Tricia

Tricia

To err on the side of kindness is seldom an error.

• Islander
  • 10,245 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Happy Birthday, innocentone!!!

Hope you had a great day!

In true dialogue, both sides are willing to change. --Thich Nhat Hanh

You don't need to attend every argument you are invited to

Do not ask that your kids live up to your expectations.  Let your kids be who they are, and your expectations will be in breathless pursuit.

#5 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 06:38 PM

Since when do you have birthdays?
Anyone as evil as you must be one of the infinites of infinity!
Rabbit runs out of the thread, saying, "Be happy," before TIO comes up with another diabolical scheme to foil Consortium.
7 verses I know you're there behind the veil.

#6 DWF

DWF

Dr. Who 1963-89, 1996, 2005-

• Islander
  • 48,287 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 07:19 PM

Happy Birthday Innocentone! :cool:
The longest-running science fiction series: decadent, degenerate and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans... Cybermen! They're still in the nursery compared to us. Fifty years of absolute fandom. That's what it takes to be really critical.

"Don't mistake a few fans bitching on the Internet for any kind of trend." - Keith R.A. DeCandido

#7 Raina

Raina

Cpt. Raina 'Starlee'

• Validation Team
  • 6,009 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

Happy Birthday!!!! :D :) :)

"First thing they tell you is to assume you're already dead... dead men don't get scared or freeze up under fire. Me, I'm just worried that hell's gonna be a lonely place. And I'm gonna fill it up with every toaster son of a bitch I find." -Racetrack

"I believe what goes around comes around and if I am the instrument of 'coming round' then I'll do it happily. " -Shal

Viper Squadron CAG
Roman Warrior
Browncoat

#8 innocentone

innocentone

Here to the next generation

• Forever Missed
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:42 PM

:waves: Thank you'll for the birthday wishes,  A big surprie was to see D Rabbit out of her little hole.  You have been missed.  Welcome back stranger.

I was blessedto have yet another birthday,  I spent it in Florida at my MIL funeral.  I just returned today to snow no less A big shocker.  But I had a decent day.  Thanks again for the well wishes  :waves:

#9 D.Rabbit

D.Rabbit

Me and all my shadows.

• Islander
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

View Postinnocentone, on 30 October 2011 - 07:42 PM, said:

A big surprie was to see D Rabbit out of her little hole.  You have been missed.  Welcome back stranger.

Thanks for missing me sweetie.
It's been a busy summer, and the new video drive needs to be restocked, so I'm finding time to drop by and play for a while.
Hugs

#10 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,331 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 01:35 AM

This is what is written in Debbie's profile page...

Live life to the fullest, because one never knows when that bat to knock you out is close at hand, Love, give unconditionally, be cheerful, let nothing steal your lighting, your are a vessel of cheer, spread it around. Life is to short to carry fear, anger give them to the Lord and let him take care of it. Live and be happy

I have a very small list that holds the names of people that I would bring back if I could.  You are on that list, Debbie.

Happy Birthday, innocentone.

#11 Sci-Fi Girl

Sci-Fi Girl

Help me save Dark Matter!

• Islander
  • 5,121 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 04:57 AM

^ Oh my goodness, I feel exactly the same way!

Love you, miss you so much TIO!  :heart:  Happy birthday you silly goose!  :heart:

SFG

Edited by Sci-Fi Girl, 28 October 2020 - 05:09 AM.

"A song is like a picture of a bird in flight; the bird was moving before the picture was taken, and no doubt continued after."   - Pete Seeger

Pete Seeger's life was a picture of an idea in flight, and the idea will continue long after.  As long as there are people with goodness and courage in their hearts, the idea will continue forever.

Posted Image   Posted Image

Check out my music threads:

Beautiful Music: Folk, Acoustic, Traditional, and World

A Celebration of Song Lyrics, New and Old: Just the poetry  (to include those with different musical tastes than me)

When Sci Fi Actors Sing

#12 3C273

3C273
  • Islander
  • 355 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 12:18 PM

I miss her too.  She taped and sent shows to  me and I sent her Andromeda books that I had read.   May she rest in peace.

#13 M.E.

M.E.
  • Islander
  • 8,331 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 03:22 PM

I remember how excited she used to get when I would type something about my feelings on Lea's board.  She would be in such a hurry to respond that she didn't even notice that her fingers were on the wrong keys.  D.Rabbit called that her "Debbish" lol

I also miss seeing pictures of her grandsons.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users